The great MySpace migration - A social media website for /us/

So, how's this "great MySpace migration" going? Is anybody on there?
I gotta say i was really impressed by the idea i heard on here the other day to populate MySpace with right-wing people and opinions, seeing as it is a complete wasteland right now.
I realize Sup Forums is a social media site too really if you get down to it, but at some point anonymity won't do if you actually hope to affect any change in the world.
Kinda having trouble finding stuff to follow, but i've done my part in posting a few things.
Discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/antifaaustralia
funnyjunk.com/channel/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Myspace is still up?

Dude. You are one of the worst things about Sup Forums currently. There needs to be a thread spammed everyday oile you spam this one, reading "ban fucking faggots who spam bullshit about migrating to myspace"

Fuck off and never post here again youve been doing this how long? Stop

Just heard about this on fash the nation (the #1 podcast on the TRS radio network).

It's there for the taking, so why not?
It's also not kikebook.

okay there plebbit spacing phone poster fag this is my first post since i've been back from vacation for a month
Sup Forums isn't yours and people can post whatever the fuck they want here as long as it's political, and this is. migrating to myspace for the purpose of turning it into a right-wing political website
"muh special website wah wah wah "
you fuck off loser

anytime people actually try to do anything there's inevitably some shilling faggot saying "hurr durr don't do anything never contribute anything besides shitposting on Sup Forums all day"
and i'm the worst thing on Sup Forums
okay buddy
fucking retard american

You have to go back.

Classic contarianism at its finest. Perfectly encapsulates the spirit of this board. I can see the headlines now

fuck off already, you stupid leaf nigger

>Classic contarianism at its finest
what do you mean by this?

lol I've posted this idea on Sup Forums a few times. I wonder if it's a coincidence or if my posts had something to do with it.

i like this idea,but social media seems to be tanking so idk.

fuck u bitch. go eat a big mac

oh probably had something to do with it. i saw a post a few days ago when i got home, coincidentally right after my page got banned on facebook.
it had a few thousand likes, which isn't much, but i definitely felt the influence. it was a cool community. of course some fucking maggot kike found a way to get it taken down though.

Good idea,let's mass-dox ourselves

i'd rather everyone did a gab.ai migration.

also
>muh secret social media
australian antifa already use it lmao, other countries do too

myspace.com/antifaaustralia

Terrible idea and pointless. Do not fall for shills trying to pull us out into the open. Idiots
look at the straya
and the bong

On the internet no can tell if you're a dog.

They can tell if you're an idiot though.

>come from reddit
>post this
You're a massive faggot

*contrarianism

>muh sekrit club

Can this please happen

Who died and left you boss you massive faggot.

im already on there
/atta.goy

ARE THERE PEOPLE STILL HERE? ARE WE GOING TO MAKE A MYSPACE COMMUNITY? HOW DO I JOIN? I FORGOT HOW TO USE MYSPACE BUT I LIKE THE FUNNY PICTURES YOU GUYS PUT HERE AND I CAN BE USEFUL LIKE I CAN COMMENT AND LIKE AND SHARE AND POST MEMES TOO!

come on, man

CMON WHERE? IS THERE A LINK I CLICK ON OR SOMETHING?

>make meinspace
>everyone knows who we are now

WHERE IS THE LINK>?

Just give up Tom, it's over.

who is "we" and why are they hiding?
wtf good is any politics nestled away on some containment board on Sup Forums?

HELLO CAN I GET AN INVITE?
I WANNA HELP

meinspace sounds good man.

post some links faggots!

funnyjunk.com/channel/Sup Forums/German+engineering/XwBgLKj/31#31

neat

Time to colonise goys

i'd be up for it but to what end?

This