Isreal

wow how inhumane?!! open border for isreal now they're making future doctors, lawyers, and biologist leave their new homes.. ):

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QBXdkbZE_Tg?t=1520
youtu.be/aG3X9bAD1NI?t=2195
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reported for "this post goes against the interest of israel". enjoy prison

>All this cheap work force going to waste
And they did us the courtesy of importing themselves so we won't have to bother.
Fuck you bibi, i ain't doing my own lawn.

Itll only make us abandoning Israel all the more easier. Save the article in case jidf tries scrubbing it off the face of the internet

are they, dare i say it, /our/ kikes?

do you live in a suburban area or something i didn't even think grass grew in that hot dry desert

They don't care about you and don't want to have the same as you are forced to endure.

we don't tolerate bigots here on Sup Forums unless they take in all of africa become a multicultural society they can't hang

Surely.............................................. the left will riot against the Jews for their anti-black, anti-Muslim policies.

>leave or else we'll keep you here
>in concentration camps

I think we should buy the plans for whatever fence they end up putting up.

They have much more experience with us on what works for wild beasts

If "whites" came to dominate all the top spots in the banking and entertainment, etc. etc. fields and decided to staff their corp. entities with fellow white people why would that be "wrong"? Why not give the Jews their due for figuring out "state debt" as THE loophole and then looking out for their own? TIA, reddit fags.

Do any of you do manual labour?

I drive a manual.

its not that hot and dry here now it a nice and comfey 46 Fahrenheit the wheather is pretty mixed here but in the summer the could go up to 104F

what would you to somthing like this i would fucking kill myself i had to drive a manual here

Kekked

Don't worry, Israel is 20% Muslim, plenty of cheap labor

youtu.be/QBXdkbZE_Tg?t=1520 (25:22)
youtu.be/aG3X9bAD1NI?t=2195 (36:35)
this are the jews in israel
pic related are the jews in europe
know your enemie

It'd be best to wipe the entire ME off the map, Israel, Iran, and every other sandnigger and jew country there.

So basically Texas weather.

that's not nice Schlomo, diversity is our strenght

so like any south western state?