When did this sub turn on Donald Trumpstein?

When did this sub turn on Donald Trumpstein?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turn on?

I've never been more supportive!

Kys, kike
It might not be Trump, but he is paving the way for the savior that will bring about your destruction.

Sure has a funny way of doing it.

You know that you can support policies you like and condemn ones that you don't, right? A nuanced perspective for you might be that you're keen on muslims and mexicans seeking new accommodation elsewhere, but you're not a huge fan of sucking Israel's cock.

I liked Obama exclusively for his toxic relationship with Israel, but thought that everything else he did was cancer.

If Israel is your exclusive political cause, then I guess Obama should have gotten a third term? Better change your constitution.

Goy

Of course Israel is the prime concern

We are of prime importance

You will live to see the day that your stolen country is taken from you.

We never stole America
We're just borrowing it.

You're just salty because Nobody wants to rule Canada

more like when will it

This board has turned to absolute shit and every Donald fag needs to fuck off back to their cunt sub.

kill yourself, shill

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>sub

Go back to your shitty sub you senile whore and worship your kike loving emperor there.

what the fuck ever made you think trump was ever antisemitic?

This thread would be anchored and bumplocked on cripple/pol/. They worship the ZOG Emperor

So is this the new shill line? Never turning against Trump faggots. The only other choice is some dembitch that wants to flood the country with millions of white hating shitskins. So what if israel gets support, dems would have done it too. Republicans and Trump are simply the only choice if you are white and like living in a first world country. Democrats are anti white

when the shills stop receiving their $0.04 a comment on 01/21/2017?

>sub

Nice bait ya got there

>if you're anti kike you're a shill
One foreskin has been removed from your person.

>We are of prime importance

I don't think Israel is even of prime importance to diaspora jews. The US is the modern weimar republic and that seems to be where all of the energy is directed. I think the most regard they have for Israel is as an alamo for paedophiles and financial criminals (if it gets hot I can always make aliyah).

Why are people still pretending to support this kike?

Why do liberals still support Obama/Hillary?

Obama, because he delivered around 90% of what they really want (he was black, he pushed anti-white policies, he caused a lot of grief for their enemies). The 10% of what they wanted was economic, and in that sense he offered nothing noticeably different to any of his predecessors in the last 30 years.

Hillary, because there are multiple camps within the left, one of the more prominent being white feminists. Clearly the further left, or the rough equivalent on the left of the 'alt-right', were vocally anti-Hillary.

Worth noting that Obama caused a schism that decoupled Bill Clinton-era blue dog Democrats from the left altogether. Those people and their constituents are now Republicans. Not surprising that the modern left still support Obama - the only people left on the left are people that supported him.