Childhood is idolizing Haruhi, adulthood is realizing that Yuki makes more sense

Childhood is idolizing Haruhi, adulthood is realizing that Yuki makes more sense.

Childhood is idolising Kyon, adulthood is realising you're just as miserable as he is.

Eternal childhood is obsessing over cartoons as a grown adult.

Enlightenment is realizing that Mikuru is simply the best out of the three.

*Sasaki

Only the mentally ill believe that.

>Kyon
>miserable
Is he really though?

/thread

Tsuruya is best girl

He picked a world that could be destroyed by a teenage girl on a whim because
>muh fun

Clearly there are some screws loose in there.

Yes

Really fires the neurons up.

The only thing better would be to add a random Haruhi background girl in the background.

Please. Yuki is made to appeal to immature autists just as much as Haruhi, just a different kind of autist.

>Eternal childhood is using a trip

FTFY

Adulthood is realizing they are all shitty high school girls.

Do Adult!Mikurufags actually exist?

I only said out of the three.

>Only the true patricians believe that.
ftfy

They always say that geniuses are crazy.

So I can be Peter Pan? That's amazing.

Intelligence is realizing Yuki was the best from the start.

Season 3 when
>inb4 never
It's like Kyoani hates money

Blame Kadokawa

>out of the three.
If I had my way, Sasaki would be the true god.

*Tanigawa

take off the glasses and we can talk

>idolizing Haruhi

Who the hell would idolize Haruhi?

>year of our lord 2006 + 10
>not being a meganefag

Kyon

fixed

>things will never be like this

I do like her myself, as I do every other character, but the show has faded in my mind enough to keep it as a bunch of nice memories rather than something in which I'm actively engaged.

I'm pretty sure that back when the show was a still boom, you'd have found a whole lot of fans for every version of every character.

When will Tanigawa revive and grant us a new book

The worst part is when you realize he probably wrote Surprise as the end of the series, but left it open-ended enough to continue if he feels like it, so all we get is a climax with a non-ending.

The way I see it, it's more like this (in the order from biggest brain to smallest):

Sasaki > Yuki > Mikuru > Haruhi > Tsuruya > the killing machine

Though it depends on which side of their character or the relationship with them you're looking at.

Why is Haruhi the least of the main three? Surely, it requires more investment to appreciate her character than to Mikuru, but once we get past that stage, what comes after? I always felt that Haruhi is for those who largely want someone else to lead them, which actually makes you the least invested of all options.

Mikuru is ostensibly a lesser option because she's just the sweet and vulnerable moeblob who fulfilled the role of the mascot, but if you look past that, a relationship with her would likely involve you being much more of a proactive person (i.e., be the man, if you will), and ignoring the realism, her docile, obedient and kind nature would make her great both for a relationship (for my own purposes) and for starting a family.

Just imagine all the things you can do with a docile and obedient girlfriend. In contrast, Haruhi's ego will probably get in the way. You still can have your way with her, but with more effort and less results.

Yuki is just a blank slate for autists to project their emotions onto like the beta faggots they are. Best part of the movie is him rejecting that letter, and if I still had my old harddrive I would post that gif of Kyon ripping out her heart.

Her spinoff show was shit, and she is overall a the worst character. Mikuru and Haruhi are the only two options from that show

Don't hate the dandere girls

Adulthood is realizing that Kyon turned down the two best girls in their two respective best versions because muh fun

That image is exactly what he's talking about when he says she's a blank slate for projection.

What is that supposed to project? The desire to make somebody smile?

She has no actual personality so whatever you want, faggot

Kyon literally talks about Yuki's personality in the movie

Chill the fuck out, if you want to be on Haruhi's leash so much, then I'm not stopping you.

>if you want to be on Haruhi's leash so much, then I'm not stopping you.
what does he mean by this?

That's actually a reference to the end of Disappearance when she hides her smile with a book.

And that thing Kyon said about her laughing at stupid jokes.