How the fuck are white people under attack?

How the fuck are white people under attack?
>best games are all white people (even if made in Asia)
>Leader of free world is white
>80+% of fortune 500 ceos are white
>You have your own fucking special website called /pol where you actually are able to have an influence in world
>Median income for whites in america raises far faster than the rate of inflation
>President gets to use a liberal based company (twitter) to bantz with global leaders while he's taking his morning shit and everyone else has to just deal with it

Remind me how whites are somehow oppressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvrPD6MKF38
youtube.com/watch?v=aRW0ISEOD3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1g6L3xaWUfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we're too dank

Well that was easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvrPD6MKF38

damn it becomes easier the more i look up... did you even try to find out why?

youtube.com/watch?v=aRW0ISEOD3Q

>white populations declining everywhere
>our countries are filling up with non whites
>we will be minorities within 50 years
>possibly extinct within 100-200 years

muh oppression
>dying liberal outlets have to shill out stuff that pisses you off just for clicks and you fall for it

user you think of the present but not the future . The future is looking bad for whites , Amerimmuts are 56% white only already , in 20 years , 40% . Europe has nignogs and mohammeds coming non stop , today muzzies are 6%7% of europe population , in the future it will reach 20 then 40 then 50 then 60% .
The only solution is nuclear holokaust or civil war

Only reason that is happening is because white people are wising up to the fact that the marxist want white genocide, since white people always vote/fight against marxism. So, white people fighting against marxist anti-white oppression are the only reason whites are becoming less oppressed you stupid faggot.

they are not under attack. You just have a loser white trash class of white people here on Sup Forums that are failing at life due to their own poor choices and are always trying to place the blame elsewhere.

>Wise up user, the present is ok, but you need to look to the future how the trend is moving
>look to the past user. the present is only good because we wised up

Pol never actually has any answers do you

> two people on a message board disagree
Sup Forums btfo!!!!!

Go to bed nigger lest someone home invade you with velcro, stick your HIV infected ass to the ceiling and you your ass for a pinata.

>80+% of fortune 500 ceos are white

are they white or (((white)))?

>(((white)))

>You have your own fucking special website called /pol where you actually are able to have an influence in world
You're fuckkiinng wrong on that. Maybe Sup Forums from over a year ago, but not this shit. This Sup Forums leeches from other threads that leech from shit sites. Look around, there are about 3 different thread topics going around and a million threads based on them. The last time anything actually started getting traction around here the mods went all retarded shit-eaters and started deleting/banning.

just watch the first 4 minutes of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=1g6L3xaWUfc

uh its literally shit in the brains of your children/next generation and is also shit into every medium be it movies,games or comics.
Funnily enough they all lose sales because the radical left just wants to push this marxist jihadist ideology into everything but are not consumers of the stuff their push their shit into.
Marvel comics learned that the hard way lol
Also teachers on university being actively racist and demanding the murder of white people, segragation of white people and actively ignore them in class because of their skin color is not just "lololo" its active discrimination you brainlet.

Good point.
Just look at the crime stats if you are to stupid to even look at what is factuall happening then you dont deserve even a discussion on this subject.

> Anti White hetoric everywhere, in news medias, college campuses, etc. Numerous of teachers and college professors preaches hatred towards European history and culture.
>Whites told they are privileged just because of their skin color despite there’s zero proof for this claim. Victim mentality of minorities making whites the only race that you can be racist against.
>European culture and history is being erased from American textbooks.
>Whites become minority in 50 yrs and face possible extinction in 1-200
PS I’m not even white. I didn’t even born here yet I can still see the anti white agenda that’s going on in this country.

> you will be gassed last

>(((white)))
kill yourself, kike

[citation needed]

Anything to feel good about oneself despite being obvious failures. The feeding into conspiracies and posting the same charts over and over provides that dopamine hit that others get from stuff like accomplishing something, being with friends, etc

>where you actually are able to have an influence in world
lol
don't be so gullible

All rich societies, or the rich segments of any society, have much lower birth rates than poorer societies, or the poorer segments of societies.
It has always been so. It's not just a white thing.

Whites are not being opressed they are being attacked.

you just ignore it anyway not fooling anyone dude

Isn't she the kike Gal Gadot or something like that ?

>Remind me how whites are somehow oppressed
>(((white)))
I love how the jew can just turncoat on a dime when it suits them. Fucking kill yourself rabbi

>80% of fortune 500 ceos are white
jews arent white

Because it’s ok to be openly Jewish and it’s ok to be openly Muslim, but if you are a Christian, especially a white Christian, then suddenly you are a laughing stock. I’m tired of it being ok for everyone else to express their religion, culture and heritage, while the media and left wing seems to constantly sneer and undermine white European culture. It’s the only fucking one I have, and if I want to go back to my home country, the county of my forefathers and celebrate my heritage then it’s ful of diversity. Chinese have a homogenous homeland, so do most African and middle eastern communities, it’s normal to want that

Take an interest in politics in Europe, Canada, Australia and S. Africa and see that it's the same exact shit coincidentally in all European made nations.

> Leader of the free world
"Free". Don't make me laugh. We only that the freedom to do things that are unimportant.

> Have your own website
Literally 1 section of a website compared to every one that exists. We can't even talk to real people about such issues for fear of assault or arrest, or losing employment. How is this not oppression?

Europe is our homeland and we can't even decide what happens here. US is fucked because you never returned your farming equipment and have Mexico pouring in from the south so it's understandable why you would have the topic of immigration come up but Europe is our home, why do we have the same problem here? What's the excuse for this?

Almost all non-Europeans can see it because they haven't been indoctrinated from birth. I had a friend from Kazakhstan come over for a visit and even he noticed, I wasn't even the one who brought it up either.

I don't understand why brainlets like OP are so against us having a homeland just because we're white.

Define "rich". Last time I checked the only rich in America are corporations, your nation is 10's of trillions in debt.

If you borrow a million you're not a millionaire...

> Also pic related
We don't have children because we're all wealthy millionaires but because we're constantly blasted with anti-family propaganda along with the encouragement that people don't grow up and have Fun™ forever

>>best games are all white people (even if made in Asia)

Japanese games went downhill with PS3 but Japanese NES to PS2/PSP/DS games were much better than European/American games ever, including current casual western trash.

+% of fortune 500 ceos are white
Most of these are kikes.
>>>Median income for whites in america raises far faster than the rate of inflation

Pooinloos have the highest income in American by far.

Are we allowed to advocate for our own interests without a hostile mob coming to kill us?

All of the BS about White privilege is actually hiding Jewish privilege, which (((they))) don't want the GOYIM 2 think about, so they're shifting the blames to Whites and letting the (((MSM))) do the attacks.

>How the fuck are white people under attack?
Have you looked at recent demographic trends of Europe and the US.

White people are in charge because they are competent, that doesn't stop them from being (systematically?) erased through migration (which has always been seen as a form of warfare).

>Remind me how whites are somehow oppressed.
Nobody claimed they were (except in the extreme cases like Affirmative action, which is literally institutional racism).
White people are doing it to themselves.

all of that despite every attempt for affirmative action and every attempt to "level the playing field".

Ask someone if its okay to be white.
Bonus points: Ask a white person if its okay to be white.
Observe reaction.

it's fairly complicated, actually.

JIDF slide thread, sage, we are under attack.

because he is a useful idiot or racist piece of shit and at this point in time both should be punishable with a death sentence just so the next generation at least has a chance.