youtu.be/7XcRtn8_cFA?t=201
youtube.com/watch?v=7t_pcWPdSDs
youtube.com/watch?v=haiqFcIXTqs
youtube.com/watch?v=2MmLa4M7oNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not very smart

It looks cool.

guy in the video is too retarded totase him properly. hilarious

Because they have an iq of 78. Next question?

because we know guns betta then you white BITCH. we made them afterall

sights are racist

It takes a nation building type of people to truly appreciate fire arms. The negro has not cultivated crops let alone a civilization. These things are foreign to the negro.

Nigger anatomy is different than humans.
When niggers hang their arms naturally at their sides, the palms of their hands face the rear rather than the hips.
Look at Lt. Worf on Star Trek for a good example.

And that's why niggers hold guns like monkeys.

then how did you draw a sheet of brass into a casing or drilled a barrel without having previously invented the wheel?

It was memed as part of hip-hop culture to make gangsters have poor aim

its not that complicated rap nigger vids usually hold it like that also they may have guns but they never learned to properly handle it...
Its just not a good idea to go to shooting ranges and training when you have a gun illegally.

The wheel is BITCH business. we aint need a wheel to own the world.

True.

ok well good luck stopping chinese nuclear weapons with muhdiks when we're gone.
>own the world
you can't even own hunger

Because, they saw it in a movie, that's why.

Be glad they do, OP - it takes their already shitty aim and reduces their accuracy by another 50%+, however, it's also part of the reason that they end up hitting people standing 200 feet away from their intended targets.

Genocide niggers now, for the good of mankind.

It was done in movies like The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly but got popularized in black communities after Menace II Society came out. Prior to that, black people really didn't hold guns like that.

True.

Kek

BITCH. who do u think y'all STOLE the world from you pasty assed cave apes? we owned the world b4 white people were even existed.

this video was a fucking train wreck
why can't niggers do what you fucking tell them to do

also literally nothing takes this guy down, immune to tasers and pepper spray
its like hes too stupid to even listen to the pepper spray

If you spray and pray the recoil causes the gun to rise. If you hold it on the side it travels at the same height. This method is some times used with large automatic weapons. it's not useful if aiming at a particular target but may be useful for injuring people in a crowd.

Enjoy. 2:37 bust a gut.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iDnEkFSMRik
The definitive answer,
"The super modified gangster grip"
hilarious beyond compare.

Well who owns it now nigger? You bunch of backwards, AIDS infested shit heads can't even manage a free country we gave to you after tractors made you obsolete.

It started from drivebys. If you hold an automatic normally while shooting out of a car it's harder to manage recoil. Turning it sideways puts the recoil more horizontal than vertical. This just leeched its way into all things "gangsta" culture and is perpetuated to this day and people don't really know why they're holding the gun sideways, they just do it.

It's more comfortable when the gun pushes back, but harder to aim.

It's an extension of a punch. You don't punch with your thumb pointing up.

Honestly having seen niggers shoot at each other in Little Rock before, I think they honestly do it as a form of violent peacocking. They mostly don't intend to actually hit one another.

Could be. Life follows natures laws and patterns regardless if it is human life.

Because that's the right way to hold a gun and anyone who tells the niggers otherwise is an enemy.

It's in case the cashier ducks down behind the bench. The nigger is able to move the gun lower faster than holding it conventionally (try the movement with your hand). Also it's at point blank range so accuracy is not an issue.

>liveleak.com/view?i=0b1_1513920497
hey i did stand up comedy open mics in that area

Because they're dipshits with monkey tier tactics not above their homeland african cousins, and think more dakka is superior to actually hitting your target. Personally I don't understand why anyone thinking with their brain would do a "drive by" instead of a "stop and double magazine dump." If you managed to hit the target you wouldn't have to do three more drive by shootings in the same month that still only hit the next door grandma.
I've been within hearing range of white criminal drug dealers shooting up a place, granted bottom of the genetic barrel but still, and they just stopped completely at the driveway and swiss cheese'd another's car and house, reloading three more times between all of them, before they sped off. Sounded like a frickin' war going on. You could see the lines of the rounds on the fellow's house. They intended to kill him, not miss, hit the next door neighbor maybe, and come back for another 10% try. But hey whatever. Niggers.

This. It's for shooting over the counter top at the cash register.

Because you don't have to be very good at targeting when you shoot people at either point blank or in the back.

ok to answer your question, OP, there's actually a scientific reason they do that. If you put a gun in the hands of someone who doesn't have any training in the use of it, they will naturally hold it like that because it's actually the most accurate way to hold it if you don't know how to use it, as in you haven't been taught how to use the sights.

As for that video... holy fucking shit, why are cops so fucking lazy these days? Back in my day if we had 2 males and a female LEO and a suspect who was noncompliant, we'd armbar him and take him down. My god, tazers are wonderful, but they're no excuse to be a lazy fuck of an officer.

>why do blacks hold guns like this?

Because they get their weapons handling training from rap videos.

Because since nigger have no culture or identity BET rap videos train them to act ignorant like that. My brother knows all kinds of wild self defense moves and he once prevented a nigger robbery by breaking the niggers arm when it shoved a tine (probably stolen) .22 in his face. the nigger went to jail and my brother got fired since his boss was a nigger lover and would rather lose $. Much of the televison nigger posturing is an act, not to say they aren't stupid and reckless.

There's a whole fucking weapons board. Fuck outta here

Goes into shanty building mode as defence instinct, spear chucker DNA.

Big Boss explains this technique in MGS3. It's at 3:22 if the link doesn't work perfectly
youtu.be/7XcRtn8_cFA?t=201

style points

Same reason they wear their pants half down and their caps backwards. They're fucking retarded separatists that will stoop to any low to be the opposite of white.

what the fuck is wrong with american police for christ sake. no wonder everybody hates them

What?!

That's just the result of a tight shoulder girdle not race wtf man

>taking this bait

t. nigger

When shooting out of a vehicle. Holding the gun sideways will cause the recoil to go into a horizontal sweep instead of the standard vertical

Great for when you don't have a specific target and just want to maim a bunch of people in a crowd i.e rival gang bangers

Ok, whats the function of a gas piston in a ak-47?
>proceeds to look it up on google

i think its more of cowardice than laziness. they act like my sister when she sees a cockroach, no guts to get near. props to you for taking it up close and personal with the suspect, it must be tough if the suspect fights back or pulls up a knive, but that is not the case whatsoever with this video

Retardation.
Nigger stats 3500 shootings in Chicago with 770 deaths.

Police 23 shooting 9 deaths.

Police getting almost 50% kill rate while niggers are on 15%

If niggers learnt to shoot they could triple their kills.

their fathers didn't teach them how to shoot

I had a .22 mag deringer. It was an eardrum buster. Loud as fuck. I used to shoot it like that so I could use my shoulder to cover one ear, and use my free arm to plug the other ear.

It started with the Triad due to the prevalence of automatic pistols, nogs think it looks cool

Somehow thinks that the recoil or the casings will hit him in the eye if he holds and shoots it normally.

>in before "thinks"

>hilarious beyond compare
i laughed my ass off lol
this was next video i got, maybe because i watch alot of his stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=7t_pcWPdSDs

i have a turntable (turnlath?), i'm gonna have a look into this

and another one... interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=haiqFcIXTqs

youtube.com/watch?v=2MmLa4M7oNw

Fair play to the cunt tanking so many taser shots.

They didn't have the balls to take him down, so they shoulda let him walk. Fuck, if that was me he'd have faught for his freedom by tanking my tasers

Changes the direction of the recoil at the cost of accuracy. It's a good way to fire from a moving car, or to maximize collateral damage around your "target".

It started from drivebys to prevent the hot shells from hitting the other people in the car particularly the driver

When you are doing a drive by the recoil carries the gun to the side

probably the reason why they cant speak english so much to the fact that they pronounce "nigger", "nigguh" its not a twist... its literately their own inability to talk properly

More pics to prove this theory please.

Why win a gunfight if you don't look cool doing it?

It comes down to an absolutely existential need to be "not white". That and sheer ignorance. I'm an nra instructor and range safety officer. 99% of the time I see someone at the range doing something stupid or dangerous, it's a black guy peacock trying to one up his just as retarded friends or side chick. I love watching them get butthurt when I go correct them and threaten to kick them out. Then they act like 4 year olds who got caught stealing cookies. It's truly pathetic. I just love how they whine and cry in front of the chick they are trying to impress and she sees that she's with an absolute child.

Nioce

>it was a meme to make them suck at shooting
You know what, I'm going to believe you without any further evidence.

this.
for a drive using an automatic pistol, the barrel rides upwards if you shoot with one hand on the steering wheel. But if you shoot sideways, the barrel rides on the horizontal plane covering an area more effectively. But nogs being nogs though it was cool to shoot that way and adopted it even when not driving.

>shooting at people
>hits someone
Awww shit, dawg, I didn't mean to hit you, I was just showing off

Because guns are heavy and niggers have weak wrists

Would add that it might also help with the recoil, but at the unacceptable cost of shitty aim. Kinda unnecessary also since they are usually not firing wild west revolvers or something