My conversation with my dad minutes ago

My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>user we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make you normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't really seem like you're getting any better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try out living. You can go with your grandparents to buy a computer once you're there
>okay I'll think about it and let you know.

Looks like my family can't take it anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qwBuBCTKTU
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Guangzhou normal/type/op/page/4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha. A fucking leaf. And your ancestors are from China. How could we have seen this coming!

Please go back we have enough pan faced gooks in Couver

youtube.com/watch?v=9qwBuBCTKTU

why are you living in Canada as a chink when you can live in China as a chink which will be the predominant ethnostate of the 21st century?

go back to china chang

Don't take it personal OP, the 56%'s are just happy that they found someone to make fun of

go there and eat a dog

go back, seems like you've been infected by classic western degeneracy

The world is gonna be China's bitch in the coming decades, you might as well move there.

I thought all of China was already living in Canada? (and Australia...)

But I'd say do it OP. Go for a look. It's a life XP at least.

this

>fan favourite
literally happy when she dies

Tell them they have to go back with you because white people don't want chinky-dinks invading our countries.

faggot go there and get out of our Christian white ethnostate

I clicked on the thread just to see if it was a fucking leaf

>Guangzhou
isn't that the chocolate city aka filled with niggers?

Can't really be any worse than living in Canada. If my parents wanted to foot the bill to send be to live with relatives in Italy I would take it.
Naples tho, I would have to think about it.

no niggers there lol just like a small village and everyone in the west focused on it

sorry the niggers are in a small area / village of guangzhou (chinks call areas villages for some reason)

>all these nu-pol redditier kids who dont know about guangzhou user

please... please just go back

>Conflict between the African community and police in Guangzhou resulted in incidents. In July 2009, a Nigerian man died after jumping several floors from a building in an attempt to flee Chinese immigration authorities.[13] On July 15, 2009, hundreds of Africans, mostly Nigerian, demonstrated at the local Public Security Bureau station, shutting down eight lanes of traffic on a major thoroughfare for several hours.[13][14] In June 2012, an African held in police custody after a taxi fare dispute died after "suddenly losing consciousness", according to police.[15] Hundreds of Africans gathered at the police station in question and clashed with the police.[15]

it looks like wherever they go they must nig.

niggers gonna nig but the chinks are woke and will defend their ethnostate. Still, too many niggers for comfort honestly. I think they just want Africa's resources and were givin it a chance, but they have tough immigration raids etc

Also chink women are recently starting to burn coal in small amounts, which is unfortunate, but by and large this doesn't happen- I blame western media which makes its way there

They are called hei gui over there.

Too bad for the nigs that the chinks don't give a fuck. I'd love to see the look on an american nigger's face if he'd started some shit in China. Perhaps his reptile brain would flicker with a faint recognition of regret before being splattered all over the pavement?

Honestly dude I think you should go and check it out, youll have family support and a computer, all a human will ever need on earth. Chinese are probs creaming for your western knowledge and you can subtly spread our influence among them. We need more china posters. If you do it, try to keep us updated and tag yourself as chingleaf or something. Adventure possibilities await you op!

Imagine all the chink boipucci you can get

pasta

OP you already have the ability to get a visa for China, you might be able to even score a small job doing English translations or whatever for a company connected to your family.

Go straighten out, you're not getting anywhere sitting behind your computer in the west.

You're not foolin' anybody with your stale memes Kim. You all have to go back.

>黑鬼
Lol literally black ghost

For those who don't know
THIS IS A SHITTY R9K MEME
THE POINT OF THE MEME IS TO DESCRIBE THE PATHETIC LIFE OF A HAPA FAG

fuck off this is the gorillionth time cunt

>he goes on r9k
Pic of guangzhou user

Go back to China matey.

Well obviously I didn't spent too much time there. I thought that was just a meme.

You need to go back too.

It is. Guangzhou user went to guangzhou and came back.

The meme has been going on for nearly 2 years
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Guangzhou normal/type/op/page/4/

The poor ones go to the west while the rich ones go to Japan

Not in SJW verse. It'll be poe sacrificing himself to save Finn/Rose or some other SJW.

>man jumped several floors after police arrive
>man mysteriously loses consciousness
Looks like the Chink's don't take shit and know how to deal with their savages

Chinks*

Not going back, welfare is too good.

I've Seen this thread already few weeks ago