Puerto Rican superiority thread because fuck Amerimutts

Puerto Rican. Ethnic composition: white (mostly Spanish origin) 80.5%, black 8%, Amerindian 0.4%, Asian 0.2%, mixed and other 10.9%.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_scientists_and_inventors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

puerto ricans are lazy drug adict thieves

Why do you think you're superior to anyone? You're all welfare cases. If you're superior, why are you begging for money and assistance from white people?

>Cristobal Colon
>italian explorer
>somehow Puerto Rican
?

Puerto Ricans are a bit above dumb in a cans, buts that's not saying much

Are you fucking kidding me? I was pro Puerto Rico for this exact reason, and as long as you learn English would happily except you into the republic. But no, you act like fucking scum then vote democrats. I'm glad that hurricane ransacked your stupid fucking island

80% Spanish....where are our Spanish posters at?

>superior
are the lights back on yet?

I'm not begging for money. I want my independence from the United States of Amerimutts. The Jones-Shafroth Act combined with tax hikes is the reason Gamestop the island.

*Gamestop left the fucking island

>The Dominican Republic’s economic growth has been one of the strongest in the LAC region over the past 25 years. In the first quarter of 2017, the economy expanded by 5.2 percent, following yearly average growth of 7.1 percent between 2014-16. This contrasted sharply with that of the average 1.4 percent contraction for the LAC region in 2016.
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview

>Puerto Ricans are a bit above dumb in a cans, buts that's not saying much
and puerto poor is bankrupt

He had a half-Taino son. He is my ancestor.

No, sir. You can go fuck yourself. My family voted for Trump in Jew York. I wanted tax cuts, but you always pull the "it's a territory, therefore foreign hurr hurr" out of your ass.

American: Ethnic composition: white (mostly northwestern European) 99.9%, Oceanian 0.1%.

I want your independence to, you're a burden on us. But who are you going to beg to if you have independence? The UN probably.
>Hispanics calling anyone mutts
You're all literally mutts, a combination of Europeans and Injuns.

Considering a move to PR due to no capital gains tax on my cryptos. Is it all just third world shithole or are there nice white areas?

There are nice white areas.

move to mazatlan.

Great thread. Puerto Ricans are mostly Iberian.
Make Puerto Rico Great

peurto negros are literally the worst hispanics

You're making it seem like you want nothing to do with us, so...
I'm pro statehood and I'd like the Gov to fund free English classes for the populace. But people like you really make me fucking question, next time, don't bite the hand that fucking feeds you

My ancestors always make me so damn proud. :')

What do you niggas think about all the shit happening in Maria. Is Ricky doing a good job. I haven't heard much from him aside from getting made at republicans over not being included in the tax bill.

Literally show me one real and commonly used Puerto Rican invention.

We already have English classes. The only people here who don't speak English are butthurt oldfags who thought Spain was the shit.

stop shillin, eyes on the prize

Mostly NASA.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_scientists_and_inventors

Trust me. I have family members that are puerto rican. They are nothing like niggers and mexicans. They are one of the better tier Hispanics. Most of the pertinacious ones are the ones that like in Jew York. Most of the ones on the island are decent people.

Nice!

"Olga D. González-Sanabria contributed to the development of the "Long Cycle-Life Nickel-Hydrogen Batteries" which helps enable the International Space Station power system; Mercedes Reaves contributed to the design of a viable full-scale solar sail and the development and testing of a scale model solar sail; Dr. Pedro Rodriguez invented a portable, battery-operated lift seat for people suffering from knee arthritis; Dr. Felix Soto Toro developed the Advanced Payload Transfer Measurement System (ASPTMS) (Electronic 3D measuring system) and Dr. Juan R. Cruz contributed in the development of entry, descent, and landing (EDL) systems for robotic and human exploration missions."

Ain't going anywhere near Mexico, fuck that noise.

Yeah I read about that, all the fucking hispanic bums from Mexico and Cuba don't even attempt to learn English, but Puerto Rico does. Sort out the whole Democrat support problem and learn to respect the rest of the mainland (except Jew York and commiefornia) and I'd be pro statehood

The "Nice!" was geniune. That's pretty cool

I have a vacation house there, only see germans and some mexicans there amd never any blacks. don't believe everything the media tells you about mexico.

Yeah they're still fucking Democrats

Politics is kind of fucked up in Puerto Rico. Red is leftist, blue is conservative. But when it comes to mainland politics, everyone is split no matter what beliefs they hold. I think the only reason they lean Democrat is because they just don't see Republicans doing work over here. Bernie Sanders was the only guy who visited Puerto Rico during the elections (lmao, King Cuck himself.)

Daddy Yankee is my spirit animal.

Zuleyka Rivera.

Reminder that Puerto Rico is a Christian island.

Yes, pic related is Puerto Rican.

The man dicking and red-pilling Laci Green is a Puerto Rican.

Where my boricuas de pura sepa at?

Oh that's right, they're sleeping. Who the hell uses Sup Forums at 5 A.M? Me! Haha.

Daria mi vida por ella, yo soy Boricua señores.

Saca tu bandera, dejala que lusca porque nos levantaremos más fuertes que nunca! Le lo lay, le lo lay.

Puerto Ricans are not, jews and niggers are.

>American superiority thread because fuck spics.

there is a reason why you are not a state.

Because Congress doesn't do shit, purposely ignoring the situation.

The moment Puerto Rico is a state, that's when I'll never laugh at mutts again. I would give my life to the US.

Puerto Rican babes are the best.

¿Qué hace un Dominicano en Walmart? Buscando bajos precios.

Dude, I just remembered we invented piña colada!