Judai and Yubel

>Judai and Yubel
>Kotori and Yuma
>Yuya and Yuzu
Is it iust me or are the yugioh series where the protag doesn't part ways with his love interest at the end always shit?
At least shit compared to vanilla and 5ds

Yugioh and GX are both better than all later series combined.

Wait so did Sup Forumsrc-v die?

GX was not better than 5Ds

>muh light arc
>muh darkness arc
Nah bro that shit was gay as fuck

Certainly you're not trying to say that 5Ds wasn't shit?

Meant for
Gx part

Csrd games on motorcycles adter the dark gods was out of place and forgot and glosses over several characters in favor of crow,king and fusobbut it was still a fun ride

Yes it was, and I say this as someone who thinks parts of 5Ds are the pinnacle of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX consistently got better and better with the only dips being in Season 2, and 5Ds started getting worse right after the Fortune Cup ended, so you can fuck right off with that meme.

Anyone who thinks Arc-V's final episode was better than Zexal's can fuck off.

I'm willing to say that 5D's takes a nose dive after season 2, but you seriously think Dual School and Jaden the Autismo were better than Yusei and Motorcycles???

So what timeline do you think Vrains will be based in?
OG or shitty one?

>Jaden
>???

>light arc
>darkness arc
???

Motorcycles were fucking shit. Also noone will ever top the Yugi Vs Yami and Judai Vs Yugi Finales.

Yusei didn't need the help of some spirit to play the cardgame

He also didn't need to visit a school to become the best scientist.

>Crimson Dragon

Get your game on faggot

As long as it has NOTHING TO DO with Ark-V

Overall, hell yeah.
1-25 is the only point in time wherein 5Ds has GX trumped.

He did actually, Yusei couldn't Clear Mind without Crimson Dragon

>ESL shitposter
Fuckoff

To be fair season 1 of 5D's is the best YGO has to offer. It has everything trumped.

That first season of 5Ds was probably the best season of Yugioh. Period.

He's talking about how we transitioned from fighting a supernatural light to fighting the embodiment of Darkness over the course of a season or so (Yubel inbetween).

But Darkness was actually pretty damn crazy.

Still the best yugioh mc.

I just want to tell the 5 people in the Arc-V general who kept writing essays about how the show would pick itself up in the last few episodes and everything was going smoothly you were wrong

Personally, I think the show starts going down hill as soon as the Dark Signers show up, unless that's literally what you mean by Season 2 and you're not referring to WRGP onward. If you're referring to WRGP onward, stop, because yeah, that shit was trash but it's not like it 5Ds sole flaw.

Yeah, that was some extreme denial. I really liked Arc-V, but watching people saying, "no, it'll get good again!" over and over was a trip.

It was way past the point of redemption, even if it had gotten its shit together it would've still gone down as the worst.

This doesn't invalidate anyone saying that GX is better overall though. A show that consistently gets better from the jump trumps anything that starts off good and falls down.

To be fair, Yubel's relationship with Judai isn't quite the same as Kotori's and Yuma's or Yuzu and Yuya's.

First series was the only good series

But ZEXAL exists.