Why is it acceptable that this lunatic Jewish shill is using this board for his own purposes and selling you snake oil...

Why is it acceptable that this lunatic Jewish shill is using this board for his own purposes and selling you snake oil water and vitamins?

Because most people just watch him for the kino and realize hes bat shit insane

Pic related. How to red pill Republicans not supporting zionists and the shill called Jones? Is it even possible? Is all of the America infected with mental disease?

After trump way too many people take this board too seriously. That's kekistan and skills like Jones, Alaska etc for you.

>After trump way too many people take this board too seriously
Don't see why the board has been nothing but downhill since the election. Anyone who listens to Jones unironically isn't worth listening to anyway just ignore them user.

Alex is a God damn hero. Go fuck yourself

Not an argument

Because he has gained big amount of trust credit and now can say basically whatever he wants and many will believe him

ZioJones has the backing of the JIDF so they'll splurge on and on about how great he is and that's he's a hero, no joke.

>says he doesn't give a shit about Israel
>MUH JIDF

It's actually sad having a sugar pill pusher be the voice of Sup Forums

another one of these shill threads. these don't work, go back to the Russia thing or something.

When you start actually reading about the things he’s talking about it’s just totally off the scale

Now I spend all day wondering which celebrities are ‘free range’ humans and which are unwitting black budget genetic engineering projects

Man I !iss these threads. What has taken you guys so long to start these again? Where's the Romanian? I see the Dane and the Canadian but he's missing.

Now why did the shills stop bumping

>hi shartblue, what's it like being lead by a fat nigger with a lisp that fucks real-dolls because no hooker would take his money
For anyone curious search for "Alex Jones I am Jewish"
Also, "Anyone against Zionism is a SJW"

t. mohammed who buys pharmaceuticals while his country gets ransacked by africans

Most of Israel makes up his fanbase now. They shill hard for him in comments using fake goyim username accounts

>Anyone who listens to Jones unironically isn't worth listening to anyway just ignore them user.
that's not an argument.

I'm still waiting for a splatter game narrated by him.

HILLARY CLINTON IS A GODDAMN DEMON

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

another Alex Jones thread with absolutely zero evidence that anything he has ever said is incorrect

You're killing leagues of satanic pedophile lizard people and demons, while a soul (alex jones character) is bound to you and this realm by his pure anger and hatred against these demons.

looks like the alex jones tards are the only ones left who support blumpf

Alex has an opinion, he's free to express it as any other, we don't censor regular jews either.

Alex is the best.
Gay shrimp.

someone has not had their super male vitality today

Shill thread, Alex is ironically one of the only sources that actually reports news.