BANNONED!

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”
Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)
youtu.be/0cONJvtKtrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

tick
tock...

Can't wait for these two failsons to end up in prison

And Muller is making sure it's all about STATE charges as opposed to federal charges. There are no presidential pardons for state charges.

This Bannon pivot is really grasping at straws
Its an obvious and literal red herring.
>Shareblue has been reduced to desperate clingers.
David Brock has been outed on national news.
Tick tock ,you witless turds...

sorry turdcutter
>you lose

I pity you, I really do. There's room for you on the side of truth and positivity. The door is always open. Even your levels of disgusting shitposting can be forgiven. Do you really want this to hang over you forever?

Fuck off. if "truth and positivity" are able to coexist and means living a world of what aboutisms than im gonna stay right here.

Placing the Don Jr attempted frame job back in the news. Im sure no one cares Obamas DOJ let the Russian lawyer into the country when she didnt have a valid visa for the sole purpose of framing the opposing politcal party.

You deserve better than this desu. Wish you the best brother

>Henry Kissinger, the former secretary of state, is quoted as saying: “It is a war between the Jews and the non-Jews.”

trump has married all his kids to jews. can we finally fucking admit trump is the biggest jew puppet ever to be elected?

And there's like 6 or 7 threads about this one quote running right now. Fucking shills man I tell ya

>the jews want immigration to pivot back towards Europe and illegals to be deported and manufacturing to come back
>the non-jews want to flood the West with shitskins

How about we nuke canada and call it square?

>Bannon is suddenly held up by liberals

Whoever leads the left around must have a great sense of humor. Like a school of goldfish who wake up everyday tabula rasa.

You have to be able to read the writing on the wall. Mueller is going to continue his investigation right into the 2018 elections. A couple indictments on the way, some predictably bad responses by The Orange Herpe (TOH), and you get a tsunami Dem election. By then it's all over. If the Dems are the majority & Mueller has come back with so much as a bad report card for Trump, the Dems will impeach.

The only thing you can hope for is that Republicans hold serve. I don't think Mitt Romney will be helpful in an impeachment Congress either.

kek

Nope. No one cares. Russian lawyers can meet with whoever they want. Americans still shouldn't break the law.

Ultimately he's a Russian puppet. Jews may have a lot of money, but all of Donald's came from Putin.

>You have to be able to read the writing on the wall. Mueller is going to continue his investigation right into the 2018 elections. A couple indictments on the way, some predictably bad responses by The Orange Herpe (TOH), and you get a tsunami Dem election. By then it's all over. If the Dems are the majority & Mueller has come back with so much as a bad report card for Trump, the Dems will impeach.

t. delusional retard

This 100%. Donaldo is going to jail .. hopefully.

>tfw when schizophrenic autists will mistake my shitposting for psyop warfare

What a glorious timeline

Tubby the Grifter is probably safe, but his slumlord, sleazy son-in-law has his grubby paws into numerous illegal dealings.

Just like his Daddy.

>writing on the walls
Nigga please...
You are COMPLETELY devoid of context.
>Trump is USING the Mueller investigation to expose his enemies,all the evidence that has been exposed relates to the investigation itself,not Trump or any of his people.
Your postulated election effect couldnt be more misinformed...NOONE outside of the sycophantic msm is buying the spoiled milk of the democrats...believe it or not..."we're not Trump" doesnt really qualify as policy....democrats arent coming back anytime soon and look more loony by the day.
>Sup Forumsis now mainstream and liberals are fucked.

KUSHBALL :D

Yes...yes we fucking can.

This isn't as clever as you think it is. We're not like republicans who absolutely refuse to acknowledge anything good that the other side does. Bannon is speaking the truth here so of course I agree with him on this particular thing. The rest of his views are pretty fucked though.

Same goes for Trump, I think he's retarded overall but I have no problem saying he ran an excellent campaign.

People shouldn't be afraid to give credit where it's due.

The Left openly admitting they won't find Russian Collusion now LOL.

"It's about money laundering!"

LOL

>Bannon
>"The Left"

Trumpcuck education.

Page 260 in the book has a Trump lawyer on a flight back from Germany confirming the response for Don Jr about his traitorous meeting with Russians in Trump Tower was indeed largely composed by Donald Trump with the help of Jared the Jew & Trump’s whore, Hope Hicks. The attorney said at the time on the flight that he believed they were in the process of committing obstruction of justice for doing that. He then resigned and said he could no longer represent the Trump family.

SNAP!

Sorry semen breath...hardly the case. Don Jr & Jared will both be charged with conspiracy (collusion) for that June 9th meeting and likely other meetings as well. Money laundering was an obvious eventual charge before Trump was even elected. He’s got a long history of money laundering that was well known before he even decided to run.

>a leaf
First, fuck off leaf faggot, you scummy mudslimer insectoid.
Second, how do you pick two here, want to explain?
>be huge Jew
>all Jewish media slanders you, hates you vehemently.

Yes...we all owe Rachel Maddow the life of our first born alt right cucks...let the blood flow and praise her. She has done yeomans work. Thank you Rachel...if you were into dudes I would launch a load deep inside you!!!!

Jr and Kushner are two literal retards with college credentials their dads paid for who don't have real jobs, yet portray themselves as "smart businessmen"

I hope both end up in prison.

TICK TOCK

TICK TOCK

You hear it, drumpfkins?

>Trump is USING the Mueller investigation to expose his enemies.

Since when was Flynn an enemy? To this date he still calls him a hero. Manafort as well. Sure you guys will call Manafort all kinds of shit but Trump hasn't.

And now Congress has confirmed the CAUSE for the FBI probe in the first place was Papadopoulos running his drunken mouth to a Leaf ambassador.

>democrats arent coming back anytime soon
They swore Doug Jones in TO-DAY as senator from Alabama. You can feel it slipping away can't you.

So many shills for a Jewish controlled white house.

Cuck Bannon finally fell to (((their))) pockets and dish out how own brand of fake news. Mad cuz Trump kicked him out of his cabinet

There is no stopping this MAGA train. 8 MORE YEARS

>a Leaf ambassador

Huge mistake.

>Bannon
>"cabinet"

Trumpcuck education.

Too bad it's just the fat fuck blowing off steam.
He is irrelevant now.

FABRICATED

sage

Why don't you come to /ptg/ and have a nice discussion with us, Ahmed

Uhhhhhhh...keep telling yourself that TrumpTARD. Go take a nappy poo...we’ll wake you up when the blood letting is over. We have the long knives out for the traitors.

Alabama = Blue
Virginia = Blue

It's my imagination. I know.

The whole family money laundering and treason scheme is about to collapse.

>Why don't you come to /ptg/

Despite my flag, I don't have a scat fetish.

HIDE ALL THREADS PURPORTING THESE LIES

HERE IS THE REAL TRUTH

>muh desperate damage control attempt

You are triggered af, poor little shit.

It’s amazing that TrumpTARDS can’t be objective and see that the news cycle never ever gets better for the traitor and chief. It never does. It only gets worse and worse and worse. There’s never any good news. Rats leave the ship every week and start squeaking what they know. Read my post about page 260 in the book. Stuff from the book is popping up on the news every new hour.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)
This is the journalist who wrote the Bannon book. He makes shit up constantly and it's a lifelong habit of lying.

They are all Zionists, even Trump.

only traitor here is you, faggot. your kind either needs to be exiled it executed.

throwing your country under the bus for shill shekels, pathetic little rat

>this damage control

You elected him so he could get an enormous tax cut for him and his family. You got played, get over it.

Mueller is a fucking hero. President Pelosi will literally be hanging a medal around his neck next year after this shit.

>confirming my bias is speaking the truth

Literally sub-100 IQ retard. As if Bannon doesn't have an axe to grind with Trump after being trounced on the national stage repeatedly. Your problem, my reddit spacing friend, is you believe anything media journalists say regardless of how wrong they repeatedly are. Yet everytime they bait the water you swarm, forgetting the last time you were baited by nothing.

But Bannon’s words are Bannon’s word. He’s on the record. The interview was recorded stupid. He doesn’t deny it. He knows dumb shit...he knows...he knows Trump’s going down. He joined the campaign in Aug of 2016...all this Russian conspiracy shit happened before he joined the campaign. He’s clean. He wants to separate from Trump before zero brains like you finally accept the truth. The truth is that Trump was a Russian puppet from day one. He was cultivated and compromised by Russia years and years and years ago.

No Jews in my family butt nugget...how about your orange President???? Any Jews in his?

his tounge is floating in the middle of his mouth

Agreed my brother...agreed.

Bannon said it dullard...not “media journalists”

"Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

>Trump was a Russian puppet from day one. He was cultivated and compromised by Russia years and years and years ago.

This level of brainwashing is intense.

tick tock drumpfypoo

I loved that one...Bannon admitting that Breitbart was not a legitimate source of news.

Bannon in his own words

youtu.be/0cONJvtKtrE

This faggot forgets that Trump could fire Mueller at any time...

>flag
everytime

It’s a fact dick breath...do the research. It’s all out there. It was out there before the election. Trump’s kids bragged about it during the campaign before someone with a brain told them to chill. His kids are all seriously retarded.

>These shills

time is up on the drumpfclock

Why doesn’t he? :)

keep cryin trumpkin bitch.
I'm luvvin it.

Back to tranny land with you, Ding-Dong.

Now then, only the Attorney General can fire Mueller. If you lived in a good country you'd know that.

yeah thats why I elected him.. sure thing traitor.

tick tock drumpftard

youre nothing but a puppet for the jews.

enjoy your dirty Soros money faggot. If a civil war happens you'll get the fucking rope.

That’s laughable on its face. Good god this is pathetic.

>I believe lawyers talk about their Clint’s like this

Or it's just evidence that this is a "guardian leak" of something and there is no solid evidence of Bannon saying anything remotely close to this about Breitbart?

Is this going to be like when CNN reported the wikileaks email scandal as having happened 10 days early then having to apologize?

Or maybe like ABC a few months ago when they reported Flynn as going to flip?

You kids are outrageous

Don't worry, I gave you a (You) for your two sheckels. Tell Mr Brock to lay low and his name might be out of the news in a few days.

Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton are both married to JEWS

DAILY REMINDER

>The truth is that Trump was a Russian puppet from day one. He was cultivated and compromised by Russia years and years and years ago.

Sup Forums needs to make up their minds- is Trump a Central Bank Kike Puppet or a Putin Puppet? Because Petrodollar Debt Regime and Russia Regime are very opposed to each other...

>traitor
you mean the cunt that flipped condo deal for russian mobsters then tried to gain political favor?

How am I a traitor? $10 says you have a confederate flag something.

You have no idea how accurate your description of the situation is. Watch Breitbart's homepage. Also, are you still wondering who the superleaker was at the beginning and during the transition? Hah. I'd bet you have a decent guess you could make.

Only one who will be crying here is you on another failed attempt at derailing YOUR PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

you shills are so blatant now. Its so obvious and pathetic.

> According to author Michael Wolff
According to author Michael Wolff

youre a fucking shill working for globalist kikes.

I think we've established he's a puppet. The real question is who has their hand up his ass. Check the fingernails!

Say what you want about Trump's ethics, but at least we got a big, beautiful wall the southern border, so it was well worth it.

>youre a fucking shill working for globalist kikes.

I thought globalism was back on the menu.

This is so confusing.

Maybe so, but those globalist kikes are AMERICAN! Country first.

Is that the next fabrication coming down the pipes if this current one doesnt pan out?

Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve BannonSource was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon
Source was Steve Bannon
>Source was Steve Bannon

How exactly do you live with yourself?

LOL American my ass..

you and your bosses are far from American. Youre parasitic and you need to die off.