Fuck islam

Hi. my freedom-loving, rational and educate friends.

I think Islam is cancer. Quran encourage people to kill kafir. Mohhamad actually enslaved peaceful people and Muslims praise it.
Sayyid Qutb was right when I discribe charactaristic of Islam, Islam is everything for muslims. Muslims only obey to sharia.
And sharia was designed to attack kafir.

Okay. They will attack, kill, rape and enslave your family. What do you do? Just crying and watching such desaster?

We have an choice, to support Israel will bring power balance in middle east.

Let Iran and saudia arabia fight each other.

We need to destory Islamic world for world peace.

I heard some people think US's aid to Israel is useless. No It's not. Israel protect our freedom and democracy by stoping these barbaric muslims in middle east.

I am thankful and respect Israeli people who fightling against terrorists(A.K.A Hamas). Please keep sending aids to Israel.
We want to live in peaceful world. right?

Islam hate thread

I am pleased, goyim

HATE THE DIFFERENT.

DESPISE THE OTHER CULTURES AND RELIGIONS

PRAISE THE WHITE RACE AND WESTERN CULTURE.

DO IT GOYIM DO IT NOW AND FOREVER.

(Laughs in ancient aramaic)

not as long as we have merkel!

Islam is just like Imperialism, doing whatever it takes to take over the whole world and crush everyone else who's different.

Don't hate the player ...

>Sup Forums is rabidly anti muzzie
>but when something bad rightfully happens to muzzies its da joos and we gotsta help da poor muzzies

Make up your fucking minds.

Islam is cancer, you can't educate it away. It needs to be exterminated.

Some education works, I mean sure it has it's faults, but Christianity used to use quite a lot of sand nigger tactics themselves, heck they come from a similar background, somewhere in the desert. Give it a couple hundred years with forced reformation and I betcha, there might be hope... maybe!

Go be an anti-White proxy kike somewhere else.
ANTI-ISLAM AND ANTI-RACISM ARE CODEWORDS FOR ANTI-WHITE
BEING AGAINST ISLAM = BEING AGAINST THE WHITE RACE

tfw no monkey bars for sandmonkeys to swing on.

I really don't think that iranians are religious and ~70% of them would probably instantly become atheists if they'd be freed from their retarded moooslim regime

wait what

And then we would lose the single greatest opponent we have to Israel, jews, feminism, multiculturalism, and degernacy on Earth

kek,What do you call that ?
Allahoatsie ?

It's the same there than it is everywhere else. People in cities would love to be secular, but rural people want to be ruled by islam. We saw all those progressive Egyptian urban protesters in the news during the arab spring, but when they got their first free elections, they elected islamists.

agreed. It's always some uneducated cunts (doesn't always mean that they are dumb, but most of them are) who have been brainwashed by their local imams and when you let them vote they vote what their imams want them to vote..

It's the perfect example of democracy not working.

i miss the days when the Jew feared the Samurai

>being this scared of a religion

wew

What's the point if it's not a white country.

good luck with that. quite a lot of Muslims who would hit the atheist or Christian wagon with a little change. But the thing is those peeps rather don't want to be chopped up by their relatives or neighbours, lul

Iran as it is now will be like 1950s in the US if they'd get rid of islam (socially meaning). They have some weird fucked up traditions but all in all they'd do just fine. I'm not sure if they oppose Israel or jews though

I get the feel that sooner or later even the nips will see their own downfall

Muslim sympathizers will go right along with the muslims. If you're not for us, you're against us. Idiot flag LARPers.

v
Sauce ?

Rural uneducated people are brainwashed by their local imams and priests but city educated people are brainwashed by (((them))).

Uneducated people are usually saner than educated people.

I think they've suffered long enough by islam and I hope that they've learned their lessons.. although they've been infested with goat blood (by islam) persians might really be good allies to the west, we just have to hope that the degeneracy hasn't got too far

tell me again,Why do you allows mosqs ?

depends on the (((education))) I guess

I've seen rural "uneducated" people argumenting way more elegant and reasonable than some "educated" libtards in cities.

I come from the countryside and I am not uneducated and when I moved to the city I did not get brainwashed either ... so ... well ... must really be that many people are simply born stupid and easy to manipulate ... and depending on their milieu they will either stick to the old religions or to some ersatz religion that leftist liberal worldview is.