“They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

“They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”
/pol on suicide watch.
>>
>>
>>theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff?__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0cONJvtKtrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meme flag

Not an argument.

I'm not on suicide watch but I would like to know more without getting the info from leftist mass media and trolls.
Specifically I want Bannon to comment.

>I want Bannon to comment

It's an excerpt of shit he said to Michael Wolff. It's a Bannon comment. He's not out there saying it's inaccurate, because it's not inaccurate. They're words that tumbled out of his face-hole.

You don't "want Bannon to comment." You want him to tidy up the cognitive dissonance you feel when considering that he and the administration have different goals.

>1 post

Sage

Literally fake news.

Seems like alt-right can't defend Trump anymore. Haha

Trash own party- lots of coverage
Trash Trump- wall to wall coverage
Claim member of Trump family is going to jail in your 20$ book- unlimitedpowerEmperor.jpg

Yes it is.

He's just sucking his own clock as usual.

Bannon is becoming irrelevant and knows this will put him back in the spotlight. I thought he was a white supremacist? Why is the left fawning over him now? These people are unbelievably predictable.

>“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

>Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Pretty heavy shit from old Bannon

You're right man. Drumpf is finally done. Impeach now. Heil Hillary.

why would it mean that u idiot, yet another dig at trump, the most entertaining president, with some of the best fans, that support him through thick and thin, has some of the most exiting young political pundits in the world, will provide america for years to come. also a candidate that finished second

>theguardian
kill yourself. you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading fake news

He’s just describing their plan. big deal. Who cares

First in many interviews Bannon rejects white supremacy and talks about nationalism. Second, the left is fawning because a news article is released? Assume much. Hence, Trump follower.

Bannon is becoming like every other Trump hater and conspiracy theorist. Who cares?

Bannon is a fat pussy. Hail Trump

>Who cares?

>Who cares

Don't you guys feel tired? I feel tired. *yawn* We should all go to bed.

Do you unironically think that this is some alt right hq that started everything?

here's the full quote,

>“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

When do you think this book was written and the interview with Bannon completed? Do you think this is a recent quote? Do you think these quotes were before Don Jr. Was interviewed by the FBI which resulted in nothing?

Fat loser talking about old news.
Thus Dems getting their hopes up only to be disappointed again.

Bannon and (((Kikebart))) or (((Jewvanka))). Who to side with?

You're pretty dense aren't you?

There there...
I was just making conversation.
I hope you faggots get what you want from this.
And yet I doubt it.
>cause I give a fuck about Trumps son.

Good. Fuck jr.

By whom? There aren't any soyboys in the media capable of stepping to him

You have no argument.... you just posted a retarded statement. Only autist could debate it......

Leftism is a mental illness. This is proof. So simpleminded.

Sage

I always knew this guy was a double agent shill
Fuck breitbart

>but I would like to know more

easy

>Bannon book is written by Michael Wolff

>Wolff is a contributor to Brian Stelter's show on CNN

>Quotes aren't worth a shit

We never liked him, go back to the_dotard.

LYING SHILLS AND FAKE NEWS AS USUAL. WE"RE BEING RAIDED. HIDE ALL BANNON THREADS TODAY AND TOMORROW.

THE TRUTH

Bannon says no Russian Collusion.

youtu.be/0cONJvtKtrE