Ok I admit it, im a bit ignorant when it comes to politics...

ok I admit it, im a bit ignorant when it comes to politics. i am howrver familiar with the concept of democracy: the people decide. and the people chose for Hillary Rodham Clinton. how come trump is in the whitehouse now? she got the most votes therefore she won

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/about.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she got the most illegale votes you mean with issues like major dems places having more hillary votes than they have voters or driving entire busses of illegales to vote.
In honestly the most suprising thing was my uncle voting for hillary this is just weird considering he was conservative his entire live.

For the gorrilionth time. We are not a democracy. We are a republic. States vote for the president

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/about.html

>illegal votes
like those trump got from the russians?
but isnt america for democracy, they even start wars for it! seems a bit strange that they dont applu the same rules

Trump campaigned to win the electoral college. If popular vote matter, he would have campaigned with that in mind.
But, illegal mexicans, niggers, dead people, low iq robots etc all voted Hillary. So the system has flaws. Trump fought this all and won

>>Like those trump got from the russians?

You were right in your first post. You are ignorant

>like those trump got from the russians
Kill yourself, sage this retarded shit.

she got more hits...she did not score more runs...she lost...bigly.

America is a republic not a democracy. We set it up as a republic to prevent the retards from taking over like they have in your country.

Do you enjoy the taste of penises, OP?

fucking retarded clogfag, kys

He's right, you know.

Learn about the actual system thats in place.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

its fucking easy you absolute cunt flap.

> it was her turn in subtle bait form
Can't stump

Slide thread, sage goes in your mom

Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads

when every cali districts had 150% precinct voting rates, you know there's massive voter fraud. the avg rate of voters is 50% in election year, so to have triple that is completely retarded.

>like those trump got from the russians?
oh my mr tinfoil hat conspiracy nut how is the muh russia crap going? Media immediately after trumps victory bought into this dems sold conspiracy theory without any question and any prove. Now one entire year long 24/7 Global world wide smear campaign later you have nothing to show for it, NOTHING not a single prove at all. It was all just smear to attack trump and get left wing idiots united behind a narrative and useful idiots swallowed it hook, line and sinker. I would be embarrassed and angry being used like this.

why are you guys always so scared when this topic gets brought up? almost like you are oaud russian shills

Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit thread
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit threads
Sage shit threads
>sage shit thread

>like those trump got from the russians?
nice evidence, sage

maybe you think that...but in reality you are not subtle, sneaky or smart dude.
You are just a useful idiot and everyone including the majority dems rolled their eyes when you mentioned russia. Because even dems stopped talking about it because they know slowly wake up to the bullshit.

OGGALOO BOOGALOO SHE WAAANN BECOZ NUMBER AND SHE GOOT
PEEPEE POOPOO CLINTON OS GOOD

HOW MANY TIMES AND HOW MANY DUMBASSES DOES THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE NEED TO BE EXPLAINED BEFORE THEY PUT THEIR HAND DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP? READ A CIVICS TEXTBOOK!!! THEN AN AMERICAN GOVERNMENT TEXT BOOK!!!! next person that asks this question needs to be fucking shot!!!