Is it me or do things get worse and worse in our world every single year? What causes this feeling?

Is it me or do things get worse and worse in our world every single year? What causes this feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SI.POV.GINI?end=2013&locations=US-SE-DK-FR&start=1979&view=chart&year_high_desc=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's just you
things just are
>What causes this feeling?
too much time in this shithole

no
things are never been better
the world has never been better
standards of living are increasing every day

you just feel bad cuz youre a kissless virgin manlet

Things do get worse in an unprecedented rate.

did You finish half your drink or something?

I feel like that things were better every single year I look back. I feel like things were better years ago.

Nope. You're just getting worse and worse.

>standards of living are increasing every day

Lol bullshit. Do standards of living of animals like goats increase every day? What is the deal? Fucking stupid brainwashed people.

In some ways, things are better. We can get as fat as we want and waste as much time on material possessions as we want. On the other hand, we are ruled by an increasingly lawless band of criminals who wouldn't hesitate to have every last one of us slaughtered in a war for greater Israel.

no
MY standards of living
wtf do i give a shit about goats

>t. satan

Yes, these cows seem to live a hard life

So, given the standards of living of animals has never increased, and only human standards thanks to whatever bullshit you think increases standards of living, humans must be 100 times happier than animals?

The world is always going into a certain direction and there is nothing you can do about it. Obviously if something has been set into motion it will continue for years and every single year will get worse than the last if what has been set into motion is something you dislike.
If billionaires put a lot of money into pro-immigration propaganda, they'll get small and major victories for years until events are set into motion to oppose it.

Things will continue to get worse until something gives. Everything you dislike about [current year] will get worse next year.

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

>I've always felt like the Chad rat who sits back sipping coffee while watching you destroy yourselves.

That was a good episode. Would be neat if there was a spin off of those chuckle fucks flying around in the cloud.

>t. pic related

No, you are just letting Sup Forums ruin your life.
Indoctrination may seem like an abstraction too complex to understand, but it is obvious that it is happening to a lot of people on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is not that different from old /r9k/ in this regard, the information is generally true, but the constant reinforcement of negativity leads to a depression of the participants.

Realize that visiting Sup Forums is a lot like going to a town hall meeting to your mind, you are not going to escape indoctrination if you are sitting here hours upon day.

I spent this entire episode fantasizing about having my own version of this game where I just bone that chick over and over

It's a juxtaposition of paralleling points of view:
1. On the one hand, we're probably on the brink of reversing 50+ years of liberal indoctrination of education in, at least, the United States.
2. On the other hand, we're quite possibly on the brink of destruction if Trump's admin doesn't hurry and put all the baddies in Gitmo.

So, your feelings are justified, but you just gotta be positive man. Go smoke some weed and chill.

Well yes but it has been that way for quite some time. True this is the end but on the plus you can sit here, at the tail end of western civilization, and enjoy all the great works that have been produced while you bitch about it on the Internet. Don't let its death get you down. It was always our fate from the very beginning. Enjoy what life you have left and stay clear of the Jews and their games.

All statistics say otherwise.

The world is filling up with demons its only going to get worse until we reach ark of noah levels

>if you are sitting here hours upon day
>he thinks he can leave

You're depressed, you fucking aardappel. Take some time away from Sup Forums. Pick up a hobby.

Repent demons and fools

The Wickedness of Man

(Matthew 24:36-51; Mark 13:32-37; Luke 12:35-48)

>1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

>5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

The depression isn't from constant reinforcement, it's hopelessness, it's knowing you can't do anything about it.
If you are against immigration, for example, every single year the immigrants are going to take over more and more space. They would have to be kicked out for the reverse to happen. Unless the trend is reversed every single year there will be more and more immigrants in all European countries, in that sense, yes, every single year is getting worse.
It's the same with most issues. If you're against gay ''marriage'' there are more countries and states in the world that have legalized gay ''marriage'' in 2018 than in 2016. There were also more countries and states with legalized gay ''marriage'' in 2016 than in 2014.
There is no way you can look at the world and not see that it's getting either better or worse each year depending on your political beliefs. You can't change by not browsing Sup Forums.

Here forever Confirmation!

Yeah, new black mirror episodes were all garbage.

I wonder if educated Romans spoke of these things prior to the formation of the empire in the ashes of the republic?

Why the fuck should i care for some fucking animals, they are just food, they should be happy with what they get.

We actually keep merging with Universe B timeline more and more.

Thanks for asking.

black mirror is a shitty predictable show to begin with

For Finland, maybe.

In Finlands
>Less people speak Swedish everyday
>Puukko never dull
>An Iraqi hates the food and leaves
>The news devotes ten minutes to Lennu
>Nothing goes into the ass of Timo

In the rest of the world
>More Muslims
>No Kiira Korpi nudes
>BLACKED
>Truck of Peace
>Shitty hockey
>BLACKED again
>Swedish tourists
>JuustoleipƤ illegal
>Kiira Korpi doesn't know you exsist

Fuck off, Greatest Place on Earth

Do you think we are not an Empire now? Look at the military bases the US has spread around the world. We are not even a republic when you consider how propaganda is being used so effectively to shape public opinion. We are an Empire on the verge of collapse.

>Is it me or do things get worse and worse in our world every single year? What causes this feeling?

It's the period you are living in. Commonly referred to as the decline of Western civilization

Do you know what that means? Every year things decline. You are not in the up and down of Western civilization. This is the best you will ever have it right now.

DUDE WHAT IF WE REMADE THE TWILIGHT ZONE BUT AIMED AT WOMEN AND WITH EVEN LESS SUBTLETY OR FINESSE LMAO

When i hear a person raving about Black Mirror i just write them off as an NPC automatically

It's you. You haven't worked out that the world's always been like this. Chaos. Now you worry about shit that happens thousands of miles away. Why? It's not like you have the power to change it. Relax, look after the things you can fix, Fuck the rest.

When was the last time all of Europe not only accepted people in from all over the world, but were extremely hostile against people who were against it? When was the last time Europe not only accepted in niggers, but paid for their trip to Europe, paid for their housing and gave them free money stolen from Europeans?

The world has never been like this. This is unprecedented and if nothing changes you will not be able to ignore it any longer, and it will be even worse for your kids.

Yeah, that's fairly unsettling. What makes me believe that we're not quite an empire yet is the fact that Trump won.

That's it. Everything else fits the empire narrative.

Yep. Not sure how much longer the US can make a difference over there, let alone fix the problem without losing way to much social equity in the process. The optimal situation would be doing something about it because social equity has been abandoned.

Only when the women are a complete and utter lost cause can the change that Europe needs be brought about. That's frightening, considering what's at stake.

I have been browsing daily since 2005, naturally I have been a a part of different board communities so I recognize that if large parts of your social life evolves around imageboard culture (a lot of people will deny this or not realize it) you will pick up the mannerism and behavior of the boards you are visiting.

You are right of course, but I'm not even talking about politics in particular but the effect of constantly revisiting and reinforcing your own beliefs in the manner that happens on imageboards. Reality can be twisted by perceived consensus and this is where I think the anonymous part of imageboards allows an individual to resign some of his individualism into a collectivist mindset.

Yes, read Cicero or Cato

>standards of living are increasing every day
this meme is fucking bullshit. things are demonstrably worse than they were 50 years ago. by what measure are things better, exactly, user? can you even make this fucking case besides just spouting it like we're all supposed to take your word? no, you can't. faggot.

Now don't get me wrong. Our people, our race, will survive and out of the ashes of the west something new will take shape but what we have now will not last much longer. This is not necessarily a bad thing, all things must end. If we are lucky our children will learn from our mistakes but I don't have much hope in that. Individuals learn, eventually, but as a group we seemed doomed to repeat the same mistakes again and again.
Maybe this world really is hell. Regardless what I am trying to say is take a deep breath, get a drink, and toast the end. If it is the end we should make it a good one and Trump is the first step in that. Make those forces that seek to bring us to our knees pay for every inch.

You getting old is what changes.

Armageddon and the feeling that things are perpetually bad are both psy ops to keep you stressed. Pretty simple. Stress is one of the biggest ailments that can trigger a lot of other illnesses. The goal is to depopulate.

Old age

being stupid, i guess
the world is much better than it was in 2016 after its longs and steady decline caused by the first clinton after the 90s

By what metric?

17 century, we used to ship niggers. Slavery was just work for dole. But the reason it happens is rich folk do it to get rich. We are peasants, we have always been peasants. You can dream your a Prince but your a peasant. If you want to start a peasants revolt, fine, but you will still be a peasant, princes always win.

the president isnt a wahabbist terrorist anymore and Washington isnt funding ISIS to fight a proxy war with Russia and Syria. The world just feels exponentially less violent

Trolls are supposed to be witty and clever.

Liberals.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SI.POV.GINI?end=2013&locations=US-SE-DK-FR&start=1979&view=chart&year_high_desc=false

inequality is increasing in the western world faggot

no things just getting better
trust in god

Because the noose is tightening, the New World is nearly ready to be unveiled. Will you fight, or perish like a dog?