The Ranking of the white peoples

The Ranking for the white peoples

top tier: Jews and Anglos
mid tier: Germans, Nordics, Finns, and the Frech
low tier: the Spanish and Italians, slavs
shit tier: Serbians, Macedonians, Hungarians, and Albanians

Jews, White...

Gas yourself.

>Hating on meds for being universally attractive.
You'd seem less useful too if you were able to waste the highest European IQ on successfully chasing women, but autists aren't sexy. Ask neanderthals.

Korea is the most pathetic, disgusting country.

>jews aren't white

When will this meme die

This guy is a JEW trying to get in you the idea they are white.

Anglos are Germanic you fucking autist

>asiatics are white
wew lad

Americanoids and greeks are not white

The Ranking for the slavic peoples
top tier: Czechs
based tier: Poles
normal tier: Belarusians
shit tier: Ukrainians

Anglos are mongrells who are Celto-Germanics.

>a spic and a 56% try to tell me what race I, an Ashkenazi jew, am

Shoot some heroin and get beheaded

Koreans eat dogs and cats. Dispute the fact, little freak, lmao.

>Jews

sage

I am Korean, not a Jew

This image just proves that not even race mixing can keep ugly guys from ending up with equally ugly wives and keep stacy from chad, and might actually exacerbate the effect

if anything helps get uggos attractive wives, it's staying within your race and taking advantage of that in-group bias so you have more leverage.

You're a dog eating little fag, stop trying to sugar coat it with your pathetic culture.

There's nothing wrong with eating dogs and cats. You have to do something with them. I personally advocate processing strays into pet food so we can stop wasting food humans can and want to eat on stacy's toy husky.

There's something wrong with growing them for food though. They're really inefficient calorie converters. All lean muscle, and not a lot of it, hard to keep under control, and mostly eat the same sort of shit we do. Pigs are also shit but at least they taste good. Dog meat is bitter.

>eating dogs
>bad

t. subhuman swine

How can someone browse Sup Forums and like the niggers of domesticated animals?

>Don't give a shit about you
>Only it in for the gibs
>Destroy everything around them by nature
>Need to be castrated to keep them semi-decent, not just to keep their population in check
>Still not decent
>Mostly praised and loved by nu-liberals
>Antiquated farm equipment

> being this autistic
lmao at shitskin filth races like you.

t. pig eater cockroach mongrell

> using pig eating as an insult
> being this gay

LOL, how embarrassing for you.

>anyone not anglo
>white

I'm actually 100% white, not even a white mutt, but the son of two European immigrants who came to the US for more shekels.

In the old country, if you want a cat, keep it well, because causing unneeded suffering is for degenerates, but do you know what they do with the extra and unwanted cats? Kill them. Better dead than fucking up the world for sane people who want nothing to do with the furry niggers. What do they do here? Neuter them and throw them out the door so they can scream, suffer, shit in your garden, and then die under your porch.

Sauce??

>Italians low tier
You should be a retarded peasant/nigger.

top tier: Finns
not top tier: who cares?

>Top tier White People
>Jews
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA kek

Not reading, too Jewish.

>There are more than 35 white countries in Europe, and you only fucking use 12 to rank us
>top tier
>jews
End thyself

the cats just wander down the block until some other family or an old lady feeds them, cares for them, etc.

Dying under your porch?
Never happened.

filthy jew

not an insult.

I said it because whites who claim dogs to be superior than pigs so eating dogs is wrong while murdering pigs are OK are kinda creepy

There's nothing creepy about it, you're just autistically trying to deconstruct the agricultural development of western civilization like some kind of fucking depraved kike who's obsessed with eating dogs and cats, and it's pathetic.

I am Korean.

gypsies are not white

t. poltard who have no idea of the races