Tfw no friends to go see this movie with so you'll most likely be going alone

Tfw no friends to go see this movie with so you'll most likely be going alone.

Fuck off normalfag.

why would you want to watch a tearjerker with friends? are you gay?

saw this movie twice in a packed theater, one is with my highschool friends and the other is with my college friends, both times the theater reactions was epic and full of crying.

Yes actually

Had I gotten to see Wolf Children if it was anywhere near me I'd have cried so much in the theater but I'm glad I get to see this one at the theater at least since it'll be 20 miles from me.

its worth it promise, it would be more worth it if the cinema will be full, the reactions would be priceless.

nice

You can just watch it at home. It was enjoyable, but nothing memorable. 6/10

>Paying for something you can get for free
good goy

You won't be able to see it because of the no singles policy.

I don't even remember the last time I went to watch a movie with someone

I have absolutely no idea if it'll be packed (I imagine it might be since it's literally the only theater it's coming to in my entire state) so I preordered my ticket for the English dub (kill me)

Believe me I pirate my fair share, but I'm not that much of a nigger to steal from the companies I actually care about.

Just go alone then you bif faggot

>going alone
Going where? Just use nyaa to get it, like always

I dont know how good the english dub is but I still think it will be amazing, better watch the japanese version after tho.

It's looking more than likely that will be the case as even my last resort people are saying no

I will when I buy it on Blu ray ;)

They probably planning to watch it alone too, this is the kind of movie that will make you go full fanboy/girl in end, and no guy wants to be seen going crazy over a 2D love story.

>actually wanting to go to a cinema with "friends"
normalfags, all of you

Unless they're gay and don't care like me

You should be happy that at least you got the possiblity to watch it. In my country the movie was only screened once in some film festival

Don't get me wrong I was super excited to get to see it since the last two hyped of films Wolf Children and Boy and the Beast were hours away. I just didn't want to feel like a pile of shit going to watch it alone, but at least you cit/a/zens are starting to mitigate that.

>try to go see movie
>No Singles Allowed policy
It's bullshit desu

what the fuck is this "No Singles Allowed Policy" why have it?

Where is this actually a thing, if anywhere? I've never heard of this before right now.

kek

I've seen it in some theaters at specific showings of specific movies in the USA. I have no idea why it happens though. I just bring my girlfriend or my sister anyway.

I went to the theater with my girlfriend, it was a okay movie.

wat
That's a joke, right? Just like the Penis Day inspection thing, right? Such a thing could not really exist in the US, right?

>my girlfriend
2017 Sup Forums, everyone.

Was it for like Disney/Kids films? A quick google search had people saying it was to disrupt pedophiles but I cannot believe this is/was a thing.

Jew York and some parts in Jew Jersey.

It happens occasionally for any popular movie that isn't PG13/R, and usually at the later in the day showings. In other words, stuff like Disney movies, anime movies like Your Name, and so on.

Nigga she's a giant weeb, as is my sister. The latter vehemently denies it now because it brings her great shame if mentioned around her friends.

Why would you feel bad? its not like you're going to see the lastest blockbuster. You're going to see an anime movie. I bet you will not be the only person alone in there.

>americans are so paranoid they don't let people go alone to certain movies

I imagine since I was able to pre-purchase one single ticket my theater doesn't have that policy if this isn't one giant meme lol

Hey I tried to hide my power level but it was impossible. Besides, she was okay with it.

>protecting kids is a bad thing

Fuck parents who just let their kids wander around without supervision, and then bitch when said kids get hurt.

Idk really I've never been to the movies alone before

But what if two pedos decide to go together instead of one alone?

Anyone think Your Name will blow up in America like what happened in Korea and China? I bet the release will be extended and more theaters will show it when it becomes popular within a week.

All the versions on Nyaa are low to garbage quality, and the BD isn't out until the end of the year.

The 720p rip is actually really damn good, minus the first few minutes.

>my girlfriend
So you brought a daki or something?

What a normalfag.

She's a real human, I can assure you.

If enough people pirate it no, I feel bad for the people that it's too far away from initially which will hurt it most likely, all I know for sure is I can FINALLY watch a new anime film because it's close enough

>tfw local theater doesn't show Kizu, Your Name, Godzilla, etc
>tfw local theater shows crap like ScarJo GitS instead

Help me.

>she
Sure that isn't a trap?

Call the cinema's manager, Im serious give them the idea, get them curious, urge them to check it out and hopefully they do, Your Name is backed up by a lot of international praise, it will surely pique their interest.

The one it's coming to isn't necessarily my local theater but it's 20 miles away from my dorm. Like I said before though it's the ONE fucking theater in the entire state it's coming to

I haven't seen a movie at the theater / cinemas in literally a decade.

Sup Forums is not your blog lurk for 2 years before posting saged reported hidden called the cops etc. etc.

seriously what the fuck happened? I know newfags have always shitposted but people have been RPing for basically the whole thread without being called on it, am I the only one left?

Remember to rage and seport.

the only thread that i dont go apeshit about newfags are Your Name threads because I love any discussion about Kimi no Na Wa

>RPing
>He thinks this is a bait thread

No one cares.

Are the niggers on Sup Forums so fucking out of touch with what this board is (an anime board) that they report an actual thread talking about an actual anime movie coming out?

I hope you retards aren't this stupid

God help us all

No one cares. Mitsuha kills herself after Taki dies in a car accident. Now fuck off