I support traditional marriage

>I support traditional marriage
>a 23 year old and a 16 year old is fucking disgusting

Pick one, beta moralfags

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who said marrying a 16 year old in your twenties is degenerate?

>strawman this hard
Warum liegt da stroh rum?

...who is against this? OP is a faggot edgelord

americucks

so many of alt right americans start freaking out if you mention 16 year olds

Feminists.

Nooooo? We just think 15 and down is creepy as fuck.

California =/= All of America

Age of consent should start at first period, period.

Honestly why is California so extreme on this when they’re the same state that had surfer Chads in need of good pussy, pedowood creeps and liberals

>I support traditional marriage

Oh so you support selling off your virgin daughter to the local war lord for two chickens and a cow right!?! Looks like I win an argument again!

not people close to pedos

has*

Like who? At worst it’s disdained because birth complications are higher for middle teenagers

This foolish notion is the result of equalitarianism and specific enemy propoganda, and of course our particular weakness to these things. Ideally the male should be clearly older than the female. 15 and 25 being my ideal combo.

I don't think a 23 and 16 yo is exclusivly disgusting. A 30 and a 14 yo on the other hand...

Age of consent should be at 17 if not 18

>mfw 26
>mfw 17 year old christian gf
>mfw I'm probably going to marry this racist home schooled virgin
>mfw muslims are literally running children over in christian markets and bombing Europe and people expect me to feel bad about settling down with a teenage girl to start a family.

>Local 13 year old dies horribly in childbirth due to underdeveloped reproductive organs

There's nothing wrong with that.

discord gg/XB5FX3u

add a .

birth complications are far higher for women over 30 tho, and that’s when most women have their kids tho

Well, yeah? If he’s a good provider, has good genetics, high moral fiber, and knows how to discipline her properly it’s cool. Arranged marriage isn’t forced.

>You negotiate with a family about their available sons & daughters
>Figure out a dowry and/or bride-price
>Select the ones you think would get along well with your own kids
>Have controlled, chaperoned interactions to prevent any inappropriate activity
>Son or daughter is free to say “I like X, may I see him/her again?” or reject
>Eventually the male may ask to propose with parents blessings
>Once you agree on a pairing you finalize the transaction

FFS even niggers in Africa understood how a proper courtship and marriage process happens

Only since 1945 and (((Hollywood))) has western society even considered it acceptable for hormonal youths to run amok, consort publically with “boyfriends & girlfriends” in a purely sexual manner before choosing to marry the one they “love” AKA lust after most

Absolutely barbaric