1,67 % Chance

Wish me luck brothers, sent my immigrant visa electronic application today. 1488

Almost half of the US was German at one point. Large swaths of the Midwest were straight out of the Fatherland.
Hope you get in, we need all the help we can get.

But I thought immigration was bad you fuck

Dont cometo america u fuckingslimeygerman cocksucker i fucking hate u cunt faggot shit u self entitled deluded cunt hang urself or ill fucking openu up u german faggot

U suck fuckking dick u loser fat fuck ur a fucking little fucking stereotypical fat white cunt who has social anxiety u CUNT

>Wish me luck brothers, sent my immigrant visa electronic application today. 1488
Well good luck. Lord knows that white Americans are total pussies in pretty much every area of life. We could use more men with balls not all these pansy boys with manicured hands who've never been outside their own niggerized cities or ever will venture anywhere else.

Unskilled 3rd world immigrants that bring in crime and waves of diseases are bad you cuck.

hope you make it user

U hypocryrical little pathetic u realose noone gives a fuck what white supremacists think ur fucking losers and the whole fucking knows it. U loser faggot. Have fun being fucled by mohammads u dumb white coward cunt.

lots of americans are german, i welcome you with open arms white ethnic germans are ALWAYS welcome here.

Why aren't you at work you little shit

Show us the best u got u losers words dont fucking do shit lets see u actually dosomething u fat fucks. Ur all softies.

Good luck!
I wish you luck and hope you fiind a cute American waifu if you succeed!
Do you have a preferred area or state in mind?

newfag and most likely underage b&

>watching a jew unravel through text

One less white person for Germany, a country that has an already dwindling native population. He will replaced by a hundred shitskins. Germans immigrating abroad may be good for the countries that receive them, but is terrible for Germany, ensuring that the brown skins WILL overrun it.

Besides, it's hypocritical to call rapefugees cowards for running away rather than fighting for their country, and at the same time being unwilling to fight for their country themselves.

as long as they are not brown

I hate it when people leave their computer on and a retard wanders in and uses it.

>tfw OP is an Arab coming to America because he knows Germany will soon collapse while America will be taken over by the Democrats

You're abandoning your heritage, and a statistically more homogeneous population.
The USA will fall first if any country is to fall. It is the seat of the empire, and that is how it goes.

I strongly discourage you to move. You are not a WASP, and therefore you are not ever going to be welcome in the USA. You must preserve Germany. Do not give in.

>We could use more men with balls
>OP is German

Keep looking then.

>we need men with balls
>accepting Germans who are fleeing their nation and letting the invaders take over.
Really activates my neurons.

>usa will fall first
good one sven haven't had a laugh like that in a good while, even at our worst america is 1000x better than the current state of the eu. all memes aside you could hardly make the argument at all that the standards of living here in america are anything but stellar, even in the worst places like detroit, baltimore, or the really poor areas of los angeles you would have better living standards than 90% of europe.

>Wish me luck brothers, sent my immigrant visa electronic application today. 1488
Enjoy having to pay millions of dollars for simple medical procedures lmao

Guy, this is not a competition of who will fall and who will not. It is not a dick-measuring competition. I am basing this on the fact that the USA is the seat of the empire, and the most ethnically diverse. The historical patterns always align this way.

I am not basing this on any standard of living. Basing my argument on the standard of living would be absolutely useless and retarded. Don't inject your own inner retard into my statement. People see that you can't string together a logical coherent sentence, and you're representing your country here, m8.
I decided to roll around in the mud, now that you pulled us into it.

I hope you make it bro.

Did you lie on the application and say you were an AIDs ridden tranny black muslim? Probably should have done that if you want in.

Nice rare Rockwell.

Have another.

Just you wait until the bubble if the national debt pops. You're gonna be in for one hell of a ride, shitheel.

so what exactly you think will cause this roman esque "empire" to fall exactly? economy is better than its been in years, jobs here are pretty great can be tough at times but overall the areas i've been ( up and down the east coast) i've never had problems with work and im not exactly the highest credentialed. war here on american soil is so asinine i won't even consider it a remote possibility in the foreseeable future if ever. so how exactly is america going to fall sven? what exactly is going to be the tipping point to which there is no return?

>Plot twist: OP is a "new" German
Or alternatively he knows that he has fucked up the entire continent and now will flee to a better life, while the rest of us have to slowly get displaced and eradicated. Good job, Germany, good job once again.

america has suffered at least two economic disasters already in our history and we came out better than ever. debt is good, deficit is bad. our spending is out of control but the debt itself is not exactly a situation that any country that is as economically strong as the american economy debt is an inevitability and not exactly a bad thing.

Leaving your shit home to get gibs is different from leaving your country to give your skilled labor to a country that will appreciate you and won't give half of your income to support Jamal's 10+ kids.

>One less white person for Germany, a country that has an already dwindling native population. He will replaced by a hundred shitskins. Germans immigrating abroad may be good for the countries that receive them, but is terrible for Germany, ensuring that the brown skins WILL overrun it.

It is sad their population is down. But
I honestly feel a selfish joy at the immigration of white Germans. It boosts my white population and I get to watch Liberals suffer. Liberals won't leave because it is their Utopia. They won't realise everything is shit until rape is 90%. Then I will laugh at the libs suffering in a country they created.

It is sad for Germans to flee I will admit.
But Germans honeslty just have to wait for society to collapse like it naturally will when run by niggers. Muslims will kill the faggy Germans who stayed behind obliviously. Then after the niggers die from a lack of vitamin D pills and their children are crippled from not being able to adapt in a world that doesn't offer free gibs and vitamin D, they can take their homeland back from the weekend nogs.

Hell if they could get Jews out of control they could speed up the nogs natural desire to seek better gibs by cutting off all support. Then weaken them by destroying all sources of vitamin D.

In niggers lack of vitamin D causes bowed legs in newborns and chronic diseases in older nigs.

I've already "hinted" at it - ethnic diversity and power. Power corrupts. You have already reached the tipping point of diversity.

Don't be arrogant. I'm thankful for the USA doing it's thingies, and the benefits from Americans being very pioneering, but I see it's rotting from the inside out more than any other country. There are a lot of books on the similarities between Rome and the USA. I'm thankful Rome existed too, just wished they wouldn't have been so arrogant about their greatness

see blacks i don't consider as much of an issue as a lot of people yeah they chimp out and on the racial scale of iq tend to score lower on average but they aren't exactly a scourge like the one you face with the muslims which are the exact antithesis to a homogenized western society. mexicans ( illegals specifically) are a problem because they take away opportunities from honest immigrants who go through the proper channels to get here like op. i do not mind "diversity" as long as it means homogeneity. liberals chimping out and becoming marxists in college is just a moral panic like the christian satanic panic of the 80's-late 90's. our country is not "collapsing" its just entrenched in fierce ideaology "wars" looking in this probably doesn't make much sense but as americans this is just how we do things here. we fight each others ideaology sometimes leading to skirmishes and small war-like politicized campaigning like the one you are seeing now, this is just how america evolves and moves forward.

Until another Kent state happens where we literately have US soldiers gunning down students we are fine. The US was fucked in the 60's and 70's much more then it is now.

I, nor history in general, care what you consider about blacks.
It is not about blacks, jews, arabs. It is that people of different creeds do not get along. The end.

I can see that you're still toying with the whole "how can I not be racist and still realize that the alt-right has a lot of points."
You're unfurling yourself right in front of everyone here, going through your logical steps very clumsily. "I do not mind diversity as long as it means homogeneity." That's retarded, and this is surely bait, right? Diversity is the opposite of homogeneity by definition.

Surrender. There is nothing wrong in preventing deaths by realizing that people do not get along. Show your throat. Sven won this.

And btw, I'm of murrcan herritage, if that means anything to you.

Here is pic of gramps going to kill Germans.

Why the shit you would want to go to the land of the jew

You're an idiot. The USA is far worse off now that it has millions more immigrants.
You clearly are part of the problem if you do not realize this.

firstly, "people of different creeds do not get along the end" this is just plain wrong and dishonest, america is and always has been a melting pot of diverse backrounds it was never this "white ethnostate" that gets meme'd here on pol, and as for me skating around the alt-right and it having points trying to hide my actual racism. you have no reason to believe thats the case as i've never even hinted at the fact in anything i said, and i don't see how you could construe anything i've claimed here being related to racism besides my claim that on average blacks tend to score lower on iq when compared to other races whites for example, this is an objective fact and is not likened to me being a racist if that wasn't what you were getting at by saying im skating around racism i've missed your point.
as for me being clumsy, how exactly. my logic is perfectly sound and you haven't refuted any of my claims just brush them off and do this moral grandstanding acting like you are so much smarter than i am and couldn't be bothered to refute the claims of peasantry like myself.

Lucky the alphabet agencies dont frequent this board white brother!

Non white immigration you fucking retard, this is Sup Forums we like whitenpeople and hate everyone else

Get fucking used to it you commie nigger

The melting pot idea came forth fairly recently. I never said the USA was a white ethno state. In fact, I said it was WASP. I clearly delineated the differences between Germans, Italians, Irish, etc. All of which are considered white. You are retarded, and you need to STOP.

You are flailing about emotionally here, and it is readily apparent to everyone.

You need to surrender and admit that you are wrong. I keep pointing out where you're wrong logically, like when I said that history doesn't care about what you think about blacks. You gave your opinion on them. Who cares? Opinions are not arguments.

I'm not sure whether to take you seriously because your reasoning is sub-par to the standard of this board.

except im not wrong, the problem with diversity in america you are seeing im not seeing and i've lived here my entire life, so i asked how exactly is diversity going to destroy the us and your only response was history doesn't care what you think about miniorities, lol ok you completely skated around the point i made and are still morally grandstanding not responding to me at all or refuting anything i said.

No, my response was: "history doesn't care what your opinion on blacks is." That was a response to you giving your opinions on blacks.

This is how retarded you are. You're reading everything wrong. You're functionally illiterate.

You're the guy who says, and I quote you verbatim:
" i do not mind "diversity" as long as it means homogeneity."

See, diversity does not mean homogeneity. Diversity is actually the opposite of homogeneity. I pointed this out, and you go on to tell me how I am brushing past your points and how your logic is perfectly sound. You seem to not understand what definitions are. This might be why you're functionally illiterate.

Might I inquire as to your race? It might explain your emotional ties to certain things, which would be proving my point.

Again, if I haven't made this clear enough: I DO NOT CARE ABOUT RACE. I AM OBSERVING A PROBLEM. RACES DO NOT GET ALONG.

Have a pleasant day, pleb.

>it's another user that doesn't understand that counties are not all equal in terms of population

having diverse backrounds that come together in a community and work towards a better future is homogeneity. plenty of examples of cultures coming together and homogenizing acting like being diverse makes homogeneity impossible is retarded and not true. saying i don't understand definitions when clearly a group of people can be of different ethnicity and get along well. saying races don't get along which is just stupid. but you are saying im illiterate and dumb when you make claims so patently false its absurd.

Where do faggots like you come from?

>durr it ethnically diverse
>80% of counties are more than 80% white

Yeah okay faggot

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL! We dont need you germancucks coming here and being sissies. defend your fatherland, you cuck. even if you die, you die with honor. fleeing your home country is the most cowardly thing you can do. I hope your VISA gets declined, maybe then you'll actually do something about your country instead of running away like a scared little girl.

>le civic nationalist face

What's with fascist memeflags being utter faggots?

forgot to mention this, but asians and people from india specifically hindus have homogenized very well into american society so well in fact this point almost never gets brought up when talking about ethnic diversity and homogeneity discussions.

Using comma instead of decimal....application denied

white

>what's with memeflags being utter faggots
FTFY

Memeflags let people of certain countries LARP as Americans.

germans cant apply for greencard was kind of bait is this ?

whats faggy about what I said? Germans let their country fall apart now want asylum from their own country? fuck no! They will come here and infect our country with their same ideology.

The fucking keyboard rage you're spewing is making everyone think you're an angsty 14 year old who found this site through a CNN article. You're trying WAY too hard and you look like a faggot. Even if we agreed with you no one would express it the way you did.

Lurk more. Lurk much, much more.

1 post by this 1d , fucking bait thread guys , germans cant apply for greencard lottery . any other visa if he provided the correct paperwork he doesnt need luck . so its bullshit thread

QDt6G5Vw

this faggot is most likely op trying to get data from this thread

sage

been here 4 years faggo. you probably came here from reddit during the election.

you gotta stop and realize he won The Social