m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2yypg740m#/watch?v=BHe0LkMsV_g
youtu.be/xWspyBlJwW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

It's over drumpflings.

New baker needed

OP is gone

New baker needed

has Trump gotten his dentures fixed yet?

this is exactly what he wants his enemies to believe, The Chinese, the Russians and the North Korean's understand this though.

Will Zionald take us to war with Iran?

>bush ethics lawyer

What the fuck is Bannon's problem?

>Bush ethics lawyer
My favorite phrase. I’ve seen it multiple times in Boomer rags like Daily Wire.

>Newsweek
>Reality
Pic one

I can take it for a while then

He unironically thinks trump is nothing with out him

>ethics lawyer
Now that's a good oxymoron if there ever was one

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=2NalThWdU3M

Steve Bannon just admitted Donald Jr.'s meetings with Russian government employees in Trump Tower was "treasonous" and said Mueller is going to go after the Trumps for money laundering.

This comes months after Roger Stone said Mueller's indictment of Trump himself is inevitable.

It's hilarious how the people closest to Trump, who worked personally on his campaign, can all see that Mueller is going to bury Trump in 2018, but his sycophants on /ptg/ keep insisting everything's fine.

Prepare for the annihilation of the GOP and the death of the American right. It took two years for Donald Trump to hand total control of America to the left.

>h ethics lawyer
Just putting 'Bush' and 'ethics' together into one term is hilarious.

Wow, we've never said he was unfit and that there were grounds for removal before. Want to try passing actually impeachment papers through congress again? Surely this time it will be the downfall of the drumpf.

DACA kids are here to stay. There are never and were never going to be mass deportations anyway. Might as well use them to get RAISE and etc.

>former bush
Stopped reading there lel.

>>Newsweek
>>Sup Forums
>>/Ptg/
Pic one
>>Fixed it for you.

He’s a realist who is not living in a delusional cult thread on Sup Forums.

Trump’s own appointees hired Mueller ffs. Holy shit, /btg/ is a mess.

Says Plebbitor, increasingly nervously for the second straight year.

>Bannon is a legal expert

Fuck off. This is what Dems spew on CNN.

wtf, I love rat fucker Stone and white supremacist Bannon now

Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon has described the Trump Tower meeting between the president’s son and a group of Russians during the 2016 election campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic”.

Bannon warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

why would it mean that you idiot, yet another dig at trump, the most entertaining president, with some of the best fans, that support him through thick and thin, has some of the most exiting young political pundits in the world, will provide america for years to come. also a candidate that finished second

Lads...

>It took two years for Mitch McConnell to hand total control of America to the left.
Ftfy

time.com/5083778/2018-top-risks-world/

6. Institutions eroding

>Governments, political parties, courts, the media, and financial institutions, which support and sustain peace and prosperity, continue to lose the public credibility on which their legitimacy depends. In 2018, the populism apparent in the Brexit vote and election of Donald Trump will create a toxic, anti-establishment populism in developing countries, as well.

7. The new protectionism

>The rise of anti-establishment movements in developed markets has forced policymakers to shift toward a more zero-sum approach to global economic competition. As a result, walls are going up. Protectionism 2.0 creates barriers in the digital economy and innovation-intensive industries, not just manufacturing and agriculture. New barriers are less visible: Instead of import tariffs and quotas, today’s tools of choice include “behind-the-border” measures such as bailouts, subsidies and “buy local” requirements.

Lmao they are scared of their precious (((institutions))) being questioned

>Mitch McConnell told Trump's team to hold secret meetings with Russian government officials and brag about knowledge of Russian hacks to Australian diplomats

Bannon loves sucking his own cock.

He's an Irish Catholic.

He's a butthurt baby

>using white supremacist derogatorily
/btg/ Boomer Talk General

Yes Adolf-san?

Shareblue's tactics this week
1. Trump is pro amensty
2. Trump is a neo-con
3. Trump is just like Bush

Kris Kobach on Fox News last night on why Trump shouldn't cave on DACA:

m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2yypg740m#/watch?v=BHe0LkMsV_g

>My button is bigger than your button
how can any of you support this guy unironically?

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION
Shills are trying to insert the idea that trump is going to give way on daca for other stuff. There is no evidence of this do not feed them

BIG
if true

link doesnt work

Taunting is a very useful skill.

>Institutions eroding

I don't know why they keep on bringing up that argument. Those same institutions have gotten us into this mess (cultural collapse, economic hardship, and no end in sight), and their idea of a solution is to trust and buttress them even further? It's ridiculous.

Questioning institutions is one step towards forgetting muh six zillion!

Mitch McConnell allowed this witch hunt. But it’s okay, because I hate Bannon so much because he defended Corey Lewandowski. Yes I’m Ben Shapiro and I’m the new face of the Trump movement!

youtu.be/xWspyBlJwW4

>being this inbred

It's worse than high school

>anti establishment is toxic
>except for when Obama was running on an anti-establishment platform in 2008

Hahahahah hhahahahahahahahhahhhhhhh. Holy shit are u delusional.

The REAL Shapiro would have crafted a more lengthy repose.

Yeah, McConnell should have just covered up Trump's crimes and let him destroy the entire GOP.

Trump is nice.

Mitchblue’s tactics
1. Blame Bannon
2. Withdraw funding
3. Blame Bannon

>i can only understand politics like a 10 year old
Dems will NEVER give trump a single one of those things. so therefore they will never get daca and it will die

digits says this is bullshit

>indicting a sitting President
(You)

This.
Apparently strategy has changed again. Every other one has failed, SAD.

steve bannon, the political expert who lost Alabama?

what the FUCK is bannons problem

He was always an egotistical maniac who was running the right wing version of huffpo

So why did Bannon betray you drumpies??

You failed us all user

Dude, NYT said it. It must be true. Sources are saying.

fags gonna fag

It's in an interview he gave for a book dude.

>what the FUCK is bannons problem
He mad at Javanka.

You know what they say about things that seem too good to be true...

Salty cunt, what other explanation do you need. Bannon thought he was going to be some genius behind the scene shadow master puppeting Trump, found out he was wrong. Has been out to sabotage things ever since.

>there were people who unironically shilled for Bannon
He's a fucking loser and can't accept it. He actually thought that Trump being elected was his doing and that he was the man with the power.

"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers... Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."

Taunting on the cerebral level of a child is not a skill

Imagine being as unCOMPED as Bannon.

He's asshurt people don't actually give a fuck about him. All people will see is a lunatic.

>The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers..
And what law was broken? Also, are these the same “foreign agents” the Mitch and Hillary paid for?

You don't need to break law to be called adjective treasonous

I've no idea what's going on anymore, call me when the missiles are about to crash into Grorious Reader so I can watch millions of gooks run around with their flesh melting off, all this bullshit in between is tedious and boring.

>trump's crimes
Laughed out loud, have a (You)

it's pretty much been confirmed he was the person leaking shit the first several months that Trump was in office

he might just be trying to trick the mainstream fake news into not changing their tactic

>You don't need to break law to be called adjective treasonous
What?

India is ok

Holy shit. Bannon's a strange game. I guess that once he saw how Trump went back on most of what he used to support he finally decided to turn on him. My bet is he'll do as he did in Alabama in 2018 and spearhead a GOP counter-revolution by putting his radical pawns up for election during primaries and getting them through since only radicals vote during party primaries.

The thing where this thing fails is that you don't need radical personalities in the senate, just people who'll roll along with a radical president. Hence Bannon is a nasty splinter. This could be damaging to the base he's built for himself.

>Trump is nice.

Is this what most people in your country think?

So basically dumb swede fag concern shill has no idea what he's talking about lmaoooo
Fuck off retard

I'm beginning to think he would sacrifice the Trump presidency to get back at Ivanka and kushner.

Funny how gossip girl Cernovich hasn't mentioned Bannon yet

It's being used as an insult and not a legal term.