Lupin the Third

Can we talk about the new movie?

Chikemuri no Ishikawa Goemon is out on Nyaa in case you missed, but still no subs.

Even without subs that movie is disturbing, seeing Goemon using the sword on a body and not on inanimate object is weird and scary to me, and god, that sound effects.

Also Lupin the Thread i guess, now with the complete jacket list
I hope this one will survive for a bit, i always miss the Lupin's discussions lately

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQEfu04R08M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess it was not the right time to do this

Oh wow a Lupin thread I didn't make. Also don't add your shitty white jacket onto my collage. White isn't official because no tie. It's also a shit quality pic and his facial expression is way too different from the rest.

Also brown haired Lupin is best Lupin

I thinks i might add black suit Lupin and marriage suit Lupin

ruined a perfectly good image. I would of accepted Fuma jacket before that. At least it has a tie. Wouldn't make sense though since we already got a black jacket up there.

although if you want to make yourself useful, you can find me a better picture of Gravestone Lupin to add to it. I know it's technically Blue jacket which we already have, but it's a nice neon blue that looks much different than regular TV blue jacket. The image has to match the others though.

tbqh i made the one with white jacket as a joke, since Black Jacket doesnt have a series, so it isnt "official", i have taken the frame from the first clip i found of him on youtube

I would suggest you to not count the shades, there are too many of them

I want to replace my current Green jacket pic with this one. I just think it looks better. Unfortunately I can't find this scene without subs (not that I've really looked). It's at the 4:03 mark on episode 7 of Green Jacket. Very picky when it comes to images I use cause i'm autistic as fuck.

You are a nice guy, also one of the few Lupin fans on Sup Forums, so enjoy

>i'm autistic as fuck

Are you sure you want to change the image then? The background is moving on this, while in the others it isnt
that triggers me

You will forever be my favorite person on here

The background isn't very noticeable in the collage to be honest. My only gripe is that it's just a little too large than I wanted it to be. I still think it's a better representation of Green Jacket than the old one. The other one just looked a little too masculine. Was awkwardly drawn in that scene. Hair was too short looking and the chin was a little odd.

I'm thinking of changing Blue jacket but it's such a perfect pic. Looks ugly though compared to the rest. At least in that particular scene. Makes Lupin look overly pale.

Delete black jacket, it,s just a disguise and never had or will have a series of its own. In Goemon mocie Lupin wears the same green jacket he does in Jigen movie

>In Goemon mocie Lupin wears the same green jacket

It was blue user

I think the black jacket was more of a reference to the latest live action movie than a dress code (there was a guy dressed in PURPLE on that boat, i don't think the black was required) much like the white one was a reference to the first live action movie

I'm aware that it's just a disguise, but he's got the tie so it deserves an honorable mention. Personally I don't like black jacket at all. It's boring as shit and not flashy enough for Lupin.

Also he wears a blue jacket in Jigen movie, not green.
I also purposely chose a pink jacket image from later into the series when they changed the designs. No one likes afro Lupin with a cleft chin. The hard part was finding an image where he's not making exaggerated facial expressions since we all know how cartoony Pink Jacket was.

Koike didn't give a fuck bout that live action shitfest. The guy just has an obsession with black because he's an emo little bitch who hates color.

>No one likes afro Lupin with a cleft chin
No one with good taste that is

But they love him (and to be fair he is fucking good) so i won't be surprised if black become official just like blue

No other director before him had such influence on the creative direction of the series, well, if you dont count Miyazaki

but it's ugly user.

I also did the same with Red jacket. Even though the original designs from the early episodes are how most people remember the series, the designs from the later episodes (passed 100) just look amazing. Always enjoyed the Miyazaki-esque look.

>But they love him
Which is why they didn't bother asking him to work on blue jacket
>and to be fair he is fucking good
good is the word Id use too
>so i won't be surprised if black become official just like blue
that will never ever happen which is a good thing. Black Jacket is shit.
>No other director before him had such influence on the creative direction of the series
he's only done the 2 Jigen OVAs and the 50 minute long Goemon movie. He's done little work on Lupin outside of designs for the Fujiko series.

Don't get me wrong, I like these Koike Lupin movies. They're refreshing, but it's not exactly the best direction the series should be going in... Cuz of Koike's direction, not only is Lupin's personality watered down, but Zenigata is a completely different character now and he's absolutely boring. He's just way too serious. Lupin doesn't need to be overly dark and edgy because the reason why the series has lasted for over 45 years is because of how great the characters are.

also Koike's choice of music is shit. What happened to the jazz? Once again though, just to clarify. I like Koike's work on Lupin but it's flawed.

I agree to most of the things you said, Zenigata's character especially was murdered, but still his animations are unparalleled, and i think this is the reason he wasn't involved on Bluepin, he isn't cheap (even if Blue Jacket had money to spend since it was a co-production of Italy and Japan)

My biggest worry is that i'm sure Koike's Zenigata movie will become a thing, and i dunno if i can stand 60 minutes or so of my favorite character desecrated

Nice choice, he was too weird looking

I prefer the first one here, the second looks to much like the first series, also the first one is sexier

But overall i think that the collage make more sense that way

Stop projecting, you underage little bitch.

>also Koike's choice of music is shit
And clear your ears from shit.

>Koike's Zenigata movie
Why do people keep thinking this? This is not happening. We already have a live action Zenigata series.

If Koike does decide to do one more, it will obviously be a Lupin movie. He's the only character in his crew to not get the Koike treatment. Even Fujiko got an entire series in that similar style and with Koike's design.

Not as ugly as you.

>And clear your ears from shit.
compared to Yuji Ohno's music, it might as well be shit.I dare you to remember one single song from Jigen's Gravestone that wasn't that revolver fire song which doesn't even belong in a Lupin series to begin with. His choice of music is forgettable and it always has been. Even Redline had a total of 2 decent songs.

>We already have a live action Zenigata series.
What?

>Why do people keep thinking this?

All his works are spin-offs, a Lupin-centered movie wouldnt be a spin-off
The live-action doesn't count

yeah here's the trailer
youtu.be/nQEfu04R08M

>All his works are spin-offs, a Lupin-centered movie wouldn't be a spin-off
He's just saving the best for last. Why would he even bother just doing side characters and not want to have his own Lupin film.

Huh. So, Zenigata is the only actual Lupin character in this show? Weird.

Is Lupin the most handsome Anime character ever?

Stavate parlando di me?

I know the original idea was to have him look like a monkey but he never really came off looking that way until he makes really goofy faces. He's honestly handsome as fuck. I appreciate the fact he isn't a 12 year old looking twink with typical faggy looking anime hair. You could literally swap hairs with most male anime characters and still end up looking the same. Lupin is on a whole different level of good looking. How can a pervert also manage to have a face that can also look so pure.

iirc in the manga the face was supposed to be a mask

Sorry about your loss of musical taste.