Xenoestrogens endocrine disrupting compounds – Soy Boys AKA Potential Extinction Level Event?

I enjoy making fun of Nu-males and reading Soy Boys hate threads as much as you do Sup Forums but tonight while posting in one of those threads, I realized how serious the issue is. The phenomenon is gaining traction, worldwide and it really worries me. While we all laugh at boys that look like sissies with a beard, I cannot help but feel despair in my soul. Our entire future as a race depends on our ability to reproduce. Think about it for a moment and you will understand how worrisome what is happening is. Never in the entire history of humankind, have we questioned our means to reproduce as a species. We take this aspect of being a human being, for granted. Not anymore. More and more, many males of the human species are confused about their gender and it’s happening worldwide, from the West to the East. Which means that they are also confused about their mean of reproduction. We should think about what is happening right now and take it very seriously. This has the potential to lead us as a species to an evolutionary dead end. The phases that we are in right now is the phase where we look at it with amusement and derision, thinking that it’s nothing but an isolated phenomenon. But it won’t take long before it becomes a national emergency.

I used to laugh but I am not laughing that much anymore. It dawned on me that this is in fact a very serious issue that will require political action in the near future to advert the downfall of human civilization. Let’s have a serious discussion about this subject the implications for our species.

Any researchers in the field that browse this board from time to time and that would like to give their opinion?

What do you think Sup Forums? And what can we do about it before it’s too late? How do we deal with this problem and solve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/VikingPreparedness/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZxRrldjRBQ
youtu.be/fj3Q8M16s-I
youtube.com/watch?v=czwn08HfCzs
youtube.com/watch?v=dLV36YD-Om4
youtube.com/watch?v=WQknjdOdtDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's part of the cycle don't be afraid.

So are you saying that nothing can be done? What about starting political movements and parties that promote action against these chemical components that are influencing our biology? I think that something needs to be done and that people must know what's happening. I can't just sit here and watch the entire burn into ashes. What about you?

That's an easy cop out. And one that is based on religious beliefs. Nothing wrong with that, but I'd rather like to try other options before we all just sit in a circle and drink some arsenic flavored punch while we wait for the next "great reset".

I'm saying this is a downward trend that's nothing new and ciilizatrion will come anew as always.
It's all so tiresome.
I suppose it is religious but it's happened before and it's happening again.

But when it happened in the past, we didn't know as much as we know now. We now have science that can explain why people want to cut their dick. We know today that Atrazine in our food chain is a major culprit. It's just a matter of making that information mainstream so that it can become a political issue that people can vote on. Comparing ourselves to savages that lived 3000 years ago and went through similar changes is not a solution. It's lazy thinking.

Like I have said, your line of thinking is the easy way out, no offense. In 2018, we can do something about it.

I'm not fantasizing about the downfall of civilization. I think that we can avert it this time.

As they say in the finance world: past performance is no guarantee of future results. It's a very naive way of thinking about the world.

General Sir John Glubb wrote these words 42 years ago. 42 years ago, doctors were smoking in their office.

So pardon me for taking what he said with a grain of salt.

Ugh good thing it's 2018 and so we're automatically smarter and more enlightened than anything before us.

I don't mind memes and screencaps, but I'm hoping that we can have a discussion that goes beyond that. I'm not holding my breath. This is Sup Forums after all.

Well, point me to a previous ere where almost every single human that existed had access to such a vast ocean of knowledge in their pocket. I'm one of them. I'm no genius, I'm not a scientist. Probably average I.Q, and yet I can question what is happening in this world and think about ways to prevent catastrophic scenarios. Now take a couple of million people with the same mindset and think about what we can accomplish. Do you really think that people are as dumb as they were a hundred years ago? You can't compare this era to previous ones, that's just lazy thinking.

But please, keep posting simple memes that comfort you. Confirmation bias, yada yada.

One day, in the near future, what I am talking about will be election material. It's that serious. Few of you realize how serious it is, but this is material that can change a society and cause its downfall.

Yes, we have made progress in tech.

So did the romans, compared to the peoples before them. It didnt stop them from having exactly the same problems as we do.

How come despite our technology and wealth we have the exactly the same problems as the romans did in their decline?

Certainly all our wisdom and wealth would have made things different now, leading to different outcomes... right?

Its not like we have violated human nature and the natural order sparked by it, therefore pulling the rug from under our civilization.

Just my .50 bananas.

The real goal to solve this crisis is not acceptance and lighting candles. We need to invest money in research and solve the biological and genetic underlying issue. It's becoming an epidemic. Unlike Ebola or the plague, it's not viral it is genetic.

And most probably triggered by our modern lifestyle that relies on plastic and other Xenoestrogen disruptors such as Soy products.

Its not genetic, its cultural.

The destruction of the family unit isnt a genetic phenomena, its a cultural one. We gave women the authority over the family, and they shit the bed. No genetics involved.

As far as I know, the roman didn't decode the human genome. And I am certain that they didn't have plastic. There are similarities between Rome and our era. I agree. But I think that we can do something about it, unlike them.

What's happening in our societies is multifaceted. Cultural (cultural marxism) couple with Xenoestrogen disruptors, coupled with Soy products. It's the mother of all storms. We are just compounding the issues, thanks to our technology.

Just look at the memes. Do you think that nothing is happening on the genetic level?

They had trannies and feminists, just like we do. They had welfare and kangaroo divorce courts, just like we do.
They had barbarians at the gates, and women shilling for their acceptance, just like we do.
They had xenophilic intellectuals undermining roman culture, just like we do.
You think that our trinkets and gizmos will save you, but they wont. Not even god can save you anymore.

But by all means, go ahead and keep fighting. The struggle is worth it, and it is all you can ever hope for.

I grew up in the 90's. And now the world I live in as news about trans whatever, every fucking day. That's the new normal in western societies. This is not normal. The trend and the phenomenon is accelerating at an alarming rate. Something needs to be done about it. If we don't act now, we will destroy the fabric of western civilization.

Again, I think that the similarities are striking. I agree and I have no answer to that. Other than you might be right. History does repeat itself. But I firmly believe that this time it's different. We can change the course of this timeline.

this is all correct

youtube.com/user/VikingPreparedness/videos

Check that guy out, and you"ll understand.
You are right about the problem, but there is no solution. The only solution is to try to create a runaway civilization out of the ashes of this one.

Extra Knowledge amounts to little. And plenty of previous times had access to a lot of information. Comparing advancements likemeans nothing since the Romans were more advanced from previous civilizations as we are to others.
Collapse being unpreventable is not what I'm saying. I'm saying it's inevitable if nothing is done about it. And that nothing is being done.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZxRrldjRBQ

What you are saying is essentially "If all the parasites abandoned their anti-social behavior for socially beneficial behavior, all the problems caused by the anti-social behavior would cease!".

Yes, you are right. The part you are not getting is that never happened in the history of social groups, and it never will. Everything has an end, even great civilizations must die.

Please, hear this guy out.

youtu.be/fj3Q8M16s-I

I don't like abandoning hope but I shoundn't have to outright say "the end is near DOOM DOOOOOOM!!!"

Don't let this happen to you

What you have to do is gather "you and yours", go off innawoods, build a community with likeminded individuals and buckle up for the crash.

This civilization is over, but whoever wins the fight over the ashes gets to build the next one.

EVERYONE. I have the answer. It is so simple. If you want to hear it, skip to 10:30... (this is probably the only way).

youtube.com/watch?v=czwn08HfCzs

TFM says it himself, never going to happen.

link me the vid where he says it's never gonna happen

youtube.com/watch?v=dLV36YD-Om4

There you go. Not gonna bother finding the exact part of the video, but if you follow his content he repeatedly states it.

My point is that today we have the technology to cure them potentially. No other time in the history of mankind was it possible. That's why we need to find a cure and fix it. And not just watch it all burn down to the ground like our ancestors did many years ago. I think that it's and easy concept to understand no?

soy or die

Thats not how any of this works. You are in denial.

Thanks dude! But this is old! TFM carries on mentioning it in present videos so you dont think he still believes that it will work? Or that he still believes in what he preaches. I'm not sure, I will watch this vid.

You can't cure something when society demonizes you and tries to kill you just for saying the disease exists.

Nothing has fundamentally changed about humanity. If anything, we lost all the good people over a century ago. Our civilization marked its end at Sarajevo.

Yes, it would work.

No, it will never be attempted.

Women + cucks will double down until the entire civilization burns down.

This is the most recent video in which he mentions the issue:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQknjdOdtDA

Soy is too valuable a commodity to go anywhere anytime soon no matter what health effects it has on the goyim.

>Women + cucks will double down until the entire civilization burns down.
sad but true

never underestimate the beta thirst

You raise a fair point! But there must be a way. If it did actually happen. This is the way it SHOULD be. This is the TRUE way of things in reality. Man would have authority and control over his family. Meaning no need for sucking on the teett of the state because the family unit is strong. No need for government,no need for welfare, and man is actually needed by his family . (im pretty sure im just repeating TFM).

We'll see what will happen when the oil runs out and the nukes fall.

I don't hold out much hope.

There is probably cures for Cancer that are suppressed. And Rome was a lot more advanced medically than you realize.

>666 nigger

Cancer can only be cured by making DNA replication in cells 100% perfect.

Trouble is, those imperfections are what powers evolution.

GOOD LUCK

Thats wishfull thinking. Things are wrong, they should be right. But unfortunately we will have to wait for the seeds we have sown to bear fruit before we can plant new seeds.

This civilization will collapse, it is unavoidable. What might happen afterwards is either the white people get their shit together, like they did after the fall of the roman empire, or we shit the bed once and for all, like the carthaginians, etruscans, mayans, aztecs, indians, persians and so forth.

Go innawoods and prepare for the collapse, because if you dont raise a civilization out of the ashes of this one the stars just might be colonized by dolphin people instead of monkey people.

rofl... this is not a good sign... (if we believe traditional Christian notions of 666). 666 could be a good thing because this number has been demonized by media and Church.

It was a wish, not a statement.

>political action in the near future to advert the downfall of human civilization.

we'll have to move everyone not soy-infected to quarantined areas, having to leave most of the planet to the soys, that is the price we pay

I somehow feel optimistic/.

I plan on doing a political movement in regards to the reduction in fertility. I'm not an official scientist or medical professional, however I do my own independent research an experimentation. I suffer from an incurable chronic illness with no known cause. It impairs cognition and causes hypersomnia.

I managed to *cure* my chronic illness by not consuming certain foods. Something I noticed as part of my treatment regiment is that it causes hair growth somewhat randomly all over my body. There is reason to believe that the environmental containment(s) was messing with my body's metabolic processes, affecting hormones or something of that nature. The biological response is almost like an allergic reaction, without the visual symptoms. It could very well be that vaccines or something else triggered this, which people may not be affected by the exact same environmental triggers like me or even the same way... but still affected none-the-less.

Addressing fertility (population growth) would dovetail into my political movement about illegal immigration. Between the new science I've uncovered and military background/expertise, the matter will get addressed. Keep an ear out because shit is about to get real in 2018!

What'll you do when you encounter endless jews who cannot in any way be reasoned with about anything?

Denial of what? Please explain your point.

It's not natural and men weren't being chemically altered to the extent that they are today in the past.

Sure, I'm sure they had access to the human genome. Jesus... Some people.

Good luck and be careful. Don't get (((suicided)))

Exactly. Statistical anomalies from the past that are now magnified and more statistically normal occurrence because of the the population size. The margin or error is bigger now, doesn't change the fact that something is now fundamentally wrong and that we should just ignore it. Let's close our eyes and hope it just goes away. Let's light candles and promote acceptance and tolerance. Lol. What are retarded and simplistic point of view about life and our species.

You cant cure parasitical nihilism.

Even if you get rid of all the soy and all other "shitty food", people will still be mostly sacrificing society for their own gain, instead of sacrificing themselves for the benefit of society.

Thats the entire problem, not "soy". Gays are sacrificing their patriarchal duties for their own degenerate pleasures, feminists are sacrificing their motherly duties for the cock carousel and activist "female supremacy" and politicians are selling out future generations with national debt for their own political gain.

Nobody is concerned with the future generations, which is why there will be no future generations. The collapse isn"t because of "soy".

I think that many people are thinking about it right now. So don't worry, you won't get "suicided" or else they would have to kill many of us. Wouldn't go unnoticed.

Would you care to share more about your chronic illness? I'd like to know more. Not need to share personal information, just what you suffer from.

this

I'm not trying to reason with the endless Jews. Instead, I'd rather share information and let people decide for themselves. The truth is a very powerful thing. Even more so if food is scrambling and impairing an individual's brain, altering their perception of reality.

Why convince someone when they can convince themselves by follow a protocol? I'm working on a master diet based on my research.

Homosexuality is not a lifestyle choice. It's a genetic abnormality. Being gay is not a choice. We need to find a cure. Don't me started about gender dysphoria.

Because whatever you say the jew will counter at 100x the rate?

As far as I know, they are an infinitesimal minority. Demographic Destiny. Act while you still can and stop blaming the 1% for your problems. As long as they are the 1%, you have an immense power. Start worrying when the jews are 50% of the population.

they are 99% of management and big money.

Population doesn't matter when you're facing trillions in wealth that can fund countless tendrils to choke the life out of everything you love.

Honestly, our technology and scientism is a hindrance. The ancients had a more raw and visceral experience with human nature, so in some ways they had clearer vision regarding what to expect of people, and they still made these errors. Technology just allows us to forestall the collapse, making it more terrible.

You can be a homossexual and curb your desire to fuck other dudes in order to start a family. Countless generations did it.

That was my entire point, which you seem to have missed. We no longer understand the importance of self-restraint and self-sacrifice. The modern line of thinking is "I have homossexual inclinations, therefore i must follow my desires" instead of "I have homossexual inclinations, therefore i must control myself in order to fulfill my duties for the benefit of us all".

And no, there is no solution to this SOCIAL DEGENERACY. Its over, we lost.

Now there is an entirely new fight to be fought: the fight to ensure a new civilization is born from the ashes of this one, the fight to avoid another dark age.

When you start rioting and storming their castles, no money in the entire world can protect them from that. This is a mental prison. An illusion. As long as you think it's real, it will prevent you from taking action. Nothing can prevent them from dealing with the physical world if many people decide that they want to change things. Numbers matter. That's all that really matters in the end. You are just stuck in a certain mindset.

You are wrong. Homosexuality is genetic and it can be cured. In one hundred years humans will look at our history and wonder why we were so naive. We are biological and physical beings. Reproduction is driven by survival traits. Fundamental traits that some of our species are confused about. This is not normal. No species in the animal reign suffers from that. It is a unique phenomenon that occurs almost exclusively in our species. Sure, you have some abnormalities in the animal reign, but they are extremely rare occurrences. Statistically speaking, we are entering dangerous territories and something will need to be done about it very soon if we want to survive as a species.

The next phase about dealing with homosexuality and transgenderism will all about finding a solution and curing it. This current phase of acceptance is misguided and dangerous. It is very naive and shortsighted. That is my whole argument. I don't give a fuck about acceptance. It's an emotional reaction to a phenomenon that needs a scientific answer. Not feels and emotions.

If you disagree with this and think that answer should be based on emotions, then you are part of the problem and your opinion will be discarded by future generations. Simple as that.

Those are both fantasies. What are you fighting for, exactly?

To preserve this shit civilization another decade?

We are so completely corrupt that from the smallest of our social structures (the family unit) to the largest of them (supranational organizations such as the united nations) we are beyond corrupted and degenerated. Nothing in our societies serve their true purpose, only the purposes of whoever holds power over that particular sector of society at that moment - without any regards for the future consequences of their actions.

From the woman who divorces their husband because she is bored to the politician who sells out the sovereignity of his nation for good boy points and the church who tells you "you dont have to be a christian to go to heaven" we are so absolutely corrupt that there is nothing worth saving in this disgusting shitheap of a civilization.

The collapse isnt coming, it already happened.

START REBUILDING

Acceptance and tolerance of homosexuality and transgenderism is an evolutionary dead end that as a species we need to deal with. We need to face it once and for all and solve it.

>preserve this shit civilization another decade?

I like civilization so yes, if possible.

Lol... I already sent out plans of action (POA) to each States governor and house speaker on how to tackle illegal immigration. Recently finished a federal POA that I've sent to the White House. I've done and know so many things, that to "suicide" me would be a retardedly good way of getting people to adopt and push for what I'm doing.

I suffer from idiopathic hypersomnia (IH). It causes extreme sleepiness and impairs cognition to the point that I can't concentrate. I've a unique ability(?) where I can tell when something affects my cognition in under 15 minutes. I don't think IH triggered the ability. It is useful because I can do something as simple as consume a supplement (or food), test the max dosage and share the combination to someone else, which it takes them about 4 days or so to notice a difference.

In the next 6 months, I plan on uploading everything on the Internet primarily for other people with IH to test out. If the illness is untreated, it could be causing brain damage (though it appears somewhat reversible).

>2018 elections

Good job ignoring my post, and repeating yourself.

I'm sure you'll be the first in line when they start serving the Arsenic flavored kook aid. Kinda sad. With your knowledge of the current state of affairs, you could instead work actively to change things. Start a political movement. Propagate your ideas. Don't fly a stupid Nazi flag with retarded memetic content. That's just honey pot bullshit material. There are many ways to change to the world, and it starts with you. If you believe in you. If you don't. Well. Take a glass my friend from the punch bowl. I'll see you in the next life.

Which post. Sorry I am following many threads. Care to point me to the material you are referencing to and that you would like me to answer to?

I am, but i am working for the future of my people, not for the future of the parasites in this society.

Building a community in rural brazil with like minded people. We are all armed, produce our own electricity and food, dug our own water wells, and so on. When the shit hits the fan, we will be fine. We are currently acquiring as much practical/technical literature as we can in our communal library.

My point is you should be doing the same.

Pops is that you

This is great. The next step is not to post about your great ideas on forums such as Sup Forums. Develop a local network. Work anonymously as much as you can and don't advertise your ideas on public forums. We are all shitposting here, but we also know that evert single post is monitored and analyzed. When the revolution happens, people will use and paper and pigeons to communicate. Not the web. The web is under (((their))) control. They will shut it down in the blink of an eye if they have to. Paper, pigeons, ink and word of mouth. When it happens, this is how information will travel.

Get a load of this guy. He thinks a mob has the morale to run into a hail of gunfire and not run off.

The one you replied to, Even tho i didnt say anything as to if homossexuality is genetic or not, curable or not, you just said i was wrong about both and went on with your rant about how right you are.

>START REBUILDING
The nuclear war hasn't started. We've got about 10,000 years before we can hope to rebuild.

What's to stop the last vestiges of military force from knocking your shit over and taking everything?

I was talking about rebuilding social structures, not actual brick and mortar structures.

How do you rebuild a house on quicksand?

The fact that we didnt issue a inventory of what we have to the brazillian government, as far as they are concerned we are impoverished russian farmers atop a mountain in the middle of nowhere.

What, your establishment doesn't emit smoke or heat? It's not hard to find signs of civilization, especially once the world starts going to shit.

I disagree with you, I think that we have the technological means to solve degeneracy. I truly do. And the answer is genetic science. Everything that you call yourselves you today, is genetic material. If I control genetic, I control your entire makeup. Who you are, what you think and who you love and want to mate with.

How do you convince everyone to take something made by what the jewish press will say is "a racist sterilization drug"?

By moving into solid ground first. Just look for families similar to your own, move into a uninhabited region, start a community and prepare for the collapse.

Thats what the monks did to preserve knowledge through the dark ages. Thats what god tells you to do in the bible.

Revelations 18:4