Logan Paul Suicide Forest Video

Hey fellas, does anyone have a link to the original video of Logan Paul encountering the hanging guy in the recent vlog? Everything I've found so far has edited out the part with the actual dead body. Thanks homies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uf-VkvBoN4k
m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bomp

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harmful or dangerous content.
Somebody should've uploaded it to Liveleak. Let me check...

I downloaded the mirror I saw on the morning but I dont know where to upload it

Nothing on Liveleak but I found a reupload. Somebody should post it on Liveleak though because I guarantee YouTube will take it down again.
youtube.com/watch?v=uf-VkvBoN4k

>dude an heroes
>suddenly a terrible tragedy
look at this faggot, at his hat
world is better without him

>Logan Paul Suicide Forest Video
that stupid nigger should have stayed in that forest

DUDE I DONT LIKE HIS CONTENT SO TAKE HIS ABILITY TO MAKE MONEY AWAY FROM HIM

I came across several of those on YouTube, but what I am looking for is for the part at 6:36 to not be blocked out. I am looking for the legit body. I appreciate it though man

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

No one gives a shit or says a word about how men kill themselves 3.5 to 4 times more often than women do and this is why this outrage is such bullshit

THERE IT IS. Thanks dude

I found it on google images. It's nothing graphic

I watched his video, don't really see what he did that pissed off all these cucks tho, what exactly did he do wrong?

Clickbait has come to a new level on youtube. Jesus, what a waste of time for everyone.

Nobody cared about that body until Logan Paul exploited it. It really goes to show how little we actually value our fellow man. We're just as disgusting as Logan is.

to beat my meat

Liberals really are children

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
Thanks bro! Keep that shit in case YouTube removes any other reuploads. We need gruesome proof that Logan's a pile of human garbage.

We should start #suicideforlogan trend on Twitter

Apparently he laughed about it later on and it pissed people off. He said that he did it as a coping mechanism, which isn't uncommon. He apologized for it but people are still clutching their pearls over it. They're behaving as if he was laughing about it when he was on-scene. Normies being retards as usual.

when did Sup Forums get so dumb?

>why is a community who regularly talks about mass murdering huge swaths of the population not phased by one jap killing himself
Gosh, I don’t know?!

>get suggested to go to a place called SUICIDE FOREST
"hey this is a good idea"
>see that the place is restricted
"lol i'll go in anyway, it'll be fun!"
>find a dead body
"wtf i didn't know i was going to see this, i'll keep filming!"
>laugh while filming
"lol i'll keep this in, people are gonna find this hilarious"
>get the time to rethink about it while editing"
"yeah this is a totally a good idea, i'll post this!"
>have to make a thumbnail
"i'll put the body there! that'll get clicks!"
>get backlash
I GET VIEWS

Checked

Disrespecting the dead is degenerate behavior.

I don't like his behavior either, user, but he didn't kill the guy, and it was a suicide. In other words, a guy that gave up.

Grown men wearing fluffy green hats. I guess you can't see the cum stains on it.

not dumb, autistic

I still don't see what's wrong with this, the weak should fear the strong

>normies don't care when kids are killed in sweden
>normies don't care when kids are killed in germany
>normies don't care when kids are killed in france
>normies don't care when kids are killed in the UK
>normies don't care that all those incidents were done by muslim migrants, but expect me to be upset about a goofy guy discovering a suicide

I fucking hate reddit.

normies aren't told

stop make this thread anymore...

This was peak alpha performance by Logan

Dab on dem haiters

this!! €orolinigano
dese desu

>guy pisses literally everybody off

guess what 16 year old edgy polsters decide to do

Fuck this kike and all you faggots making threads about him. Fucking homos obsessing over some random guy, you fuckin' felchers are pathetic.

>Livestream people being shot dead in Las Vegas 24/7 for over a week
>This is fine, the victims deserve to be known

>One man finds somebody hanging in a forest, is shocked and distraught by it, immediately calls the cops and tries to calm himself down via levity
>HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE SUCH A DISGUSTING PERSON

Fuck up you nasty Jewish rat.

Deny it all you want, but the fact is that you're exploiting death and disrespecting the victims in either case.

A shooting being covered up by the government needs to be publicized, documenting a random suicide contributes absolutely nothing to the public record. Dumb ass Jewish faggot, fuckin' roll out there and cut your fuckin' eyes out, bitch.