Castle of Cagliostro is best movie and it's the reason why most of the other films were even made. Lets be honest...

Castle of Cagliostro is best movie and it's the reason why most of the other films were even made. Lets be honest. Already has iconic and established characters unlike the rest which are very generic one dimensional characters that have as much personality as a potato. Joe "only 1 decent song per film" Hisaishi didn't work on it, but legendary Jazz musician Yuji Ohno composed instead. The soundtrack alone is GOAT. The story is fun. Your basic save the princess inside a castle type of story with a twist. Instead of a hero, it's a master thief. Incredibly detailed art, amazing animation for it's time, inspired everyone from Spielberg to Lasseter. Even the end scene where they are battling in the clock tower influenced Disney so much they tried to recreate it in Great Mouse Detective. I could go on for hours talking about how incredible this work of art is.

What's your favorite?

No one has any favorites?

Totoro

>no Kaguya-hime
Into the fucking trash where it belongs

people actually like tortoro? I always thought it was one of Miyazaki's most boring movies. Literally nothing happens. You spend the entire film with a really really really bland family of two girls and a father. they dream up giant beast thing and catbus. Boo Hoo mommy is sick. Oh mommy not that sick anymore. The End.

>people actually like tortoro?
yes, it's one of his most highly regarded pieces. how do you not know this.

I figured people were just trolling. When you watch the film, it's really not that good.

I'll always have a soft spot for Mononoke

I'll always have a hard dick for user

I've never understood the hype either. That animal is barely cute too.

Haven't seen a lot but the most recent film that I watched and that I really enjoyed was Majo no Takkyubin.

you sound fucking stupid why would anyone be "trolling"

>meme studio
i admit i had some fun watching Grave of the Fireflies, but that's it
after i had known that Miyazaki Hayao is huge SJW faggot, i dropped all my respect

>What's your favorite?
Hard to say. I've not watched them all and haven't actually re-watched any of them. I'd probably say Whisper or Wind Rises are probably my favorite right now, although no guarantees that will always be the case.

I liked most of the non-magic ones best:

Whisper of the Heart
When Marnie was there
Only Yesterday
Cagliostro

My favourites are Whisper of the Heart, and Ocean Waves

Some of those aren't even Ghibli.
But either way my favourites are Totoro and The Wind Rises. Miyazaki is my favourite director.

>What's your favorite?
Ayyyy. I really can't say which one is my favorite. But my favorites are: Laputa, Nausicaa, Mononoke, Spirited Away, Pom Poko. They're all great but if i could only watch one movie ever again then that must be "Brave Story". It's not from Ghibli but it's great.

>liking a movie that isn't good doesn't sound like trolling
user please.

>pretending you don't know that Totoro is critically acclaimed and beloved worldwide
user please. If you wanna talk shit at Totoro then do it normally.

Horus, Panda Go Panda, Nausicaa and Cagliostro are not Ghibli films.

Yeah. It's a cute movie for 5 year olds, but I'm honestly puzzled how an adult could enjoy it. Spirited Away is pretty much Totoro, but better in every way.

Spirited Away is totally different. You really can't imagine why someone would like Totoro?

Are you from Canada by chance?

Stop masturbating to lolis

You first.

my favorite movie from Miya Dickie is kung fu panda 3