Full disclosure, I've never watched Infowars. Is Alex Jones legit or just a snake oil salesman playing useful idiots...

Full disclosure, I've never watched Infowars. Is Alex Jones legit or just a snake oil salesman playing useful idiots? Whatever the case, he seems to be a meme factory regardless of whether its making a mockery of him or legit promoting him, I could never tell. Is he the real deal or just a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwLWq5roN_k
youtu.be/Pqw7_dxHzJo
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=jWEY_XptHUU
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
rense.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyMAYc3XtY&t=35s
youtu.be/XJumtP4mrYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He plays it off like disinfo with the ramblings, but when one reads between the lines you will spot truth bombs.

Hes a joke. He admitted in court he is playing a character

youtube.com/watch?v=qwLWq5roN_k

Listen to one of his shows and write down all the snake oil he sells, then make your own judgment.

That means: you might like him if you qre delusional

Hell tell you whatever gets him attention. notice how he salivates when he talks about ratings.

He's both.
Very legit and also has to play games to spread anything.
Just throw out the extremes and you have the goods.

Snake oil salesman, most definitely controlled op and
he is literally Bill Hicks

More reliable than CNN and covers more content as well.

Alex is indeed a showman but that doesn't mean he hasn't done some great work, made some good films, or brought some excellent guests on his show.

I don't buy into him as the sole news source but he is better than CNN or MSNBC for sure

youtu.be/Pqw7_dxHzJo

I swear I've seen this exact thread before.

Used to like him when he didn't pick sides
Stopped taking him seriously when he started defending shit like attacking Syria, being a good goy to Israel, and saying pizzagate is fake.
Like look he's in it for the sheckles

He has been warning the world about globalism since the late 90's (watch some of his early documentaries). He is eccentric af but he knows his shit better than most Sup Forums tards.

I never watched infowars until last year during the election when he was interviewing Rodger Stone all the time. I always associated him with the Michael Moore left wing, hate America first communists.
He's a disinfo agent. Dr. Pieczenck said on air inforwars is "ours" meaning the CIA. I think alot of what he says is true, but he so fucking obviously a jewish agent is sickening. The globalist are everyone EXCEPT jews...also he's literally Bill Hicks.
I think he sold his soul as Hicks and had to change his identity like Mickey Rourke in Angel Heart

Q user fag got more shit right than him.
And Q user is a total fraud just making shit up as he goes along.

He's an entertainer and a salesman. He's *clearly* spouting a lot of bullshit at times and it's pretty funny.
Doesn't mean he can't be right though.
And tbf the MSM lie a lot too but it's not even funny.
Also, whether he's right or wrong, he's still an important player in the cultural war. He promotes a certain attitude and philosophy. I believe that he might be thinking that he's bullshitting for a greater truth.

kill yourself fag

He does some stuff right, that's how he draws you in, but ultimately he's in it to sell his snake oil and snake oil accessories.

Your daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

>snake oil salesman
this
He sells iodine supplements 15x market value and says it will save people from nuclear bomb poisoning.

he acts like a lunatic deliberately to draw people in then redpills them, unlike cooper who tried to redpill people by acting normal while they said he was crazy. if they're going to call you crazy anyway, beat them to the punch and capitalize on it.

Haha, so sensitive you fucking dumb shit

Well his father IS a (((dentist))) you know...

This
But it gets interesting when you realize how good he is at finding just what to say and what people's reactions to it say.

Well why ask us when you can go watch it? He's legitimately a retarded spaz, it's hilarious.
You've been missing out.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWEY_XptHUU

Ah yes....a (((dentist))) indeed....

He was right about the gay frogs.

Posting in a gaslighting thread.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Wow that was a gay edit

Wrong. Go look at it on the time machine, boomie.

Dumbass shill detected.

hes a kike controlled opposition monkey, probably an fbinigger or some shit.

He has build his fanbase by talking about legite and important topics MSM would never touch.
But today,when his credit of trust is high and with Trump in office, he begins shilling for Israel, constructing the narrative in favor of more interventions and in support of color "revolutions" (N.Korea, Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, Palestine, Venezuela).

>Crazy dictator Kim, we must bring Democracy to starving Koreans, but first we need to put some more sanctions on them and starve them a little bit more and then we'll make some exuse to invade/false flag, like bioweapons or smth..
>Brutal Iranian regime must stop opressing it's poor people! The people of Iran are finally acting against the brutal and corrupt Iranian regime! Iran is a terrorist #1! They have no (((human rights))) NGO's and hate gays! The great Iranian people have been repressed for many years. They are hungry for food & for freedom. Along with human rights, the wealth of Iran is being looted. TIME FOR CHANGE!
>There's no such thing as Palestine! Israel is out greatest ally and a beacon of democracy in the middle east!

He likely said that to not give off the impression he was a nutcase to the judge, so he could have some custody of his kids.

Anyway OP he's legit as fuck

he is both, and he represents most of the nu right in america. Now you know why ANTIFA should do much more to stop them.

Yes he has eliminated a lot of interesting people from his guest list that he had in the old days.

If you want that same atmosphere you have to go to Rense.com
rense.com/

Rense is probably THE place to go to for coverage of the Las Vegas massacre and Pizzagate now. Jeff is sounding more and more dispirited, and bored and worn down lately. I suspect he's a heavy stoner but he hasn't given up the fight. It's a good fight.

Alex and Jeff had a terrible quarrel, with Jeff going full antisemite on Alex's ass.

Legit better than CNN FOX MSN CNBC when on the news, some of the people that call in LOL

Interesting bit of research in the image.

>Vaccines don't cause autism
>MSM and it's jurnos care about truth and integrity
This guy is also full of shit, but at the same time he has a point. There is no such thing as free and independent press.

I use to think he was a joke. Seriously, he is a great meme for the left to use against anyone who is center to center right.

Then I actually started to listen to his show. The amount of "Hey, that sounds crazy. I better google this." and it ending up being 100%, has happened to me more than I like to admit while watching the show. He then has some great guests on the show who end up being pretty based, and he shows clips of how crazy the far left MSM has been by showing clips and talking points of their shows.

Also, most of his predictions have been spot on.

>but he is a crazy snake oil merchant.

Idk. Maybe. But out of curiosity, I purchased brain force and super blue to see if it was worth anything. Hell, they were on sale and it was free shipping, so I though , "Why not". This was after they ran the Buzzfeed article that tested all of the supplement products to see if he was full of shit or not. The results came back being 100% true to what Infowars claimed. So I figured I would give it a shot.

>Brain Force

I'm a caffeine junkie; meaning I drink an energy drink just about every day. I cant go a day without the stuff. So when I tried Brain Force for the first time, I didnt really notice anything. I got a little upset about it, so I did some research. Most people said to not drink any caffeine for a day or so and then take the pill, so I tried that. Dumb ass me, I took 2 pills because I remember hearing PJW saying something about taking a couple of them at a time.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I have NEVER been so fucking alert in my life. I was so fucking awake that my head started to hurt. After that, I didnt drink, or take any of the pills for a few days and decided to go slow. So I take 1 pill from time to time and that shit keeps you awake. I still have about half a bottle left, and I usually take one when I dont have an energy drink around.

cont...

AJ is controlled opposition.

not exactly legit but if you can't learn some things from infowars you are not listening

cont...

>Super Blue

I started using this stuff about a month ago after doing some research about it. So far, my teeth have been whiter, and my gums don't bleed as much when I brush them now. Also, I dont have real bad morning breath anymore.

The ingredients in there are nano silver and iodine. The silver helps kill bacteria that grows on your gums and teeth which usually cause plaque. The iodine disinfects your mouth, which helps kill the bad breath. It also has calcium ... something rather. From what I read, it helps rebuild enamel. I noticed that my teeth dont hurt as much when I bite my nails. That is something that would bother me a lot.

So far those are the only products i've tried and i've enjoyed it.

Alex is legit.

selling supplements >>>>> advertising big pharma

He's legit, idk why he acts so crazy sometimes. I assume it appeals to some viewers though.

Its a fucking ad at this point 70% ads 30% content, and the content is real news but often exaggerated for hysteria sake, but it keeps you vigilant, gets you interested to look for yourself see it's not so bad but get a good look how corrupt usa is, Jones is needed.

ron gibson is ad free

Alex Jones made a rant about how John Kerry has gay gangbang sex in coffins full of shit and piss. I am not going to care about what Alex Jones says until he shows me how he figured that one out.

its ok you dont have to know this stuff when you live in latvia

He's very woke but expresses it in an over the top way with a zany character so it disarms the power that be into letting him speak.

He's known about all of this stuff longer than 99% of Sup Forums, and he knows how to frame it in an entertaining way.

He's almost always right

I would unironically trust information from Infowars over that of any main stream media outlet.

Its sad when fucking info wars and ex Jones have more Journalistic integrity than CNN.

He's a Gate Keeper for Jews shilling for Shekels. Anyone who tells you different, is a low level fool.

he had a massive smear campaign ran against him.
They had Colbert, Megyn, CNN, Oliver all attack

What I find absolutely hilarious is that all the supplements they sell are actually legitimate and high quality.

Like who the fuck expected that I thought for sure it would be straight up snake oil.

Fucking kek

This.

I learned that if the MSM is attacking you, then you are doing something right.

Same. Like I mentioned above, I've only tried 2 products, but they've been great.

what do you mean

i only buy them on sale but yeah

He only had the mainstream mediur on his ass after Hillary Clinton blamed him for her loss.
Him going pro-Trump was the biggest publicity stunt of his career which is what prompted all the attacks on him.

and he stuck with Trump, which took balls but I guess he's not a pus s y

And not only are the supplements they sell high quality but they sell them at a modest mark up.

I don't watch Infowars because of all the hyperbole and bs but they are 100% legit.

Too much showmanship and fabricated drama it's like newa for pro wrestling fans

He went hard for Trump early on as well almost right from the start of I remember right.

Alex Jones may be a lot of things but he is not a liar or stupid that's for sure.

"Hollywood is run by the Arabs."

-Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyMAYc3XtY&t=35s

Uh that?

Except it's actually not snake oil

All his products are 100% legit

I was surprised too

source? yeah kys faggot

80% of what he says is true, 10% blown out of proportion and 10% tinfoil hat mode.

Also he really pushes those supplements. Definitely a snake oil salesman who speaks the truth far more often than mainstream media

>Hollywood is owned by Arabs and Israeli's for some reason but the actual financing Ive looked into it is mostly saudi and Jordanian
Actually this is not too crazy
Because like NK is actually a hidden hand of China, Israel is the hand of the Middle East
Israelis look like white people which is probably why you have an illusion that its primarily Israel who runs shit

You're funny.

This

notice how he only said financed by arabs
those guys are all Jews cause they want people to think white people run the show
or at least make it seem like it

He's hilarious and that's about it.
>Actually falling for him

>blm tripfag opposes Alex Jones
why am i not surprised

>Is Alex Jones legit

He's had people on the show who clam NASA keeps child sex slaves on Mars.

Think about that.

No he’s a good guy

I went on a huge Alex jones binge a few months ago. I watched all of his documentaries, his old interviews, old broadcasts and started tuning into his show every day

He is 100% legit, truly an alt-media veteran. He’s been screaming into the AM airwaves about satanic pedophile globalists for like 10 years without hardly anybody listening

His recent commentary has not been very good to be honest though, he isn’t dropping the huge redpills like he used to. Way too much trump dick-sucking

Oldfag Austinite here. Been watching this dude since the mid-late nineties and can confirm that he is aware of MUCH more than he lets on. He's become a bit of a caricature because of his popularity exploding synergistically with the rise of meme culture, but--supplement shilling aside--AJ is the real deal

At the least, you can find a lot of real news not avalable elsewhere from his outlet.

You might want to prep yourself by watching some of his 1980's and early 1990's stand up comedy routines.

Just watch his Joe Rogan podcast. That shit is a microcosm of what Alex Jones is. The guy is an absolute madman but he knows his shit, and when you look up shit that can actually be verified, it checks out. Thing is the guy is extremely hyperbolic so you have to see how you can check out the shit he spouts when he’s being his unhinged madman character.

>he employs some qts too so he also got that going

Google spirit cooking faggot

this guy is right about alternative news sources but wrong on just about everything else.

youtu.be/XJumtP4mrYs
why is no one talking about this disgusting shit?

50/50, I would say. He seems to be honest most of the time, but he has his own agenda obviously. He's quite entertaining guy though.

he is a joke
never follow anyone
trust your own guts

alex jones is one of the few sane people left in this world

Alex is clever

He talks with codewords
When he talks about reptilians he is talking about jews

Spoilers:
Every internet celebrity is like a WWE wrestler, they take their actual personality and turn it to eleven.

Except Enzo Amore and any liberal.

>never follow anyone
this.
question and challenge everything.

Don't listen to this guy.

That was in a custody case faggot, of course he said that. The first thing his wife's team is going to ask him is, "Do you Alex Jones truly believe that Hillary Clinton is a potbellied goblin? Do you truly believe that globalists individuals are literal bloodsucking vampires?" Now on his show he very obviously uses those statements as colourful language to describe various individuals, and that's part of Alex Jones the character, but if stated he truly believed those descriptors in court he would almost undoubtedly lose custody vs. the wife.

MI6 Freemason proxying through Russia.

Alex is smart with marketing antisemetism as antiglobalsim, youl never hear him talk about the jews, but you know hes very aware of whats going on. Problem is he didnt go after Pizzagate, so he might be controlled Op, also he sells weird snake oil

That was specific to his sketches, like when he dressed up like Pennywise or Joker.

You've gotta watch Amtv