This is what the ideal modern family looks like. You may not like it...

This is what the ideal modern family looks like. You may not like it, but this is what peak family performance looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
youtube.com/watch?v=nJrmBocx0o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they claiming ownership of adults who they have never even met?

bluebeard looks forward to raping that little girl

Who the fuck dyes his beard?

Fun fact. Bluebeard was a name for a French nobleman who killed children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

not sure why that's in the economist

>being a literal BLUEBEARD

What the fuck is wrong with fags. Why are they THIS fucked up.

a faggot

>This is what the ideal modern bird looks like. You may not like it, but this is what peak bird performance looks like

i don't reckon bluebeard likes girls at all.
but i'm sure he's degenerate enough to do it anyhow.

One slippery step after the next.

Where does liberalism end?

The Economist is pure Jewish agitprop these days. When Brexit happened, they did a full 10-page rage essay about how white people are going to be erased from Britain whether they like it or not.

Society telling them it's ok and normal to be fucked up, so they become even more fucked up.

He prefers boys outside of his JANNU

lol

This is what the ideal American looks like
looks like

Because this Jew rag is owned by the Rothschilds, that's why

>mfw the kid is not brown
This is not peak performance/diversity at all

the look on the poor kid's face says it all

>this is not right
>where are you god?
>please take me away from this nightmare

They seek to destroy everything that we have built in the west. Their degeneracy knows no limits. Into the pit with them all.

Wasn’t it a nickname for Henry the IV who killed 8 wives?

Kim is threatening to nuke the wrong continent.

Poor child. People can be so cruel. Imagine that poor girl when shes growing up. She will never experience what it is like to be raised by a mother and father who will be there every step of her life.

I honestly hope she dies early. Coup-de-grače. People should have mandatoru tests and psychological evaluation before they can children.

Oh, hey, very pic related. Remember 5-6 years ago, when they all said that OF COURSE none of that would happen, and no one wanted it to! Also, the slippery slope is just a fallacy, okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=nJrmBocx0o4

Wont happen because it'd get abused for tax purposes and bennies. Also polygamy remains illegal, regardless of which way you swing.

It's literally nothing, just a bunch of attention whores giving an interview to a shitty paper rag.