Fake Media or Fake USA President?

Trump organize a UN meeting because the Iranian freedom of speech was violated!
Meanwhile in West, Trump supporters receiving bans everyday from Twitter Youtube etc. for "Hate Speech"!!! ahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

allisps.com/en/offers/IRAN
allisps.com/en/offers/NORTH-KOREA
youtube.com/watch?v=KhAB-kmFAl0
ostamyy.com/ISPs/Iran.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies*
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The internet is a free market, if twitter is violating your free speech just change services. It's that simple.

>(((free market)))

>The internet is a free market

>Trump organize a UN meeting because the Iranian freedom of speech was violated!

What kind of autism is this?

>Commie wearing a confederate flag

That's a first

Reading the text of the post is autism?

>The internet is a free market

>Iran blocks encrypted messaging apps amid nationwide protests

>Trump: There's no free speech in Iran, we must do something! Call the UN for a meeting!

Violating speech at an ISP level is totally different than twitter enforcing internal rules

They're both companies, idiot. Also, free market != lassiez-faire capitalism.

Russia will veto

NATO BTFO

NO MORE WARS THAT BRING REFUGEES INTO EUROPE

FUCK NATO

Iran's telecommunications are all state owned

It's not the wars dipshit, it's our traitorous fuckbag political elite opening the gates.

>(((UN)))

>Reading the text of the post is autism?

THERES A FUCKING WITCH HUNT AGAINST TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND THE USELESS BUFFOON CALLING THE UN FOR A MEETING BECAUSE THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT VIOLATES THE RIGHTS OF THE IRANIAN PEOPLE!

IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE HYPOCRISY OVER HERE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RETARDED!

Fake and gay media and President. I'm off the Trump Train to Israehell and on the Nehlen Train to Asgard.

And you apparently don't understand the difference between a state owned ISP and a private corporation

>Violating speech at an ISP level is totally different than twitter enforcing internal rules

According to your stupid logic ISP's are companies too you fucking pathetic leaf!

TWITTER IS NOT STATE-OWNED

I mean, what better enforcer of Judeo-Bolshevik orthodoxy than Judeo-capitalist markets?

ISP IS FREE MARKET. WHY NOT CHANGE SERVICE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ALL ISPS IN IRAN ARE STATE OWNED

>And you apparently don't understand the difference between a state owned ISP and a private corporation

Its not the fucking North Korea you retarted autistic jerk! They don't have Communism! Its a motherfucking capitalistic society!
MY GOD!
THATS WHY THE WORLD DESTROYED! BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE!
DO A FAVOR TO MANKIND!
>KILL YOURSELF!

I'm sure some of you Canadians are intelligent people, but I've yet to meet one.

>ALL ISPS IN IRAN ARE STATE OWNED

allisps.com/en/offers/IRAN

KILL YOURSELF ASAP

Learn to spoken english buttfucker pederast

There are no privately owned ISPs in Iran

allisps.com/en/offers/NORTH-KOREA

Funny the North Korea list looks exactly the same, I wonder why that could be

Private bus companies were forced to comply with desegregation bullshit on Constitutional grounds, Twitter operates on public infrastructure and must be classified as a public utility and prevented from censoring speech and banning users for their beliefs.

I'm surprised it took this long for the nazbols to come out sonner

>TWITTER IS NOT STATE-OWNED
So? Bakeries aren't state-owned and have to bake the fucking cake for faggots. Restaurants and bars aren't state-owned and have to let niggers in and serve them. Store in Philly aren't state-owned and the chinky-dink owners can't have bullet-proof glass anymore because not letting niggers rob you violates their civil rights.
You're just an anti-white piece of Canadian shit.

Oh yes we conservatives are just so oppressed, let's make a bunch of legislation to protect us, that won't make us like the SJWs at all

As a non english speaker my english are totally fine, now learn to vote faggot and don't trust the phonies.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhAB-kmFAl0

Okay how about this, talking badly about the alt right in public should be illegal! Discrimination against the alt right should be a hate crime!

>Funny the North Korea list looks exactly the same, I wonder why that could be

Yeah, exactly the same! And the belong to Iranian government!

ostamyy.com/ISPs/Iran.htm

You cannot even read.
Kys pathetic leaf.

Every provider that isn't a sat provider terminates on DCI's lines

>Oh yes we conservatives are just so oppressed, let's make a bunch of legislation to protect us, that won't make us like the SJWs at all
That is goddamned retarded logic.
PS cuckservatives get the gas, too.

Reductio ad absurdum is a fallacy, faggot.

A fedora tipper with a natsoc flag on, how cute

>fedora tipper
Nope.

*Furiously reading en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies*

T-t-hat's an ad-hom!

give me ONE reason the government should permit encrypted communications for terrorists

>Fake Media or Fake USA President?
Both?

Give me one good reason we should allow terrorists to own guns

I can't. The government should absolutely ban it for terrorists, as long as that doesn't mean banning it for the common people too.

Iran cut off communication methods of "moderate protesters" and now protests are rapidly going down without coordination. Always capture telegraph first during civil war/coup.
No wonder Trump is pissed.

you are talking about....?

in iran, the common people are terrorists