Ballroom e youkoso (anime)

>This new visual
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

ballroomdancers.com/Classifieds/Partners/search_area.asp?Region=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong?

It looks just like a manga for me. That's great.

Yuri on Ice?

It doesn't look like the manga at all. The face are fukin weird.

>JUST
>fukin
Fuck off.

lurk more

How about you judge the visual instead of judging the same American english that you use.

The faces are weird in the manga too.

No

It's ok newfag, you don't have to try so hard to fit in.

Have you even read the manga?

You don't have either

I have read it until chapter 22. I know what i'm talking about. You are probably talking about their faces when they dance? Like with Gaju, right?

That's how they look when they're serious, if you look at the PVs Tatara looks like his usual doe eyed self.

Why are Gaju & Mako not on that cover?

Manga that should never ever be adapted into animeshit: Ballroom, Dorohedoro.

it looks great though

They look fine. Their designs are adjusted for animation a bit, but if that's enough for you to go for the JUST meme, you should head for Hollywood, because you're a top 10 drama queen.

That looks fine.

Good we need more gay shit

>gay shit
>didn't even read it

Looks great
I don't understand the conplaints

What's the girl even doing there? Remove her and go full homo.

Berserk, Vagabond

Not much different to be honest.
Still acceptable.

How hard is it to get into partner dancing?

I've only read the first few chapters of this. I was really excited because some of the art looked really great but my god the characters were unbearably annoying. The entire coaching staff and Tatara annoyed the shit out of me.

When you do ballroom, you dance with a girl

>but my god the characters were unbearably annoying. The entire coaching staff and Tatara annoyed the shit out of me.
I have seen this complain a lot especially during the recent chapter with the "experiment" coming from Hyoudou. Literally what the hell did you expect? To go on the dancehall to dance with him in order to help him? The dude is learning on his own and it was shown that it wasn't good when someone was teaching him.

You can't look at that and tell me it's not gay

>Literally what the hell did you expect?
Not to want to gouge my eyes out after reading it

Depends on the country.

East USA?

There's even some girl on girl action in the ballroom, so to say.

ballroomdancers.com/Classifieds/Partners/search_area.asp?Region=1

It's not.

It doesn't look too bad.

Both sides have eyecandy. The manga projects mostly the feeling of YOUTH and PASSION, instead of relationship drama or fujo bating.

When you can dealt with Keion-ified characters from every Kyoani anime adaptations, you obviously can deal with this one.

Still on hiatus?

Love to see anons deprive themselves of reading something because they have a misconception about a series. Better yet it doesn't pander to them and they assume it's shit.

I don't get this post. Do i need to upgrade to being a kyoanifag to understand?

no, where have you been

user you're on Sup Forums, the Kyoani shilling board.

in a darker past my nigga, it ends today

People complain about this looking like Haikyuu since it's from the same staff just like how people complain about Kyoani using k-on designs for everything

People are right though.

But they're clearly exaggerating too fucking much.

Looks good. Not as good as the manga, but that was impossible. Well above average for anime.