How does the USA produce a 14yo like this? How much chemicals are in your food?

How does the USA produce a 14yo like this? How much chemicals are in your food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

Go fuck some edam
Sage

Answer me

you know, if you extracted all that titty juice, you could make one hell of a butt implant.

>chemicals
It's called nutrients.

why do you even care about this dumb cunt

Jewish?

Soy

Plant based estrogen are not nutrients

Yeah God knows what theyre feeding us

dude she looks like baron trump wtf
is baron jewish?

Bro whats with those auto mechanic tier thumbs?

lots of make-up and a stuffed bra.
You think those tits are real, you virgin hermit shut-in?

Girls don’t look their age and lie about their age nowadays. I took a middle schooler to my place and didn’t know till my roommates little brother said she was in his class.

What a coincidence I saw this thread, I was just about to fap to her.

Also, the breasts are the results of surgery and she lippo'd herself down. She's the result of money, not American culture.

She's 14 you mtg playing faggot

>Not knowing Danielle Bregoli has huge tits because she got implants and not because of soy
And you call yourselves men?

Shes a fatty who had ger fat surgically removed to mold her body into the shape of a 10/10. Check out her massive stomach-nipple for proof.

It's illegal to fuck 14 y/os, not fap to them you inbred nark.

KHAZAR

She is a lekker meisje :3

No, Italian.

Not Jewish, no khazar milkers.

i popped a 14 year old that had that body when i was 20 but she told me she was 17.

She is going to be brutal when she is older. I knwo this type of woman they peak in their mid teens. A daughter of a client of mine was liek this. Absolute thicc beauty at 14, by 18 she became a chloe grace moretz refridgerator frame

Well said cousin

She needs to start breeding NOW
with me preferably

THIS!

>Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz
Her father is was a Jew that knocked up an Italian whore.
She's half Jew, half Italian.

This is her kike daddy.

Im pretty sure shes already been blacked lads
youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw

Good thing becasue shes on her way to becoming a wide ass like her mother. Cant say i wouldnt have fucked the clients daughter if i could have.

Lol white trash tits get you everything

You're still thinking about fucking a 14 year old you fucking degenerate

she probably have high iq you dumb stormfag.

Kill yourself retard.

Of course she's been BLACKED.com'd but that doesn't mean you can't force a few white babies out of her

>hurr durr fapping to a fully developed and fruitful woman is degenerate because she's not yet of the arbitrarily set age that the state says she's legal
Fuck off you basement dwelling virgin. Females are fully sexually matured by 13 or 14. From the dawn of time up until recently girls as young as 12 were married off.

They are fake, most women have natural small tits you virgins.

you look like the last shit i took.

She will pay the toll - having the body of mike ditka at age 24

Isn't that one of the neanderthal cavemen from Gamesack?

Probably

to expand it's ratio of pedophiles.

T. Nigger

yeah ok elegant elliott

Typical child predator metality

>mfw gf looks like she's

who is she

>CIA pedo bait.

>That's how you beat 'em, Butch. Keep underaging them.

Except that a 14 year old is not a child?

If you want a real meritocratic society, you can't silo success traits to just high a high IQ. Age must be eliminated as a barrier to voluntary participation.

If I have a high IQ and become wealthy before I'm 18, why can't other advanced physical and psychological traits eliminate the artificial age barrier?

To infer superiority in one category contributes to acceptable differences in outcome but not another category is logically inconsistent.

If I am unusually athletic for my age, would anyone complain about my participation in professional sports? Conversely, if I'm a fat slob with poor genetics and a bad heart but over the age of 28 be allowed to play professional sports over the aforementioned example due to my age??

If a 14 year old is physically mature, its highly likely she's reached a point where she can voluntarily engage and outcompete her competition for finding a mate.

Tldr; pedophilia should be replaced with depubesophilia

>How does the USA produce a 14yo like this?

Growth hormones in their meats, which are banned in the EU

it actually is illegal to jerk off to clothed 14 year olds in most european countries. it becomes CP when you ejaculate to it
LITERAL THOUGHT CRIMES

If you bother to google her, you’ll find she got bigger tits prior to switching over to English speaking tv

>those bagels are making me thirsty.

>Defending a kike

Get out.

who is this semen demon?

Shit looks shopped. Look at guys arm, how it goes inward, away from her right tit. Her left arm bows outward away from her left tit.

Kek praise me with digits to confirm.

Who is this pole troll?

correct sir, you could tell by the pixels. probably seen a few shoops in your day.

Girls raised by single mothers hit puberty faster.

In some euro countries 14 is age of consent

I believe having a biological father in house slows puberty but step dad advances it. On tablet so no sauce atm

and everyone is checking her out from all across the red doors in the back, including that niggerwomen.

all pedophiles?

Been an user since long time back. Only recently migrated to Sup Forums from Sup Forums. Got sick of the nigger dick threads and the sissies. Traps and sissies are alright sometimes, but damn, continuous threads? If they're not shills, they need there own board.. Still check back from time to time to sage those cyanonigger threads for fun though. Problem is you have all these younger anons getting on Sup Forums after all the media buzz about it and they get on and see that shit and it fucks them up. Cyanoniggers deserve the charge of treason for fucking with our youth. But hey, were on Sup Forums, the great echo chamber, so I'm preaching to the choir. Hopefully new lurkers stumple across this post and get an idea of what's going on in the world.

It is a very obvious Photoshop job.

If you are a male in america and drink tap water you will turn into a soyboy

SABATOGE FROM ASSAD'S BAKERY

>not asking for a license as proof

amateur

This

It's the white trash body