Why everyone says that KonoSuba has a bad animation? Is way more fluid then a lot of other animes

Why everyone says that KonoSuba has a bad animation? Is way more fluid then a lot of other animes.

Because most users of Sup Forums nowadays are casuals who doesn't know how animation works.

Because they doesnt understand what is good animation

>animes

gonna hijack this and ask what other anime I'd like if i enjoyed konosuba? literally only seen it and the first season of bleach as far as anime goes

Not this meme again pls.

Because people want (You)s and have no understanding of what makes good animation

People mix up "off-model" and "bad animation".

i fucking hate ESL niggers with a passion

t. Phillipino.

i don't think that they hate the animation itself but probably because they compare it to the ln art that the anime looks lacking

Me too.

you are the one mixing up "off-model" they made most of the anime in poor quality so that they could throw all the budget in the memorable last episode

Then I'm not mixing-up any terms, retard.

It's not as "cute" but for the purposes of comedy, it's miles better

>people mix up "off-model" and "bad animation".
>then I'm not mixing-up any terms
why are you brining this down to semantics, if you look at it as a whole, most of the anime was poor in quality, "bad animation" for you, you seem to agree that most of it was poor quality. no need hide behind insults with no points.

Animation was fine. It was the art that was off.

No but seriously, are you retarded? When did I say anything about bad animation?

let's be honest you don't need the characters to look like shit to make the show funny

Even they can recognize shit animation and KonoSuba had that.

>when did I say anything about bad animation?
that was literally the first thing I responded to, the "off-model" you brought up is bad animation, but you probably can't read this so carry on

Because Anime fans generally mean character design + animation when they talk about animation, and Konosuba had lots of problems with offmodel characters.

MAL users who think staying on model all the time is good animation

Big fat sagging titties > LN art

No, off-model, as in, loose artwork, has nothing to do with the fluidity of the animation. There are several moments in Konosuba where the characters go completely off-model, but their motions themselves are perfectly fluid.

I honestly like the anime designs more. These are really generic.

Konosuba has no moment with perfectly fluid animation, I mean the show is animated in 2's or 3's like most modern Anime.

White people are stupid.

Not really, KonoSuba's animation was pretty good.

they can fix most of the off models in the blu rays, the animation parts are actually quite ok

That's not fluid at all. They were standing still, too.