PSA: Using the suffix "-tard" followed by ANYTHING other than "re" is highly embarrassing

PSA: Using the suffix "-tard" followed by ANYTHING other than "re" is highly embarrassing.
>There are literally people on this board RIGHT NOW who use words like libtard, fucktard, etc (unironically or ironically, it actually doesn't even matter)

>followed by
fucking tard

fucking tarder!

Suffix tard followed by re = tardre

Tfw illiterate retard tells people to stop saying retard (You)

tardre?
think you been preceded fucktard.

Jokes on you guys. I was only pretending to be tardreded

You fucking tardre.

I just use the word drater

Fuck off you retarded libtard fuckgoy

Dotard

>Maybe if we change the word to describe "retards" often enough, they'll finally become respected!
You know, "retard" wasn't always an offensive term. It literally just means "slowed". "Mentally challenged" wasn't offensive either. And neither was "special needs".

But the fact of the matter is that retards are so inherently deplorable that they automatically taint any euphemism used to describe them. The parents of retards are so ashamed of their offspring that they try to change the words every decade in hopes that people won't figure out that they produced failed offspring.

Nigtard sounds pretty good

lol tardfucker

Im pretty sure idiot and imbecile are the same way. If you count “special” coming after retard we’re on word swap #4 so far kek

Tardre

jewtard
kiketard

KEK Then you proceed to do the exact thing you sought to ridicule. Are you using your brain OP?

I'm not sure if idiot or imbecile count.

I'm on the assumption that "retard" is a euphemism but those are not.

Psa: The Irish are the niggers of the white race. Just like blacks, Irish suffer from low iq (starving to death on an island surrounded by rich fishing waters when Bongs decided to stop potato welfare), and poor impulse control (hence the stereotype of the drunken wife beater with a half dozen kids).

have a (you), tardre
congrats on starting a meme
> hurr durr but I did it on purpose

OP is a gaytard.
Sage

to be fair, OP is probably a libtard

Bite your tongue. Sean hannity is a political savant

I take your word for it, still agree with your post.

The left has been trying to ban that word since ben stiller went full retard in tropic thunder. OP has demonstrated for us today how futile of an effort it always turns out to be

OP is a fagtard