According to guts...

According to guts, everyone in Sup Forums should kill themselves because his ideology is that if you are weak and can't defend yourself, you should just die. How do you feel about that?

If I die I won't be able to watch more anime, so no.

I gots me a gun!

Acording to guts, the fact that we are still alive is enough of a proof that we are doing fine.

He would cringe at the principle of a gun

He's got a cannon inside his missing arm, like a medieval Samus.

Now imagine that muscled up fucker curling up in a ball and rolling.

I got Goku on my side. Who cares what that weakling thinks.

He's a hypocritical fucker then.

Accepting

While holding the dragon slayer?
That kinda looks like a buff kirby

cringe.

Does that make Sam Hyde a modern Guts?

I squat 425lbs, what makes you think I'm weak?

I've taken several full-force punches to the gut without flinching, and I can piggyback someone bigger than me. (For about 20 metres before falling over)

Not saying I'm super strong, but I'm no weakling either.

Tell that to my mossberg.

If I deserve to die, you're going to have to actually try to kill me first

At least he knows his goal in life: Watching anime. Guts, on the other hand, never found his goal in life.

I can murder anyone and anything I want. If shit hits the fan I am prepared to kill to survive and protect the ones I care about. Pretty much no one can say they are /fit/ as guts is but you don't need swordsman ship in todays world.

>swordsman ship
They got off the boat already, idiot

ayyyy someone got it

I can fight though

>steelcase for home defense

Man, splurge a bit and get some fragmenting liberty defense or something

HD ammo is on the list but let's be honest. No one is going to be a threat after taking a 5.56 through the chest inside the confines of a home.

True, but when Tyrone sees Jamal's chest explode, it'll be worth it for the look on his face

it's autistic as fuck but Guts is my role model in a way. I wonder how his character would react having genuine admirers (i don't think Farnese told him how she really felt about him after Conviction)

in any case, GAR > waifus

>Steel cased
Enjoy that extractor while it lasts. Won't be long.

What will he feel when I shoot him in the face?

>money saved by plinking with shit ammo is greater then cost of new extractor

Anytime you generalize an entire group you set yourself up to be wrong bud. I'd fuck you up like it was my job if I had to protect myself or my loved ones. You don't need much training at all to kick someone in the nuts and bash their head in with a fucking rock until they stop moving.

Guts story would have ended, if he felt that way still in conviction arc, so I don't want to hear it.

if he still thought that, why did he agree to carry Schierkek?

check mate fags

He is getting a super shitty anime, again, so he can go and cry about his mindbroken waifu.

His armor protects him. And even if you are able to kill him, his armor forces his corpse to rape you like a little girl until you want to commit suicide.

>Guts story would have ended, if he felt that way still in conviction arc
yeah Griffith would be already dead

But our world is pacific as fuck compared to Berserk's world.

He said that because he's struggled to live his whole life.

>I squat 425lbs, what makes you think I'm weak?
i knew 3 women who hit 505 in college.
425 is high school weight.

wtf I love Griffith now

I dunno man I didn't get my ass pushed in by a huge nigger, watch any of my ex-GFs get raped retarded by a twink in a black latex bird costume, or lose half an arm.

I feel like I'm way better at life than Guts.

Guts isn't nearly as edgy since he started travelling around with lolis and twinks.

yet that faggot spends so much effort and time trying to protect retard Caska from demons.
HYPOCRITE KEK

Women aren't people so his ideology is still solid.

sam hyde is a doughy mess

I can totally defend myself, just maybe not very well.

You can't insult me, you cuckold!

K then consider then what about his gang of friends he chills with?

user, just because you weigh 425 lbs does not mean you're ACTUALLY squatting that much weight

I feel that he's a juvenile retard who doesn't understand the underlying concepts of a modern society.

>Guts
>modern society
Try again.

Who are you talking about specifically?

So... basically the fight against Grubeld?

What would I do? Call up Griffith and laugh as Guts gets Cucked again.

if i punch myself and it hurts does that mean im too weak or too strong?

>meanwhile you bench 185

Popeye and Bobobo can beat you so you're pretty weak.

But Griffith was a bigger cuck. He willingly fucked an old man, that's different than Guts being a little kid molested against his will.

And Griffith only got Guts' sloppy seconds. That's some cuck shit

then shouldn't be kill himself since he couldn't defend himself when he got raped?

He got raped when he was a child. Before he even said the line about weak people. And it's bullshit anyway because Guts is still a moralfag who defends weak people.

I agree with him, so far that everyone in Sup Forums should kill themselves.

Well, atleast I'm not the one who got NTR'd and got raped in the ass as a kid.

>goes on murdering sprees
>nobody can stop him
Literally Guts.

Good thing he developed.

Guts is a role model for a lot of people, have you not seen how popular he is on Sup Forums?
I don't even see him as a role model, I see him as a fictional reflection of me, someone who has had a lot of shit thrown at him and stubbornly refused to give in or pussy out and told everyone to go fuck themselves.

good to see i'm not just autistic to see my own struggles reflected in that guy

I want this Guts back.

No fuck your "development"

I want Guts to be savage

this is the best Guts though

>if you are weak and can't defend yourself
From what?

>Missing the point of the scene entirely
Guts puts on a guise of edginess in the Black Swordsman arc to shield himself from his emotional fragility.

It blows my mind that people still think post-GA arc Guts is just an edgy swordsman.

FUCK your weak friendship Guts

I want the old Guts back. The one that doesnt take shits, only gives shits

That's what I was saying though. Lost Children best Guts.

The truly human part about Guts is that he does develop though. At stages of life we need to be savage, other times kind and caring like this Guts I remember that time that kike Stan Lee was talking about how comic book heroes were just him through different stages of life. Guts is that but a version of something most of us if not all of us can identify with. Which is why we all love the shit out of berserk.

I want the Guts that will grab Schierke and rape her against her will!

this

not this

>Zawa Zawa
>FX: HNNNNN
why?

if Guts raped Schierke

what will Schierke fight?

I'm not even going to entertain this scenario

That's not his ideology, he was just jaded as fuck and mentally unstable during the black swordman arc.

>narcissistic fuckboi who gets what he wants no matter how bad his path is to get it

Guts may have been bad but Griffuck is a whole lot worse.

If he actually believed that why doesn't he let Casca die?

Yeah, exactly

Because muh character development and that Guts is just a nice person no matter how emotional he gets.

Because he doesn't.

>implying modern society intrinsically respects human life more than others eras
study history

I never said that.
However in modern society "weakness" as described in OP is irrelevant.
It doesn't matter that you can't bash someone's skull in with your bare hands.

You can easily cross the Pacific in less than eight years.

in this case you are right, user

You know it was funny.

He only pretended to be edgy

COME AND FUCKING GET ME IF YOU'RE SO STRONG YOU FUCKING PUSSY!
6 Belleview heights,
Lancaster ME
US FUCKING A!
BACK UP YOUR SHITTY IDEOLOGY YOU CHILD SEX SLAVE.

I want guts to rape me

idk who this edgy teenager is
is he trying to imitate tokyo ghoul?
i only watch kawaii moe anime :3

well this is a kawaii moe manga

Miura is such a fucking hack. The underlying philosophy and mythology of the Berserk universe is so goddamn incoherent.

Underage

sum
goood
S H 1 T

How is Guts going to defeat Griffith's super apostles like that giant crystal dinosaur, let alone the God Hand?

Despite all his autistic rage he's still just a man with a bit of armor and a big sword.

Meanwhile Griffith can practically control space time.

rage very hard and things might happen
i mean rosine was no slouch either