I got one of those ancestry dna kits for Christmas and I don't know if I can even trust it...

I got one of those ancestry dna kits for Christmas and I don't know if I can even trust it. Do they really slap in nog genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ancestry.com is run by mormons. If anything they probably take out the nog genes. My dad did it and he came out 100% white

I got one of those repost levels over 9000 for xmas

Sage

This.
They said I was in the 4% low confidence area for being Jewish and then went into detail how it wasn't really Jewy jews but race-mixed spread out europeans and the matched DNA isn't even enough for them to say it's a reputable 4%

Do you really believe that they can verify what your ancestral roots were for the last 1000 years when science can't even prove that the Holocaust happened?

This is why you plug in the 23andme data to a reliable site like dna.land.

You'll get significantly more accurate ancestry results

Don't trust 23 and me
Have a look who their CEO is
Who knows what they are going to do with your DNA

Based Mormons.

/r/thedonald wants their reject back

>finds jew in blood
>desperately rationalizes it's not a big deal

Feelsbadman.jpg

Thanks for saying this. Honest to God, I was gonna do the 23andMe one but hadn't got around to it but then Mom got me an Ancestry kit for Christmas. I didn't want to my family to think we're part nigger because some Jew decided to be a jew.

What? I'm not reposting anything, ass.

No, I'm sure it's not 100% accurate but even liberal nancy boys want to have some idea of where they came from. It's human nature.

dude just download the raw data and put it into gedmatch or dna.land for more accurate results

Not just that but the company is kike-owned and your DNA ill be stored in a database.

Dont be a dumbass good goy of the NWO and use it for laffs, like submitting the DNA of your pet

Ah yes, why would one prefer Mormons, whose religion literally used to say black people weren't human, when I could be soaking up all the other diversity. Please kill yourself.

If they admitted faking the results that would be the same as pleading guilty of fraud. It's fake news most likely. Not that it really tells us anything about whether they black your ancestry or not - just that they would never admit it.

They add
African

Well it's not wrong either

No, don’t even support a company like 23 and me.

Well I need the raw data first, yeah?

>G*rman posters

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Jesus Christ. How can you not hate them after seeing them pulling these stunts? I bet they don't add other non-lies like
>Eskimo Squirrel

people have sent in their DNA twice and gotten totally different results. Sometimes with african dna, sometimes without.

They are fucking around with the information. Someone should sue them

that article was posted on a fake news website