And anti faggotry general.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats freudian logic for you

>I'm secretly a pent up black man
I've been found out.

Because that way they get to call you a faggot without calling you one and get virtue points.

Kek

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

Because it's happened more than zero times and they run on anecdotes.

You will never convince them on conservative arguments. They feel they have such a moral high ground they can just mock you. You're better off just arguing an even more liberal position. Why should the government be involved in marriage at all? Why should there even be gender segregated bathrooms when one big bathroom would suffice? Once they're defending marriage and gender as a concept they become the bigot conservative.

Because deep down they know you are right and that's why they use x to insult you.

brainlets

Why do you hate Nazis so much? Are you a closet Nazi?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

Progressives are cancer, but gaybashers are statistically more likely to be gay than people who have a neutral stance towards gays.

Also the image in the OP is a straw man. An Arachnophobe runs away in pani when he sees a spider, a homophobe doesn't run in panic when he sees a homo.

>.gov
Stopped reading right there.

Whatever helps you sleep at night ;^)

t.

gay bashers are cuckservatives
theres way more important matters
theres no reason to bash gays because 99.9% of Sup Forums is bisexual
fuck off boomers
i know its boomers

Seems like fags are bad at arguing a point :^)

Cos they are passive aggressive cowards that don't even have the guts to insult someone directly and honestly.

Well it's not inherently a "leftist" stance.
When people think that homosexuality is a choice, they are saying that anybody can choose to become a homosexual, which means that they themselves could choose to be a homosexual.

But that's not how heterosexuality works. A hetro knows that they could never choose to find love in a man's hairy ass. There is nothing that I could ever do to force myself to like sex with another man and more then I could choose to grow wings and fly.

If you think that's a choice that one can make, it's because you secretly love cock, there's no other explanation.

heres that logic again
>eheh all teh right does is bash gays

look faggot, take your little reddit tier pictures and epic maymays and epic info right back 2 reddit where you found it
>HURR DURR GAYS IS BAD BECAUSE REASONS I TELL YA WHAT
pic related fag