Why are Romania and Bulgaria in EU, but Turkey is not?

Why are Romania and Bulgaria in EU, but Turkey is not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/turkish toilet.jpg/filter/text/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not getting your cousins into the EU mohammed, sorry

tell them to immigrate illegaly like everyone else

most of my family lives in germany
and turks have actually special rights here

>Entirely located within Europe
>Indo-European
>not run by that watermelon seller
So help me, if you're iki.

they are already EU, just count the turks living in germany and all the kebab shops

>>Entirely located within Europe
>>Indo-European
>>not run by that watermelon seller
because albania is so european?

The 2nd biggest Turkish country of the world is in the EU, but what about the biggest?

becaus ethey are slavic and thereby somewhat eurpean nations?

Ah, now Albania isn't because they're a poor shithole that's run by the rebranded communist party, yet has managed to do worse than Romania, which is decent compared to Albania, despite being run by the rebranded communist party.

Also, politically, with the size of your population and the fact that you already have millions in germany and would flood it even more, you would have way too much power and representation, when you should only have the equivalent of bulgaria if you were to join

they were turkic once
steppe people like slavs

bulgaria and romania are poor shitholes too
turkey is better than romania and bulgaria together

Yeah but Turkey's run by the watermelon seller.

if turkey was more westernize and wasn't run by an islamist than maybe you would be in the EU, but honestly why would you want to be in the EU it would just turn your country into a jewish puppet state

and his dog is a "european" by your logic

turkey is more western than balkans

I've never been there but you might be right I'm originally an immigrant from Bosina and my family and I went to visit earlier this year and I have to say it was a pretty depressing shit hole with slow internet. Sarajevo was the only non shit ok tier place I guess

our bosniaks here are the sandniggerest people in the city

weak bait
sage

posting in epic turkish bait thread
this guy's a legend

More than Erdo.
Ok I'll stop memeing.
Turkey has for the most part of its history suffered political instability in the form of a string of military coups, or at least coup attempts, in part, this has given Turkey the image of an unstable nation.
Moreover, Turkey's treatment of ethnic minorities is far from desirable for the EU. The provisions in the Treaty of Lausanne pertaining Greek autonomy in the Turkish Aegean Islands and East Thrace was completely ignored, and while I am no supporter of Kurdistan, the Turkish response to the PKK insurgency is deemed excessive and ineffective.
Furthermore, Turkey continues to support the breakway state, the TNRC in the EU member state of Cyprus, which essentially guarantees a veto to Turkish ascension.
Now contrast this to Bulgaria and Romania
>No impedements to democracy since its restoration
>Treats ethnic minorities (slightly) better
>No insurgents within
>No supporting rebel groups/states in neighbours

Listen, bro... Bulgaria and Romania have the idea of european value. Looks like u don’t know much about forming of the bulgarian or romanian folk. There is no turkish blood in both of the etnic groups. The thing is that when the balkan kingdoms fought the ottomans west europe was a shithole. And till this day turkey’s wealth is based on the blood of balkan people.

they're hardcore muslims it's annoying you hear the athan really loudly every time they're about to pray

>bait
10 years in eu
turkey is wealthier
turkey is more powerful
turkey is more important

where is the "bait"?

Nonsense you're in Germany - EU.

bulgarians and romanians treat the native gypsies very bad

>Bulgaria and Romania have the idea of european value
stopped reading
i think you know why

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

why are you in Germany if Turkey is such a glorious nation, Murat?

That's your one flaw?
Gypsies are treated badly across Europe, they're the one group the EU doesn't give a fuck about.
Bulgarians treat the Pomaks and Turks decently, and Romania does the same regarding the Hungarians (to an extent).
The same can't be said about Turkey, breaking the terms of a treaty which Greece continues to respect by allowing the Muslims in West Thrace to live within the Greek state.

i was about to move to turkey but then i stayed
short after that turkey fucked up very hard and there were terrorist attacks even in the western part

turkey > germany > bulgaria

non secular state

>doesn't know geographic Europe

Learn geography you abo
OP is just that turk that got banned from Sup Forums and suspects a bulgarian mod did.
Been butthurt for over a year now making threads like these

>Bulgarians treat the Pomaks and Turks decently
no

Because Turks don’t belong in Europe that’s Armenians land that they stole through genocide and mass murder. It’s European land technically but the Turks are not European. They are savage Muslims who migrated to that land. Learn your history.

you bulgarians are very sneaky
it was the bulgarian
you sneaky nationalistic subhuman

>german flag
>the absolute state of Germany
Go back to your own country, filthy roach parasite.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY

thats literally like the story of the bulgarians

>Literally have their own province
Fuck off

this is my country

>segregate them down south and leave them be
>even go as far as allow turks to brainwash them into thinking they were real turks and not rapebabies/traitors who just changed their religion to Islam
>allowed to vote
>still buthurt
Why are you Turks never happy with what you have? Stupid nigger mentality right there.

>sneaky
>subhuman
ikibey confirmed

bulgaria is full of turks

they are real turks
why shouldnt they vote if they are citizen like you?

>denying truth
>sneaky
not a bulgarian proxy confirmed

turkey-cyprus withdraw when?
it made my family move over here
they're refugees xd

We don't have a terrorist attack in our capital every week.

God, I actually hope it was. I mean look at this.
You're so buttflustered over some greasy neckbeard's action that you go around spamming shit on Sup Forums for months on end.

To make it even better, none of these threads even bear fruit to anything and people who know their stuff just make fun of you.

You're, excuse my uncensored language a textboot pure-bred Turk. Not even a filthy animal will react this way.

I've got nothing against (You) farming but this is just sad as fuck. At least tell me you get payed for this. I'd go mad if I were in your place.

because romania is a big useless country in eastern europe

Fresse und geh.

i dont make this thread because he banned me for no reason
there are many balkanshits who moved here since i left your shit general on int
and in order to kick you back to int i make these threads since you are nationalistic and are afraid of the truth

Turkey is Greek clay and should be returned.
Greeks have been living in what is now Turkey continuously since the middle 2nd millennium BC.

>they are real turks
They're not. Turkish brainwashing is telling them they are. So are their imams who get money from Turkey because we tolerate Islam but it's not our priority religion or a historical part of our country's identity(Not sure why you're not getting this desu) to extensively pay them or brainwash them to think they're not while they've got other people right next door telling them they are just to ruin our country. Kinda like one of our political movements/parties here that are turkish agents who actually work on behalf Turkey's interests.
>why shouldnt they vote if they are citizen like you?
When did I said they didn't vote? They're allowed to vote and should be allowed to vote because they're just muslim bulgarians not slimey turks. The problem is that Turkey is praying on them and making them vote against their own interests and country.

turkey is like albania
it would take generations to fix their shit
its better to nuke the cities

>why isn't an asian country part of the european union

stopped reading

you are a bulgarian because the slavic subhumans absorbed your turkic ancestors

>since you are nationalistic and are afraid of the truth
So when Turkey's nationalistic it's ok but when others around them do it it's bad?
A majority of Turkish politicians don't even consider us a separate nation but actually still a part of Turkey and they'll get theirs some day.

Same as Ukraine, they're big enough to challenge tiny tiny irrelevant countries that are not Germany or France. Poor populations tend to migrate abroad, so this is a concern too.

Poland's already a headache.

Cyprus is located in Asia
Europa the mythical Greek figure is from what is today shitskin Lebanon

You're right, Romania and Bulgaria should not be part of the EU

>stopped reading
Now whose afraid of the truth?
Then again you in particular seem to lack reading comprehension in the first place.

she was Phoenician but you know what i mean

you do the same with slavshit fake macedonia

replace the turk with a slav and you have bulgarian history

Churches like this was all across "Turkey" its Armenian and Greek land that they stole.

why afraid?
those people are turks and dont care about your shitty nation

i know turks who have grandparents from balkan, Greece, arabia or Caucasus and many of them hide it because they are turks

bulgarians stole Greek land too

Shitskin Turks don't even belong in so called "Turkey"

but shitskin bulgarians do?

>you are a bulgarian because the slavic subhumans absorbed your turkic ancestors
Learn your history Mustafa.
Back before ancient Bulgarians settled here there was a big slavic population and before them Thracians(who got melted into the slav population). The Turkish genes(which not everyone has because most then practiced eugenics) came around in the middle ages when the Ottoman Empire conquered us.

In fact during the Ottoman Empire we were one of the most important provinces first because of our position on the Balkans, second because we exported high quality food.

First were Thracians, then Slavs(alot of them) then in small part turkish rapebabies and islamic converts. There are no real turks here past settled immigrants around North.

See
By the way I can respect you as a Turk racially and nationally but if you go around and want to ruin my country and subvert its people with lies then ofc I'll start to favor negative sentiment towards a majority of your kind.

Basically this.
OP's a filthy k*rd. Not even a roach.

maybe because Bulgaria and Romania are 100% inside Europe while Turkey has only a little dong sticking out of Asia

>Romanian/Bulgarians don't blow themselfs up
>Nor have Military coups
>Its safer in Romania and Bulgary
>More economically oportunities
>Turkey doesn't share european values anymore, as now more then 50% of the country is pushing anti-liberty reform and killing off ataturks reforms to westernize the country

Stfu roach

i have noticed that bulgarians never mention the Greek natives
turks do the same

bulgarian turks are real turks
simply because nobody cares what you write
they see themselves as turks

Cyprus is 100% in Asia

bulgarians are subhuman gypsy turks
romanians are subhuman vlach-gypsies
bulgaria is the toilet of Turkey and Greece

btw I am Greek

>>Romanian/Bulgarians don't blow themselfs up
neither do turks
>>Nor have Military coups
because they dont have a military
>>Its safer in Romania and Bulgary
lmao
>>More economically oportunities
turkey is richer than both together
>>Turkey doesn't share european values anymore, as now more then 50% of the country is pushing anti-liberty reform and killing off ataturks reforms to westernize the country
you arent real europeans either
like albanians and slavs just on the same continent as europeans

That's because you are very special :^)

>never mention the Greek natives
Because it's obvious they were there dummy.
>bulgarian turks are real turks
Let me simplify this: you're either a bulgarian who think he/she is a turk and/or subsequently immigrates to live there or you're a turk that came here as an immigrant from a family that traces its roots directly to Turkey which are rare as balls.

No such thing as a "bulgarian turk" that's just Turkey's PSYOP propaganda talking. Even my cat knows this.

Because (((they))) know this would be the final straw for the destruction of the EU.

>btw I am Greek
>56% Greek

Wow so you really are the guy.

[Warning: High Autism Levels Detected]

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/turkish toilet.jpg/filter/text/

yu ar laz
laz ar sabhyuman
yu ar sabhyuman
aj em grick

I thought Bulgaria was poor, but then I went to turkey, and damn, that's a proper ghetto.

>majority people are brown
>trash everywhere
>sidewalks not invented yet
>destroyed houses/hovels

>Because it's obvious they were there dummy.
no its because bulgarians hate Greeks
for the same reason turks never mention armenians or Greeks
if you talk with them they wait a moment to cover it up with a made up lie

I am a Greek

>No such thing as a "bulgarian turk"
what about thousands of people who call themselves turks in bulgaria?

but letting in eastern europe was not?

>getting the poor man's detour of Turkey
literally every bulgarian abroad

>OMG GREECE IS SO FUCKING POOR, WAY POORER THAN US
>so how much did you pay for your 2-day trip?
>20 euros

slavs are subhumans by definition

end sou ar laz
yu ar laz
laz ar sabhyuman
yu ar sabhyuman

aj em krick

turkey is very big compared to bulgaria
you probably visited the shittiest part of the country