Facts about Constantinople

1) The crusaders destroyed it during the Fourth Crusade

2) The Turks rebuilt it after the Ottoman conquest and made it a great city once more

This isn't cultural Marxist revisionist history, this is common knowledge. In my opinion Western Europeans should be banned from Istanbul.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
youtube.com/watch?v=tRYmcytDOis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. mongol rapebaby

Nobody cares what your opinion is shitskin, get out of my country.

When I see my flag on a cuck poster, I tend to hope your self hatred leads to suicide.

>turks built it
:D
Roaches only live in ruins, sorry. With rats. :DD

this is the turkish subhuman in britain
one of three

>Ad hominems instead of attempts to refute what I've said

That's because you know that what I've said is true.

Go masturbate over the thought of Putin saving the world from "le T*rkroaches!!!" even though he's bed buddies with Erdogan.

I'm not Turkish, I'm Jewish.

>conquerors developed a pre-existing city once it was conquered
>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR

Fuck off Amir

How much did they destroy, because obviously Hagia Sofia still exists

I agree take easter european slavs out of constantinople.

>Hagia Sofia
Crusaders sacked it but didn't destroyed it (why would they ?)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

Not exactly, the Crusaders sacked Constantinople but the turks destroyed the walls, plastered artworks and raised churches, as well as building shit tier minarets. Converted the local population by the sword, genocided millions and turbed istanbul in to a slum ridden hellhole. It's shit now and the only noteable monuments (hagia sophia, galata tower, the walls, the churches) weren't even built by tge Turks.

>genocided millions
In a city habited by ten of thousands.

Damn Turks are good !

>In a city habited by ten of thousands.
Wew
>>genocided millions
Yes, because anatolia exists

>anatolia
Yep, you're really not good with historical demographics.

Personally I dont think Turks should be allowed on planet earth

And history alltogether. Turks were around Anatolia since the FIRST crusade, 400 years before.

>Greek genocide: 450,000–750,000 deaths
>armenian genocide: c. 1.5 million (disputed) deaths
Cremate your self Abd*l

There were millions of Christians in anatolia up till recently, you sperg. Now there's close to none.

The fourth crusade was excomunicated before they even reached Constantinople for plundering Ragusa.
Their was nothing holy about it but Venice making Greece pay debts.

> Greek genocide
Yeah, by marrying them and merging populations for 500 years
>armenian genocide
Really ? 500 years AFTER taking Constantinople.

> up till recently
We really don't have the same definition of recently...

Best answer in thread

If it is so great, what are you doing in London, Mehmet?

Also sage

They won't listen to that , they are too deep in muh crusades that they fail to see that it was the crusades that brought the ottoman reign into europe. Also when you tell them that the ottomans rebuilt it they just think they rebuilt the entire city from ground for some reason.

When will the great Germans make Greeks pay their debts, Mehmet?

The turks raped the city so hard for three days that the turkish emperor wept upon entering entering it. This is fact, now fuck off

ypu are full of shit , there are still many christians , well maybe not in the general demographic but the community is not big and easily more than millions.

Greek/Armenian genocides and the Greek population transfer were less than 100 years ago.

The absolute state of France

>add 4 minarets outside
>call it a reconstruction
Sure thing abdul. Crusaders behaved like niggers tho, I'll give you that.

Then what does it have to do with the fall of Constantinople in the XVth century ?

You said "up until recently". That means from the past onward until a recent point in time. The turks have been slaughtering and genociding people since they arrived on the scene 600 years ago or so.

we res-killed them a couple of times so yeah. don't forget the 2 gorillion arm*nians and gayreeks we totally genocided

I've been to istambul, they have kfc

They are pretty broke so the only acceptable payment can only be done with the blood of heathens like muslims or american proddies.

>The turks have been slaughtering and genociding people since they arrived on the scene 600 years ago or so.
Then they are extremely slow and unefficient... you should read the definition of genocide.

>greek genocide
>being this ignorant about ww1 history
you might want to note that it was the greeks invading current day turkey lands not the other way around. No greek were systemtically killed by ottomans that I can recall because I would be fucking hearing about it from my grandparents and everyone around me. Nor have I heard anything about that over in greece when i traveled there.

>venetian jews get crusaders to sack constantinople to get the money they're owed
>roaches sack the city and call the uglification of a once beautiful city "reconstruction"

Can't make this shit up.

Genocide is not limited by a set amount of time. Just because someone takes their time genociding people doesn't mean it's not happening. Prime example: Europe.

Whatever you say Mehmet. I guess enough people stopped believing your bullshit about the Armenian genocide never happening, and now you're trying to pull the same shit with the Greeks.

There was a native population. Natives got killed off and replaced by Turks. That sounds like genocide to me.

>Prime example: Europe.
Remember when Sup Forums wasn't a containement board for Stormfags ?

what about you do your own research before spitting the lies of others. Greeks burned my city after their defeat in the war for independence and kill many civilians , civilans that shared the same blood as them nonetheless. You might believe that there are clear and disntict black and whites in wars but you would be suprised if you learned more about shit you are talking about.

I don't really get it, so the christians sacked an already christian city in the forth crusade? Why though? Wasn't this all part of the roman empire anyways at that point?

the turk cries out in pain as he strikes you

Well, obviously your people aren't the ones being replaced now, are they, Jerome.

>implying you've ever met one

there's 250 years between one and the other, are you trying to tell me that constantinople was lying in ruins for that time?

you roaches probably did rebuild it though (after you destroyed it yourselves in 1453)

Well, nobody asked me to go somewhere else to put a turkish familly in my house so I guess I'm not getting "replaced".

where's your proof for these genocides? all I see are baseless whinings of defeated inferior races like arm*nians and lazy ass greeks

the most savage genociders in this world have been europeans throughput throughout history, this is a irrefutable fact. we turks have always welcomed foreigners who ran away from genocide, both muslim and non muslim. we even took in disgusting animals like ar*bs and k*rds. fucks sake we even took in kikes

now fuck off you savage untermensch, the eternal turk is the shining beacon of humanity

Facts about Constantinople

1. the sacking of the city was in response to the wholesale slaughter of Latin Roman Catholics in 1182.

2. the sacking occurred in 1204 but the Ottomans didn't take the city until more than 200 years later. It had already been rebuilt.

3. Ottomans have systematically persecuted Christians (or Rum/Romans as they are known in Istanbul) for centuries.

Fuck the turks.

Constantinople was still one of the greatest cities in Europe before the shit skins took it, the only cities in Europe that could be compared to Constantinople were Paris and Rome

>shining beacon of humanity
but you're not a shining bacon of deliciousness

>Ottomans have systematically persecuted Christians

nice source you got there inbred stormnigger

>this is what roaches actually believe
top kek

I know a handful of t*Rks. One from a highschool exchange program and others from college and grad school. A few were smelly shitskins. A few looks fairly byzantine and were probably genetically islamized greeks.

>genetically islamized
that is your opinion. Also
>everyone was raped hurrr

Um you realize that your people were killing just as much, if not more, Greek, Pontic, Armenian, and Kurdish people which galvanized the Greeks, when coaxed by the allies to reestablish control over Anatolia, right?

They were killing Turks in a revenge slaughter for what you did to them, this isn’t a secret. Yes, both sides committed atrocities, but your people were, and still are, an invasive species that needs to be eradicated and cleansed, sorry Mehmet I’m sure you’re cool and all but you have to go back to Transoxania.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYmcytDOis

lmao they slaughtered Christians after they took the city, moved many out of the city as slaves.
Current Greek orthodox population is so low they say Bartholomew I might be the fucking last patriarch.
Not to mention vandalizing Byzantine art in Hagia Sophia, turning churches into mosques.
The Ottomans were shit to everyone who wasn't a Turk (why you think the Saudis rebelled in the First World War) but they were especially shit to Christians.

belief has nothing to do with facts you beady eyed rat. are you pretending to be retarded or you learned history from Sup Forums memes? you killed, enslaved and assimilated every other nation you came in contact with. history of europe is the history of brute niggerness and animal like savagery

>history of europe is the history of brute niggerness and animal like savagery

Shut up Justin.
Or show us your flag

But you are forgetting a vital point , the Greek , Pontic , Armenian and Kurdish citizens were given false promises and were tricked to revolt in their own villages. The empire was cruel and honorless as it was I agree with that, I do not like the ottomans myself. Some fights can be justified but in the wake of those two sided massacres the anatolian population has only left with itself. Hated the Ottomans , hated most of the Europeans , we somehow managed to pull through and accapted anyone with open arms who would wish to rebuild and do better. As always not everything goes as planned , bigger schemes lots of politics so on and so forth and we are here today. At this point I can't know what is going to happen because those from the past era have died and we are to inherit this world. The rage and hatred culminated in these lands against both sides are going to push everybody to pick a side and it is frustrating to see not the goverments but the people around the world are so eager to define their enemies.

>clueless stormnigger confirmed

yeah why am I not suprised

the worst treated citizens in ottoman empire were turks you fucking ignorant piece of shit. now fuck off and read some real history before spewing your stormnigger bullshit

Fun fact.

When you say
> destroyed
and
> rebuilt
it has the same meaning.

> kill Christians
> take Christian homes
> pillage Christian wealth
> participate in mud+catholic alliance to destroy Orthodoxy

>1) The crusaders destroyed it during the Fourth Crusade

No they didn't.

>2) The Turks rebuilt it after the Ottoman conquest and made it a great city once more

Which is why so many more Western Europeans want to live THERE than Turks want to live HERE.
Oh wait...

>This isn't cultural Marxist revisionist history

It is though.

> this is common knowledge.

Anything Medieval isn't common knowledge now. People are woefully ignorant of it.

> In my opinion Western Europeans should be banned from Istanbul.

Agreed. Give it back to the Greeks. As an apology to the Greeks, we will assist them in creating a new Eastern Roman empire and celebrate the it's return by exterminating all Turkish and Jewish people on earth.

>invade and settle muslim lands
>complain when they fight back and kick your ass out

top kek so this is the power of religious logic.

fixed

The lands were not muzzie until invasion dumbass.

> No they didn't.
Yes they did. Pillaged the capital city and killed rulers of the Roman Empire.

> Anything Medieval isn't common knowledge
Presence of goods, stolen from the Roman Empire in Catholic pockets, as well as fighting together with mongols and arabs against Russians, after Russians where baptized, is the common knowledge.

> Give it back to the Greeks.
Greece is a part of NATO. There is only one solution.
Purge all inhabitants and Reestablish the Roman Empire in the city from Orthodox monks of all confessions.
With all Christian males on the planet obliged to serve 1 or 2 years in state militia.

> Eastern Roman empire
kys

yes but turks already had been living in anatolia for thousands of years. muslim turks came after 1000AD though

> 1. muh wmds
> 2. we gave the city to ottomans without any fight because we where busy restoring it by killing local elites and purging the ruling families
> 3. Ottomans are worse, because they did the same.
Fuck both of you traitors and dogs. Destroyers of the Roman Empire.

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Oh Constantinople
Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night
Every gal in Constantinople
Lives in Istanbul, not Constantinople
So if you've a date in Constantinople
She'll be waiting in Istanbul
Even old New York was once New Amsterdam
Why they changed it I can't say
People just liked it better that way
So, Take me back to Constantinople
No, you can't go back to Constantinople
Why did Constantinople get the works?
That's nobody's business but the Turks
Istanbul
Istanbul
Istanbul
Istanbul
Even old New York was once New Amsterdam
Why they changed it I can't say
People just liked it better that way
Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
So, Take me back to Constantinople
No, you can't go back to Constantinople
Istanbul

Anatolians are Christians. They where only forced to identify themselves as turks and muds under threats of violence from ottoman turk rulers.

And this is the fate Cuckolics meant for all europeans in their blind pride, greed and hatred.

> And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
> And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Sage.

>Anatolians are Christians

nope

romans were invaders and forced convert locals you stupid slav animal

this , many different religions were present in the area.

oh not the "ancient turk" theory again. pls

>Yes they did. Pillaged the capital city and killed rulers of the Roman Empire.

That isn't destroying the city. Also, you act like it was one sided. The politics of the crusades and the Westerners relations to the East are very complicated.

>Presence of goods, stolen from the Roman Empire in Catholic pockets, as well as fighting together with mongols and arabs against Russians, after Russians where baptized, is the common knowledge.

No. It's not "common knowledge". Most people think that game of thrones and lord of the rings are real history. Only autistic people read books.

>Greece is a part of NATO.

Destroy nato.

>Purge all inhabitants and Reestablish the Roman Empire in the city from Orthodox monks of all confessions.
>With all Christian males on the planet obliged to serve 1 or 2 years in state militia.

Create a pagan European imperium, and you might have a good idea.

>kys

See, this is the problem with you Christians. You have a very jewish outlook and attitude because of your religion. You have all these strange hangups and an inherently hostile attitude to anything not like you. It makes enemies where you needn't have any.

Technically Orthodoxy is heresy.

I kek'd.

fuck the Turks

catholics add "filioque" in the nicene creed
orthodoxes are heretics
pls explain

>be Sup Forums
>"kikes lie, cheat and subvert!"
>"except official history because we're shown as superior! "

you accept (((official))) history because you're shown as you're worth something komshu. your shitty little culture is used as a base to form a bullshit eurocentric version of real history, which you gladly play along for tourism shekels

no one benefits from the truth behind turks. islamists, kikes, europeans, slavs and chinks will all suffer when the truth about turks is revealed. don't worry komshu, kikes already raped your country beyond salvation so you won't feel anything

It pains me physically to see those repulsive minarets added to beautiful Byzantine architecture.

Where do you live in the USA where you've met more than one or two? I'm 31 and have never met a Turk or Arab. The closest thing I've met were a few poos that wear the turban on their head (working at a gas station of course).

Death to west, Death to turks

Κύριε ἐλέησον

I'm sure the rampaging roaches were perfectly polite and respectful to the women of the city as they destroyed the place.

>mind-numbingly retarded post
>kekistani flag

checks out.

>Expecting Catholics to say anything intelligent

They live their lives by what some old white man tells them to do.

See:

You don't have to be Turkish to acknowledge historical facts regarding """""your""""" city.

Anyway, the Eastern Roman Empire was inhabited by Greeks, and according to this board Greeks aren't white, so why should you give a shit?

Just admit that the Turks made Constantinople great again after Crusaders nearly destroyed it. It's perfectly fine, no one's going to think you're a cuck for admitting that white European Christians have done some pretty bad stuff too.

>My opinion is true because I say so
Nice lefty meme.
The sultan built a bunch of temples. The returning greeks rebuilt the city.

The state of this country

you are a liar
not a yahudi
it is typical turkish tactic to manipulate opinions in the internet

i dont accept official history, since I believe that official history is a semi-fictional story that is told children to keep a country somehow united.

What I say is that Anatolia "turks" the people that were living in anatatolia before the romans is a fallacy. Turkic people came much later in Asian Minor.

but he's autistically fucking bad at it
it's a typical turkish tactic to do it in such a way that completely removes all doubt about whether or not these creatures are sub-human

I have not a single drop of Turkish blood in me.

because turks are mongrels and not mongols from china