Ethnostate insanity

Ethno nationalists always say civic nationalism isn't going to work because of mass migration.
So why not advocate for a halt to mass migration rather than an ethnostate? I don't understand this huge jump in logic.

(((Civic Nationalist))) are securing their place in the gas chambers.

niggers are fucking animals and nobody likes them or wants to live with them

Still doesn't make sense if you put a halt to mass migration. You haven't addressed my question at all.

>So why not advocate for a halt to mass migration rather than an ethnostate?
You would literally have to kill all 16 million Jews on earth to make that happen.

STILL haven't addressed my question. come on picture boy. can you actually talk?

good meme bruv. Cheers

No in case you havent realized most people here are absolutely retarded and can only regurgitate points and memes rather than construct coherent arguments. Usually their points on how to fix something are as shallow as telling a runner to just run faster if he wants to win, failing to provide any depth too their conclusions or insight into their propositions. Welcome to r/nu-pol

You're still a (((racist))) if you want to halt all immigration or allow only immigration of your preferred race(s). The moral idealism of the left will not tolerate distinguishing between genetic groups at all, because liberal Enlightenment ideals preclude it if applied in a purely universal sense.

well I thought his point was well made
yeah you are the retard for not getting the point made.

I'm not fucking with you. Putting an end to the policies of mass migration would require the execution of every Jewish man, woman, and child on earth to the very last. So long as any of them lived there would be someone agitating for total open borders.

people are stupid sure, but then again so is this post attacking a generalized opponent and offering no argument itself

Their minds are not able to put the pieces together.

It certainly seems that way.
So you're claiming that a halt to mass migration isn't a goal worth aiming for because the left won't allow it? But you think an ethnostate is a more realistic goal?
The logic here is non exinsistant.

Differential birthrates will cause us to become minorities even with 0 immigration because the people who run our countries brought so many people over.

Your logic is nonexistent, kike.

Thats a lie though. If immigration went down to 0. Whites would not lose a majority.

>yeah you are the retard for not getting the point made.
Pictures are not a point. You can make a bunch of pictures with kids getting shot by white males in mass shooting in the US and use them as propagandized justification to take punitive action against white males as a group. I am not sure how any of that makes sense in your head.

I am attacking dumb memeposters who do not have an actual solid point with deep understanding of the subject matter. In this case it boil down to "darkies we let in rape and kill people so lets remove all non-whites from the country" which is such a large leap in logic that it needs heavy justification that pictures fail to provide.

That is true. The cucks just have not wrapped their minds around what has and continues to happen.

Of course they would, because the breeding patterns of the fucking SUBHUMANS people like you brought in exceed that of the taxed middle classes that still make up the white humans of Earth. Just fucking kill yourself, kike.

nice argument. Again, please explain why a halt to mass migration isn't a better option?

>So you're claiming that a halt to mass migration isn't a goal worth aiming for because the left won't allow it?
The left's idiotic logic creates circumstances that won't allow it yes, namely the impossibility of democracy and especially multikulti democracy being able to deliver the best future or even a desirable one.
>But you think an ethnostate is a more realistic goal?
No I don't because of the above, short of revolution.

>"WAAaaaaaah, let me stay in your country, whitey"

No, fuck off

BECAUSE MAKING IT HAPPEN POLITICALLY WOULD NECESSITATE THE PREREQUISITE OF THE WHOLESALE GLOBAL EXTERMINATION OF YOUR SUBHUMAN KIKE RACE.

the issues are self evident little cunt.
If you are still mystified then just use your 2 digit nigger IQ to ponder on it for a few years on a mountain top or some shit.

It won't work because it's a retarded fucking utopia even in Europe not to mention the United States.

The alt right pursued easy, toxic growth by reaching deeper and deeper into the well of outcast, marginal subcultures (you) . This well is, as of now, almost completely tapped out. There are virtually no new followers to gain.

Furthermore, this growth strategy has completely alienated the much larger, healthier group of disgruntled normals to the point where they are no longer difficult to reach; they are impossible.

The alt-right rejected practical politics in favor of idealistic utopianism. Much like libertarians "solve" problems by saying that they would go away in a libertarian society, the alt-right "solves" problems by declaring they would not happen in the white ethno-state. Too many alt-righters simply exchanged one utopia for another without ever recognizing the dead-end nature of utopian politics. Moreover, as white nationalism is even more broadly rejected by Americans than anarcho-capitalism, the alt-right has managed to become even less influential than movement libertarianism.

Much simpler solution in comparison to the ridiculous noodle brain solution of "just kill everyone who is not like me, lol!" one:

>ban people from having more than one wife at the same time if you havent already
>harsher infidelity laws
>restrict children to 3/4 per couple

>common sense tautology
>lack of any actual argumentation
>"lol I am righ ur retarded nigger if u don agree!"
Curious - do you have any academic accomplishments, because you definitely see like a titan of logical thought and reasoning.

>"darkies we let in rape and kill people so lets remove all non-whites from the country" which is such a large leap in logic that it needs heavy justification that pictures fail to provide
But history and the current state of brown countries attests to this fact. White Americans and Europeans have no use or need for brown subhumans, who are more violent, lazy and less capable by every metric of producing wealth and prosperity. The existence of the Fourteenth Amendment and Enlightenment ideals held by the indoctrinated public does not change this.

Annihilate the Jews and the pressure for open borders stops. It's that simple.

Fucking women

>So why not advocate for a halt to mass migration rather than an ethnostate?
Immigrant babies.

fuck all e-celeb threads and the redditors that bump them

Shall we just accept multikulti utopia as designed and promoted by the globalists and Jews then? You seem to be opposed to any advocacy if it is rendered unlikely to succeed by the circumstances created by publicly held beliefs created by indoctrination, or the current demographic scenario. I choose to always have hope for a better future, no matter how strong the opposition.

I agree when it comes to immigration to Europe with the lack of border security and roper vetting, and to an extend with the Mexican illegal immigration in the US, but when it comes to legal immigration to the US even African immigrants have higher average wages, level of education, and lower crime rate than native whites due to how strict US vetting is. I do not see why the argument is "remove all non-whites" and not "remove all low-IQ, violent, lazy, garbage people regardless of race". It often seems like the goal is "I want my country to be white" and the whole thin about others being dumb or violent is just an excuse as to why you would want to see other races removed in general.

Annihilation of most males and leaving just a small % of them locked behind bars for the purposes of human procreation would also remove the vast majority of crime. This is not justification to do it.

SUMMARY SO FAR

ethnic nationalists explain how they are too weak to put a halt to the lefts mass migration.
It's impossible!!!
but an ethnostate! now that a realistic goal! the left will be on board in no time!

At this point it just feels they are lefties larping as ethno nationalists.

>Curious - do you have any academic accomplishments
Yeah I am a professor at a prestigious university and have quite a few peer reviewed papers under my belt with a respectable h-index.

Genetics are destiny. Wait two generations and the grandchildren of those niggers you let in will be robbing and raping at higher rates, no matter how productive their grandparents were.

I love how Americans are so fucking retarded that they're basically following a couple of mongoloid Canadians that just use them for money because Canada is a shithole

> So why not advocate for a halt to mass migration rather than an ethnostate? I don't understand this huge jump in logic.

> Halt immigration
> Benefits so whites (european descent) families have more kids

In a few generations you have an ethnostate.
I think the problem is that most retards don't have idea what "ethnostate" means and they go with the worst possible interpretation to bitch about.

White european simple need to stop paying for other people babies and actually use their resources to have their own babies.

>This is not justification to do it.
The peoples of earth do not require Jews.

If you stopped all immigration to the UK (about as much chance of that happening as an ethnostate) the blacks and Muslims are already creating a large amount of trouble/crime and th Islamic population will rise without anymore immigration. Not to mention you would still be trying to push Muslims into positions of power, on tv and so on.

An ethnostate eradicates all those issues. How do you not even see or grasp that...

The groups already there will never get on together, they are too divided. To say they can all integrate and get along is a fantasy.

OP is a bit brained nibba, so i"'m sure he likes books.

Read bowling alone. There's your argument.

Feel free to put a fucking bullet in your brain, kike.

OK mister scientist how the fuck do you have an ethnostate in Jewsa?

Nigga, an exodus followed by the founding of a tiny ethnostate that you may expand later on, is indeed more realistic than persuading a majority non-White country to simply fuck off and let Whites be on their own again. Besides, if you think Ethnostates are this impossibility that is asking for too much, how come every race except Whites gets to have at least one?

says the broad with the nigger lips

>how the fuck do you have an ethnostate in Jewsa?
Probably about the same way we did when this place was 99.99% Native....

What arguments do you have against immigration if you believe that citizenship is what constitutes a nation's people?

>genetics are destiny
To an extend. The best evidence of that we have so far is IQ, which is 70% heritable. We will need concrete research beyond that to prove that there is anything else inherently different about a race that would not allow for high-IQ high social class individuals of it to perpetuate their success onto following generations.

As a matter of fact, research shows the opposite - people tend to stay in the same socioeconomic class they were born into. Social stratification in society is getting more and more rigid, which is why poor whites also tend t stay poor, rather than all whites being above all blacks and below all jews, for example.

If we leave just 20% of the male population alive we would be able to continue the human race without rist for genetic defects due to inbreeding. We don't need that many men.

>Telling foreigners to leave is too totalitarian lol, it won't sell
>Let's tell everyone how many kids to have like the Chinese. What could go wrong

Fuck off, nigger.

Oh for fucks sake you won't fucking succeed at all. You want to be part of a society you seek an outlet for friendship and social acceptance and to feel as a part of something granted social cohesion has been destroyed by rampant consumerism in the West so you dive into the nazi rabbit hole and alienate yourself further in an anti social freakshow instead of being a "normal" going to church doing sports and rasing a family you decided to become a nazi and give off the freakish nazi child rapist vibe inherent to all anti social nazi larpers you won't be coaching little league for the children you will never have because you are shit at sports from 1000's of hours on frog twitter and listening to Mike Enoch ramble on about the jews for the 1000th time nor will you ever be participating in your local community through local politics or charity for the less fortunate because the less forunate are niggers and because politics is just jew shit and you have no means or desire to engage with the normals in the real world anyway so it's nazi pepe meme magicks and getting a high from listening to retards on an obscure podcasts who say shit that re-enforce your worldview and give you a chuckle.

Needs to be more than a halt.

First a halt will be rolled back to less than a halt.

Second there is blood in this game. What is being done to whites is altering the blood makeup of their countries. Whites need to be more than willing, whites need to actively want to inflict that on nonwhites at least within the borders of their own countries.

The incentives for immigration an need to be replaced with incentives for emigration of non-whites.

This doesn't need to be immediate or brutal, but a holding pattern won't be one. We need to want more, or we won't even get a halt.

Most of it is still controlled by whites, they just need to assert that america is an Anglo country, not some soulless mishmash of ethnic foods and conflicts they brought from their country.

there's no such thing as civic "nationalism"

Well bong.. if your room is full of shit you don’t clean it with a toothbrush.

"Waaaaah, waaaaaaaaah! Let me stay in your country whitey. We need more research but until then don't send me back to the badlands!!"

^ You

Yes, telling people how many children they are allowed to have is much simpler than kicking out and/or murdering millions of people from the country. Let alone if you want to do it properly and determine which people are sufficiently white to stay and which ones need to leave.
>nigger! REEEEE
No more arguments? Guess I win that one.

>I don't understand this huge jump in logic.
It's because they're low IQ larpers, they can't form a valid nuanced argument, they have to strawman you. No one they call a civic nationalist is actually a civic nationalist. The democrat party and a few neocucks are civic nationalists. There is such a thing as plain nationalism, you don't have to be an ethno-nationalist to advocate halting immigration or a national culture.

Mass migration already happened. Also "civic nationalism" inevitably trends toward loosening restrictions.

>utopia

>No more arguments? Guess I win that one.

A bullet is the only argument you're going to get nigger. Go back to Africa

But I am not even black. You are just desperately grasping at straws because you have no arguments. I am sorry, man, science and research do not care about your basement dweller "muh race" feelings.

>As a matter of fact, research shows the opposite - people tend to stay in the same socioeconomic class they were born into.
Manipulation of the public by kikes and globalists is only made easier by multikulti democracy, where racial groups can be pitted against one another merely by promoting certain narratives. Throw in female suffrage and the public is putty in their hands. Their lust for wealth and control is leading us to degenration and ultimately collapse. The elites can only be managed by an authority strong enough to disrupt them effectively, namely a dictator/monarch or a unified public, the latter of which can only occur with racial homogeneity.

>You want to be part of a society you seek an outlet for friendship and social acceptance and to feel as a part of something granted social cohesion has been destroyed by rampant consumerism in the West so you dive into the nazi rabbit hole and alienate yourself further in an anti social freakshow instead of being a "normal" going to church doing sports and rasing a family you decided to become a nazi
Projection. I want a better future. A mestizo and nigger filled shithole run by kikes that eventually results in total racemixing is no future at all. There is no hope for prosperity in that scenario. Fuck off sophist, you'd have me abandon hope and rational ideals because "you don't want people to think you're a not see, do you?" What a shit argument.

>>restrict children to 3/4 per couple
And you think whites would get 3/4 kids? They're not even close to it on average.

As for my country even if we stop all immigration we will become a minority. That is a fact. Do you think your civic nationalists ideas is going to work with all sub 80 iq NA & ME people we have?

>Manipulation of the public by kikes and globalists is only made easier by multikulti democracy, where racial groups can be pitted against one another merely by promoting certain narratives.

Populations can be separate in groups and pitted against one-another even without multiple races being present in a country. In the case of the US, you can easily pit the Slavs, the Anglos, the Germanics, the Spaniards, and the white jews against one-another if you wanted to create a narrative revolving around identity even if populations are more genetically homogeneous. Its not really a good argument unless you want to then do another wave and kick everyone who is not an Anglo since this is what the Founding Fathers considered "white". It is not a solid justification to take such radical action.

white is not an ethnicity outside of Jewsa

You're implying your elites give a shit about you, like you people think that 300 years a go you would be kangz n shiiiiet, but no you'd probably be peasants, farming shit for a King that isn't even from your own ethnic group, that's why your ancestors left to hunt squirrels in the USA instead of "staying there and making the country better"

Retard. You're not even noticing, but you're falling for the sinking ladder fallacy that boomers keep falling for when they advocate to just ignore everything and live life. You think if people just focus on their own lives and be normalfags, then all the problems will just go away. The situation isn't going to get any better. Right now, your particular job, your particular family situation and your particular town might be just comfortable enough for you to be content with the way things are. Then, the next recession hits, you lose your job, your wife divorces you before you've had no income for too long and she can't extract enough alimony from you and you're either off to prison or off to the streets, wondering why Sandeer and Abdul won't hire you when you have the best qualifications, and move to I-don't-know-why-I'm-suffering-from-depression land.

Guess what, ignoring problems only lets them fester and get worse.

Use punctuation you 56% mong; that was unreadable.

No I think Europe is fucked because you are retarded with your immigration policies. For Sweden and Germany in particular I think there is no going back. Letting in millions of people with a different culture and really low intelligence was a retarded decision on many many levels. I am arguing about the US that has a sensible migrant policy and doesnt let in all mouth breathers that knock on its doors.

>I am arguing about the US
Which is still demographically further gone than any of those places you mean?

Your plan is just as unrealistic, and actually requires greater curtailment of individual rights and freedoms. Forced abortions all around!

Why not just pay undesirables to leave? Why not subsidize middle class breeding with tax plans. Why not work to limit voting rights to military veterans or net tax contributors? Why not target different countries for immigration. Why not ban holders of dual citizenship from government and corporate media? Ethnostates aren't 100% homogeneous. It's about self determination. Noone has to be forced to go anywhere, and there's always succession.

Yes we would you retard. Case closed you closet shitskin or closet leftist.

I'm saying that a white ethno state is a utopia yes. Iceland is already a white ehtno state and it's sill full of faggotry and consumerist deracinated socialist bugmen. But they are all white so clearly problems don't go away in an ethno state.

it is a fucking Utopia even in Poland. Let's assume for a second that Poland becomes a prosperous society where people other than Poles decide to live and work like Poles do in the UK and Germany, your government will not ban qualified workers because of their race which won't fucking happen anyway because a fucking jew is your prime minister so clearly muh ethno state isn't an ethno state you haven't banned him have you are you gonna ban all the American niggers and latinos that are squatting all over your country in American military bases no you won't because you fucking can't and because it's impractical and morally unjustifiable and retarded. Just have immigration controls so as they don't add pressure on the taxpayers in the form of having masses of third world niggers flood your country and accept foreign workers into the country if they fit the criteria and if there are jobs that they can fill that can't be filled by people already there

>Annihilate the Jews and the pressure for open borders stops. It's that simple.
Dude, the Stormer propaganda playbook has been exposed and we've all seen it. This approach is not only completely transparaent as propaganda, but also very uninteresting.

hahahaha have you ever even been outside before you meme spouting faggot? Europe is overwhelmingly white still. USA is minority white.

Because decent white people are sick of living with shitskins. Look at what you have done to the western world. The turn is coming. You will all regret your dirty shitskin invasion tactics. We dont want you here. This is not your land or the land of your ancestors. Return while you still can.

Perhaps, but you cannot simply mold the ideals of white folk to accept anything and everything you want so easily. There is a limit to how much and how quickly it can be done before they call bullshit. We're only in this situation because of a decades long campaign to subvert white male nature in resisting integration and miscegenation using propaganda, combined with rapidly declining demographics.

The globalist plan cannot come to fruition, that much I'm sure of. It will be ugly, and it's (((their))) fault for playing such games. This has been looming on the horizon ever since the enshrinement of jus soli citizenship in the Fourteenth Amendment 150 years ago.

Who is that? Some Native Canadian extremist?

>white is not an ethnicity outside of Jewsa
What does that have to do with my post commie? So a nigger born within your borders is a Slovenian. Good to know.

It's one thing to close the door to strangers, it's another to evict those already in your house.

> Poland is an ethnostate and everything isn't absolutely perfect in Poland, so obviously, ethnostates suck
Going to hook in here and mention that while Poland isn't perfect, life is a lot better there if you're White than if you're White in say, Germany or Britain or France.
> Jewish PM
Your argument collapsed in on itself right there. If Poland's PM is Jewish, I doubt that person is the only Jew in Poland. Meaning there's other Jews, probably in high places and the Polish economy isn't 100% disconnected from the global, Jew-owned economy. Once you have an economy and an administration that is run and owned by Whites, not Jews, we can have that conversation.

No it really is. It's Germanic and Anglo. Those are the basis for American culture.

This.

Also, OP, going by current trends, even if we stopped all immigration tomorrow in britain, britain would still be majority muslim by around 2100 depending on which figures you think are reliable.
That means that muslims would effectively have all the voting power at that time.
Civic nationalism would kill our democracy and turn it into an islamic theocracy.
And that's just talking about muslims, let alone all the other non whites in the UK.

Stop with this gay meme. Everyone we consider white now were white then. Even Irish.

How about you save yourself and us some time and avoid spouting shitty straman, ok?

Also I've got more faith in elite of my race than foreigners. They have more empathy for us.