SEND HELP IMMEDIATELY

HIGHWAYS BACKED UP FOR MILES, EVERYONE TRYING TO GET OUT

ACCIDENTS EVERYWHERE

THE CIVIL SERVICES HAVE COMPLETELY BROKEN DOWN

IT HASNT EVEN STARTED YET

>3-5 likely with small chance of 8-12
yeah nah

In nh here. Depending on how fast it comes down we’re kinda fucked

Why are you not prepared for this? You don't get this every year?

Nigfolk, Virginia here (bottom left). We get 4" of snow per year, if that, through the entire winter. Today we're going to get 6"+.

Ah okay. I thought it snowed more than that. This is how we handle it over here.

Just north of Toronto, excited for some more icy fucking fun. I already almost froze my damn fingers off yesterday, and this shits starting? What the fuck

I am in concord :((((

magic

Nice that you clear a path for more Somalis.

>yesterday 6-8
>wake up today
>forecast is now 12-14"

time for a comfy day, anons

Kitty Hawk, NCfag here. Hour south of you. We're supposed to get some action too. More worried about freezing rain and wind knocking out power though. Fuck this cold shit, and I'm a duck hunter.

A very pleasant day up here in the north, -16C, no wind and a slight snowfall.

The same weather in the south means chaos, riots, police and army trying to rescue people from cars before they freeze to death :D

Nova Scotia here, we're expecting 30-45cm. Basically the same amount.

Get your storm chips and get ready to get fuckin /comfy/ boys.

CNY here. No where left to put the snow. Send help and supplies.
Pic related- myself at work

>Who here is about to get pounded?
Your mother.

>the Chad Blizzard
It's the Chad Bomb Cyclone

/comfy/

>Bomb Cyclone
what does this mean user?

Wilmington -- I'm only expecting 1-3 inches. Yesterday it got so cold in the house it took me over an hour to get the water flowing out of the faucets. The well was fine, the lead-in to the house was fine, the pipes (insulated) under the house were frozen. It's supposed to be colder later this week.

I'm expecting a hefty power bill this month, but the overtime at work should make up for it (after the lightweights don't show up due to three inches of snow).

>tfw the floors in my kitchen have been so cold during this cold spell

Someone needs to tell those people that you quit driving on the left side of the road.

That is kind of beautiful. You Swedes seem to be zenlike dealing with snow. No wonder most Swedes who emigrated to America settled in our Midwestern "Snow Belt".

Your post would also work if you replaced the forecast image with a photo of a black guy in San Francisco.

The part in the NE is normal, we get that 2-3 times a year. Shit Im in that light blue splotch between syracuse and albany so itll be a light afternoon. Once you hit virginia or lower it takes exponentially smaller amounts of snow to destroy social order. In Georgia the whole world shuts down and thousands die if there is an inch of snow.

I hope that snow clearing was gender equal.

Yes, forget the Mason-Dixon Line: The South truly begins where a light snowfall shuts down all business, education, and government for days and leads to 50-car hughway pile-ups.

Unironically it probably was.

WINTER-CHAN GROW

My brother in law got the day off fro. High school because it snowed. It didnt stick and visibility was still ~500 yards but OH LAWD DUH SNOW BE FALLIN WE GON FREEZE TA DEAF

Id ask where you are, but I still wouldnt be surprised if you said Paris.

Why is your brother in law in high school. What are you married to a teenager?

He could be a teacher, user.

>nh fag reporting in

8-12" range for me. Meh, we'll be fine.

Hes 9 years younger than his sister. Also note the past tense, this happened 3 years ago when a full inch of snow shut down atlanta

florida reporting in
gonna 55-60f and i might get my motorcycle out of storage for a ride this weekend

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's a typical April snow for you guys. New Englanders need at least two feet of snow to take it seriously, and four feet to make them buy some extra groceries at Stop and Shop.

Brick house, tile floored bathrooms, my dick turtles so hard when I sit on the frozen toilet seat it's like I grow my foreskin back for a few minutes

send help

So you will be a lady before spring, if not be doing reverse autofelatio?

Don't you guys freeze to death when it gets below 60°? That must be killing off your homeless left and right.

Delaware here. Its not going to be a big deal except how its ball bustingly cold, and only going to get colder. Spring come soon pls.

Howdy neighbor! Acton and Concord gonna be comfy tomorrow.

Concord, NH reporting in.

That's where I'm headed in the next 2 years, straight to the white enclaves the swedes built up there. I'll deal with frozen life if it keeps my kids from urbanization and diversity lifestyles

Everyone is still wearing shorts and t-shirts. Same as it ever was.

Point Abbaye resident here.

You're all so cute.

Want to hit up the Red Arrow on Loudon rd?

SUB 700MB PRESSURE EXPECTED, CAT 6 INBOUND. IF YOU HAVE NOT EVACUATED, SHELTER IN PLACE.

Cnn said that's what's gonna happen to me unless Trump pays that Paris Accord monies

It will happen when the weather cools.
That's when they'll make their move.
^^

Let's do this

EYE WALL REPLACEMENT CYCLE COMPLETED...

Snowing in FL today.

Our thoughts and prayers (atheist AND Christian) are with you and all those affected by the imminent Great Snowmaggedon of 2018. Many of us know just how painful 8-12" are when you get it all at once, especially if you aren't used to it and haven't prepared yourself.

That's the spirit!

>12-18" inches of WHITE snow

How can lil blacc boiz even compete?

Sucks for you machete, nj here, state worker on one of the busiest roadways. Gearing up plows and loading up now, word is 3 to 6 here tonight

I’m in CA. This time last year it was snowing. Last night I went to bed it was 74 degrees upstairs, woke up at 1am, iI was sweating. Had to open windows to cool off. Strange winter.

you must be 18 to post here

Boston here. Gonna cancel all my meetings, sit at home, watch the snow come down and drink some cocoa. Feels good man

The UP - America's Svalbard. Are the local Suomis running around in shorts enjoying this heatwave?

Guess I should get the shovels ready and maybe get some liquor today. Any recommendations?

Reporting from Southeast Georgia, it is white-out conditions and frozen roads around here. Send help, our road departments don't know how to de-ice roads! May be stuck in place for days.

Orono, ME. Favorite time of yr

Meanwhile in California

Sambuca

>never expected to meet a Sup Forumsack in my city

I don't see why this isn't more common. I'm literally a bike ride down Gully hill into downtown!

What app are you using there, boss?

Allahu Akbar my friend :)
HAARP is kill

> This is how we handle it over here.
Your picture clearly shows signs of Racist & Misogynist Snow Plowing. Someone obviously spent a huge amount of time and resources to free those streets, which are predominantly used by white males to drive to their workplaces, when those resources could allocated to plow the sidewalks and parks used by Women and Minorities instead.

#Stockholm
#FeministSnowPlowing

>live in the gap
Nice.

It's cute when yanks talk about snow. We got 20" on the first snow of the year on the east coast of Newfoundland. Flurries between then and the 23rd of December when we got another 18", and then another 15" yesterday.

You faggots call yourselves white? Get a shovel you fuckin nancies. Bitch when you have to dig tunnels because it's just easier.

Bake a nice pecan pie and stay cozy indoors.

>12-18"
>pounded
>t. Southern fag

>tfw have to go to grocery store after work

Don't forget the dark roast coffee for it.

>canadien bragging about snow

Congrats? We're talking about civilization over here, go back to your igloo. You're basically an African bragging about how hot it is.

I've estimated that, in the US, there are about two people on Sup Forums at peak hours per 100K population in any given metro-suburban area. For regional threads like this, the local lurkers really pop up.

Or baileys

Naw. Everyone just stays home for a couple of days. Most don’t even bother to shovel a driveway, it’s just gonna melt in a few days. The only downside is that every store will sell out of bread and milk.

Mostly Feather Indians around here. The Finns here are all bundled in their Ushankas and Duck Boots at the bar that is letting them smoke inside.

THE CURRENT STATE OF NEW ENGLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=i6zaVYWLTkU

Bread is for losers and Jews. Milk since it's winter you can just leave it outside so there's no excuse for not stocking up on the White Power.

invite me brahs im in manchester i'll brave the storm

o shit

habbenings

This. It's not really a secret that America's Hat gets a lot of snow. We get it. For some Yanks who live in legitimate semi-tropical climates, you can understand that snow falls that are small by your Canadian standards are significant not because of their amount, but because they are happening at all.

kentucky here. some of our schools are closed because it's cold.

Try Amarula if you can find it. Not to mix with coffee though. The NH state package store on 95 used to have it.

America Finns kill me. The stereotypes are true.

Id rather have snow than this freezing rain we have in N. FL atm.

I bet they are still enjoying the beautiful sunny weather

Translation: Rush the supermarkets like the goyim zerg that you are. Horde all the milk, toilet paper, and whatever the fuck.

Yeah, we all have "Sisu" stickers on our cars and it's basically a law when you're under da bridge and encounter another car with a Sisu sticker that you both pull off at the next exit and get coffee together while you discuss which copper mine or lumber camp your Finnish grandfather worked at.

Nice

Rye NH. Gin get comfy and make some stew and eat at home the waves

Myradar