FUCKING AMERICAN NIGGERS COMING TO MY COUNTRY, FUCKING MUTTS FUCK OFF, REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING AMERICAN NIGGERS COMING TO MY COUNTRY, FUCKING MUTTS FUCK OFF, REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0uvmD8CSxs&t=25s
cnn.com/videos/us/2017/11/21/lavar-ball-chris-cuomo-intv-full-ctn.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll leave when they find out Lithuania is haunted

just kill their dumb nigger asses, wtf is wrong with europeans?

take their money too

I don't get this meme

I hope the Russian/Lithuanian mafias will make a move on him and start extorting.

He's not mutt he's pure bred nigger.

He's a mutt, look at him. Most Ameriniggers have like 10 - 15% white DNA in them.

Sorry.

I don't know what crops you have over there
You can break these people and make them pick cotton for you

>he's pure bred nigger
Niggas way too light skin for that

It's like a modern day Addams family

they dressed as ghost , but looks like Klu kLUX kLAN so it scared the niggers away

>This people have it easier than me
>Time to move there and ruin it for everyone
Every
single
time

>Lithuania
>easier than him

American niggers on average get more in welfare than Lithuanians make in terms of income in their country. Lavar Ball is a nigger who actually has his own money from being a sportsnigger. I'm guessing the reason he actually wants to move there is something like he thinks Lithuanian blonde girls are easy prey for a nigger with money. For niggers it's pretty much always that kind of lewd thing for women whether they're trying to bang Japanese girls in Okinawa or Eastern European girls or whatever.

I thought it was due to accumulated wealth being worth more in Lithuania than in the US. But I guess the lust part makes sense too.

So burn his house down.

3 weeks before locals kill them for being typical niggers.

He wants to move there because he is thinking about signing one of his sons to a Lithuanian club. Lithuania has some of the best basketball teams in the world, despite being a small post-soviet country.

Its actually more like 21-25%. White men loved fucking nigger women they had complete control over black ppls autonomy.

Just be sure to castrate them first.

Post feet pics of lithuanian qts.

If he doesnt watch South Park he doesnt deserve an explantion.

NOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK OFF YOU GOD DAMN MUTTS
why can't you people just leave us the fuck alone

no worries
shitskins came here and even they decided to leave because of how "extreme" our living conditions are

Because we love you in the worst possible way.

>2k18
>settling into Baltics a.k.a. Ground zero
>besides a fucking hungry bear
yeah, nah, i dont think so
you can cancel your evening suicide braljuka

Yo wimmins iz gunna luv burning coal wit da Big Ballers!

HE WUZ

Americans, Anglos and their mongrel hordes really believe they are entitled to be everywhere, they really think they are entitled to export their multicultural society everywhere and settle where they please, they really think their values are universal and everyone should pledge by them.

It reminds me of the second generation pakis and indians in the UK, they really believe they are Europeans, lmao.

Fucking hell.

Lol yeah why don't you have some, meme flag? Prepare to be enriched!

What I can't wait to see is how they're going to act. Usually niggers with money have a high degree of redpilling and don't act as much like entitled thugs, and in another country it's going to be hilarious watching them try and ride the 'muh slavery and ebil white peepol' train.
The rest of the world doesn't put up with that shit like us cucked westerners.

>The rest of the world doesn't put up with that shit like us cucked westerners.
And all that propaganda comes out of your nation. You're ground zero for the judeo-masonic hegemony.

>russian mafia in Lithuania
lol
>lithuanian mafia in Lithuania
top kek

Son, this isn't the 90s anymore

OH FUCKING SHIT DONT FUCKING COME HERE NIGGERS

The negrojew menace does not recognize borders

>when niggers trickle down the economy
I hope that baltshits get their fair share of rape when the gangbangers arrive

>Son, this isn't the 90s anymore
You're right, now they're ''businessmen'' and ''politicians''.

Kek

I hope you get gangraped to death in a dark alley 50m from your house.

Since when the foreigners can buy private property here?
IIRC it's against our constitution.

Always wanting to move to even whiter places, while whining about how "racist" whites are.

What's your point? Do you think they're going to run extortion on some hoop niggers?

Since forever. Buying a house =/= buying land.

I was mostly joking.
You're also dumb if you believe organised crime doesn't exist. What are you, some farmboy? If you were from Kaunas or Vilnius you'd know the mafia is still real.
I wouldn't be surprised if they got robbed a few times. Like they would miss out on robbing a rich American basketball nigger.

>mafia
>robbing houses
you're literaly retarded

>low level thugs working for bigger boys don't do their own shit on the side

stop grasping at straws, you mental midget

I'm not grasping at straws.
Every post since your first one has had less and less actual content and more slurs. Why? Because you were wrong. Now move along, farm boy.

Every post since the first one had more slurs because you're an idiot and it's not getting through to you.

shut the fuck up. they're going to play a year or two of basketball and then leave. they're going to bring attention to how good and competitive Lithuanian basketball is. Lavar is smart, he's building a good business relationship. Like black people or not, Lithuanian basketball gets some exposure, which means $$$ for them and the community. Smart move on both ends. Hate blacks all you want, but respect smart business. This dude is a basketball Black Trump, using controversy and 'art of the deal' to make things happen for him and his sons and dying wife.

Do you already feel the big black snek crawling up your anus

>gatekeeping a twenty year old jewtoon

>copying what I said and changing a few words while calling me dumb
Maybe you should go live with the niggers when he comes over.

>loved fucking...

No more like settled for and/or did as a joke.

No one loves black women. No one.

I don't give a flying fuck about your business and money, you American bastard. We have all watched every country in Europe turn into a leftist, degenerate shithole every time American business interest move in and start promoting American 'values'

show Geo flag, coward faggot

I'm calling you dumb because you are dumb. Nothing will happen to him in Lithuania, aside from the posibility of some drunkards making ape noises at him. Your fantasies of him getting run over by organized crime are completely unfounded in reality. To the point where even joking about it doesn't make any sense.

lol this nigger literally has an IQ of 70
youtube.com/watch?v=H0uvmD8CSxs&t=25s

watch the first 2 or 3 minutes from this point to see how the reporter can barely have conversation with this ape.

feels good in a way though. I'm a black American and when I was in Moscow, people would give me no respect and assume I was a paki/north african refuge until they found out I was American, then they instinctually knew I was higher than them in the social ladder and were kind to me. I fucked over a dozen russian QTs during my 3 month stay. The mongrel American truly owns the world. Just imagine being a white American though, holy shit.

No actually I don't and I'm pretty sure you descend into civil war with your muslims before our niggers even get hit 1%.

What do you know faggot? You haven't left the farm yet.
Now fuck off, retard.
>Gets btfo
>s-s-show flag
Like that's relevant.
I'll change to geo-flag when Lithuania changes its flag.

look at his smug niggery smile, what a disgusting negro

just do what you do to all foreigners and make them feel very un-welcomed

>larping as someone with connections
Oh I'm laffin'

shut the fuck up. nobody's coming to Lithuania to promote American values. They're there to play and promote the game of BASKETBALL. It's like jazz. It's international. Lithuania has great basketball and I'm happy that the world is going to know. Don't be such a little blue pilled bitch, scared of 3 black people coming to your country to just play on a court. They're not there for politics or 'values' or liberal agendas. Who gives a fuck anyway, you ain't gonna do shit about it, you're just gonna go to your job like usual, go home and post about shit like it really affects you. you have a paradise over there compared to the rest of Europe.

Absolutely Americunt family

That's what you get for playing niggerhop instead of divegrass like the rest of the white people.

fuck this ugly globe trotting nigger

So based. Being a big baller is tough work. Some of you guys don't get it.

They took Kanye from us! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You just have to treat them properly, pic related

Oh no, instead of 40 niggers in the country we will have 45 or something.
Woe is truly us.
Fuck off memeflag, what, too cheap to buy a Lithuanian proxy?
Can you try to be a bit less of a kike please?

Yup...

Oh duplicate reply
>then

you are so fucking dumb jesus christ

Must have been based Dinko then

>tfw no migrants to hunt
>tfw a dindu shows up!
>tfw finally the attack helicopter can be used again!

Dude is a hothead if the CNN interviews were any indication. Only a matter of time before he pops off and someone gets hurt. Embarrasing for us but perhaps a good red pill for some unsuspecting eurofag. This magical timeline.

kek

The new kang of your country

Why are niggers so ungrateful. Trump saved one of his sons from hard labor in China

UCLA punishes him with a suspension.

Lavar goes full nigger taking his sons out of UCLA and us moving to Lithuania.

With that much money he does not need to go to blonde girls that would fuck him.
There should be a bus of Scandinavian women following him around.

Listen, you retarded fat nigger, we don't want you here. Whenever your country seeps its tentacles into another, it ALWAYS results in American degeneracy and values becoming more and more normalised. I have watched it happen with my own eyes, the more Western junk comes here, the more we become like you. I don't even want that nigger ball sport here. I want to cut all ties with the West and the EU. Fuck off Amerrinigger. You are not wanted here, except by corrupt politcians.
Don't confuse some dumpster whores sleeping with as anything special, you are seen as disgusting by anyone that hasn't been corrupted by the West.

He should buy a house in Liberia ( the country created by African-Americans).

>Retards talking about them like they are so fucking poor niggers from the streets

Big FUCKING Baller Lavar could buy your house your family your country and there is nothing you can do

STAY

IN

YOUR

LANE

Soon it will be 3000 niggers, extra 500 isn't too much, and so on. Fuck off, libshit.

>Soon it will be 3000 niggers
yeah, I guess you'd like that, bbc loving fag.
Not going to happen though. This ašarų pakalnė, is the last place a sane nigger would go to.

>American
>Niggers

Niggers aren’t American.

>Be rich nigger
>still rob a convinience store like a typical nigger
>act like an ungrateful chimp when your son get bailed out by the fucking President.

>yeah, I guess you'd like that, bbc loving fag.
>I'd like that
>I'm literally arguing against ANY niggers
Did you finish school? Can you even read English properly?

>rob
I don't disagree, but you are using the wrong word Poland-san.
They tried their hand at some petty thievery, not robbery.

I can read deeper than you'd like, fag.
You are daydreaming about thousands of niggers stomping your boipussy and 'advocating against it'.
You should come out of the closet man, you are not fooling anyone.

...and here I was thinking the media had had enough of him at last. Must be a slow news day.

>Lithuania, the final frontier

>I'll change to geo-flag when Lithuania changes its flag
This one, you mean?

>Diversity
>It gets better
Yeah after it gets way way way worse

Tfw your black being intimidates the world just for existing (no matter the IQ)

> t. lithuanian living in the UK

I might go to a Vytautas game at some point to piss him off courtside, call him a nigger etc.

>intimidates
Some nigger came on TV once complaining how we are all racists. Nigger was found dead week later. Don't mistake us for western soyboys, we will happily kill you.

Niggers are obsessed with going to the whitest parts of the world. They know exactly what they are doing.

>they actually decided to join Prienai team
The absolute madmen

cnn.com/videos/us/2017/11/21/lavar-ball-chris-cuomo-intv-full-ctn.cnn
this nigger is as nigger as nigger gets.