Hi user, we're your new neighbors!

>Hi user, we're your new neighbors!
How do you react?

What the fuck is gender creative??

Report them to child protective services.
That shit wouldnt fly in Denmark.

Probably shoot my rifles every day ride my atv up and down the property line until they go insane and move out

*calls child services every time I hear an argument.

Never speak to me again you faggots.

Poor child...
I would call child protection probably, saying they force their children to do weird fetishized dressups.

Put up Trump signs on my lawn, put up a don't tread on me flag and a kekistan flag next bto my American flag, and hid some cameras outside onbmy property so I can record them when they inevitably try to steal said flags or signs. I hope they like 3inch #00 buck to the face.

I call the social services. The mother is fit at least.

>Phone posting

What? For real?

Why should I get over it, it's not my problem that you're degenerates.

>"gender creative"

So they are really making that shit just up as they go. Really sickening.

What ever happened to parents raising their children?

are you sure that's true...

No need to create unnecessary problems.

I say hello then go separate ways. If they're loud, obnoxious or annoying, then I anonymously call Child Protective Services. Or just do general cunty behavior until they stop with their annoying shit.
A good one is throwing bird food into their yard mixed with laxative. Or Freezing Hotdogs, then jamming them into the dirt all over their yard, so if they have a dog, it tears up their gardens.

/thread

Yes, because none of that shit applies to children under the age of 15.
Besides, child protective services will take away a kid if there's the slightest hint that it's in any way mistreated or abused, this case being psychological abuse.

Fuck off with your memeflag, nigger

burn their house down at night.

Call them faggots

>look straight at kid
>totally ignore parents for now
>hey kid, you look hot whats your app
>hear parents gasping
>smile at mom
>look at dad
>love is love

Kill the niggers

I think these kids who get to realize what they generation did to them will go into blood rage.

Which Generation is worse? Boomer or this new distopian Generation, they are both equally degenerate

Well color me surprised, although high, your country is not the highest in the degenerate meter. I always thought Denmark was the one that started most of these nonsense of LBGT right movements.

OMG! they are destroying your children and future white people

i hope atleast you know that much

>I always thought Denmark was the one that started most of these nonsense of LBGT right movements.
It actually is. We are one of the oldest countries in which transgender procedures became a thing.
Difference between us and the rest of the west is that this transfaggotry is extremely rare and still viewed as something weird that you should stay away from unlike in Sweden where it's put on a pedestal.

>Difference between us and the rest of the west is that this transfaggotry is extremely rare and still viewed as something weird that you should stay away from

This is still the case everywhere in the world, just because the media and social justice faggots on twitter say that it's normal and accepted doesn't make it so.
The vast majority of people are still disgusted by trannies