It's all starting to coalesce in my mind /pol. After all these fucking years it's finally making sense

It's all starting to coalesce in my mind /pol. After all these fucking years it's finally making sense.

I've been an edgy atheist my entire life, spouting the same edgy arguments to try to counter the theists. "Well if God was real, then why are so many people suffering around the world. Logically no benevolent deity would allow that."

But it makes sense now. The majority of suffering going on is in third world countries. God is literally condemning these people to a life of pain because of the careless actions of their forefathers. If they had built civilization and advanced societies as we did, they would not suffer the way they do. We are literally God's chosen people.

Now what this says about the state of the west in our current year is very troubling. Western society seems ready to collapse and I can only wonder if this is punishment from God for our increasingly degenerate behavior.

How do we make God happy, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjmFm8PIz8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The majority of suffering going on is in third world countries. God is literally condemning these people to a life of pain because of the careless actions of their forefathers. If they had built civilization and advanced societies as we did, they would not suffer the way they do.
You can replace the word God in that statement with Nature or Fate, and it still makes perfect sense.

Accept Yeshua, His Life, Mission and His sacrifice on the Cross and our redemption through Him, confess with your mouth that he is the Messiah, The Word Cometh in Flesh and the Son of Man and believe so with all your body, mind, soul, breath and heart.

Then follow the instructions of Yeshua and Yah by reading the Word and get to know them, one soul at a time user.

The problem with atheists is that they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about God or how God appears to people that believe in him. This is required in their education in order to make them reliably cynical and smug. The replacement deity is the same in any kiked program: worship your own judgment of right&wrong based on the strawman version of God as arbitrary nonsense (sky fairy) designed to enslave mankind.

Help him put an end to Talmud psychopathy

>How do we make God happy, Sup Forums?
Start by going to Church. See you there, bro.

God bless!

That's basically what God actually is. That is what He does.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Come to the Light, son!

>God is literally condemning these people to a life of pain because of the careless actions of their forefathers.
That's right to certain extent ("He who has little, even what he has will be taken away."). But the main reason for suffering is because man wanted to know evil. Adam and Eve already knew good, for they lived under benevolent God and lacked nothing. So when the fruit of knowledge of good and evil was eaten, man was placed under influence of Satan. And Satan was given rule over this world and brought pain and suffering with him (in Gospel of John, Satan is referred as "ruler of this world").
All for mankind to know evil, to know suffering and for Jesus Christ to trump evil in the end.
14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,
“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head" Genesis 3
"Offspring of woman" does not refer to just any child of woman, but to the perfect human Jesus Christ, offspring of woman Mary.
>We are literally God's chosen people.
Yes, Christians are the new Israel of God. But don't let vanity take hold over you for that fact. It was from God's mercy you're among the elect (if you truly among the believers) not from virtue of your own.
Pray.
Abstain from degeneracy, beg for forgiveness when you fail to do so and always try to improve yourself in any way possible, be it mentally, physically, or spiritually.
If you find a woman you love, marry her and start a family.
Study Bible carefully (NT Epistles answer quite plainly most questions of faith - not surprising, that was the reason for writing them). Do not take passages out of context, but go with the interpretation that is consistent with the whole word of God.
God bless you.

Whatever you do OP, don't turn into a christcuck like this pole. God is far bigger than christianity.

God holds fate of everything and created nature. Nothing happens without His knowledge. If something transpires, it's because He allowed it to transpire.

here you go, OP

youtu.be/wjmFm8PIz8M

You're entirely right.
"26 Those who trust in themselves are fools,
but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe." Proverbs 28

Of course that He is. Before Christianity was established by Him, before Judaism, P*ganism, Atheism, mankind, Earth and time itself, He was.

So why LARP as a christcuck?

Jesus fucking christ dude how many of these threads are you going to make?

>Christianity was established by Him
There is divine truth in Christianity, that can't be found anywhere else.

The fart I just let out was established by God. Why aren't you worshipping my fart?

>I worship nothing but objective reasoned rationality.

I only worship the creator not his creations.

Yeah but Christianity isn't merely a catholic invention you Protestant. You take unwarranted liberty with your faith and claim it to be holy. We would be brothers if it weren't for your insistence that non-reformed people are servants of the dark one.

not a proddie though

I suppose I shouldn't have used the pejorative. You're either an atheist or some variant of protestant that believes in a particular doctrine of "faith first". I'm thinking the latter. Aren't you opposing any particular manifestation of official divinity on earth ITT? Faith (personal judgment) first right?

You accept him as your savior and precious gift, the one giving everything to you. You acknowledge that he has a plan for his creation and you want out of pure love towards him want to help make this plan come true. You sacrifice your evil self and embrace his free gift of salvation dying in the form of Christ for our reconciliation.

>Implying you could possibly know what a deity wants, likes or needs.
I'm pretty sure that if there is a god, he either doesnt care and just wants to be entertained or he's just a random dick with power, which means he's allowed to be a dick. That simple.
I like to watch ants work doesnt mean I'll save them or burn them, depends on my mood.

Don't preach, act.

I made over $1 million USD in 2017 with cryptocurrencies

Why has God chosen to reward me so much?

>I've been an edgy atheist my entire life
The most original LARP thread on 4chins in the last 4 minutes!

>Western society seems ready to collapse
They that's the same thing the Kremlin keeps saying every 4 minutes in new Putinbot threads!

>our increasingly degenerate behavior.
If this doesn't definitively prove you're a Russian, nothing can.

Vladimir Vladimirovich is so proud of all of you!
A kopeck for all your hard work comrade!

start by letting go of the notion of a semitic god

Kill the kikes

>Western society isnt crumbling down
Good laugh

Church is for normie retards who worship the state.

>The problem with atheists is that they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about God
I was just about to say, that's the exact same problem with theists, too.

>Western society isnt crumbling down
I was driving to work this morning and I couldn't help but notice that the Western world wasn't destroyed. A little road construction, sure, but nothing that won't be fixed in a few days.

people on Sup Forums like to play the "Christianity is le Semitic desert religion" but they couldn't be more wrong. When the kikes rejected Jesus they lost their status as the chosen people. Jesus conferred his ministry unto Peter and he built the Church in Rome, making Christianity (Catholicism atleast) literally European. Furthermore, over time the early church adopted a lot of practices and traditions from the European pagans that converted, making Christianity not only located in Europe but also culturally European. Europeans are god's chosen. Eat shit neopagan LARPfags.

What makes people think? suffering. When people remember God? When they are suffering.

We will pay this apostasy, oh, fucking yes. We will pay it with tears and blood. The blood of present and future generations. We are wild animals who do not understand another language. Only though Him we become Sons of God.

well yeah that's true, but this is a consequence of anybody being able to call themselves a christian and even establish communities on whatever doctrine accepts the label. This is not exactly a mystery to any particular christian since they have to share a world with countless post-reformation denominations.

Nature literally is the OS, the software, of this system we live in.

It was corrupted with a virus tho (satan).

>Furthermore, over time the early church adopted a lot of practices and traditions from the European pagans that converted, making Christianity not only located in Europe but also culturally European. Europeans are god's chosen.
Then there's the problem with the Muslims saying their Abrahamic Allah is the same as your Abrahamic God. Then the Mormons, who believe in the most ridiculous shit imaginable so Joseph Smith could get away with being a serial pedophile, they all get their own planets when they die if they have 7 kids on this one. Then there's the Scientologists who are crazed science fiction fans desperate for a tax break. So of course the atheists seem like the most sensible bunch because they are.

>Wasnt destroyed.
So because something isnt fully broken at the moment, it can't break or is not breaking in the slightest?
Wew.

Look dude there is just no way that you can convince me all of those entities worshiped by groups you mentioned are the same merely because they believed them to be so. I understand that to an atheist all Gods look the same, and any nominal similarity might as well be taken as literal because who is to say otherwise if they are just fiction? At least you might historically concede that civil wars were fought over apparently purely metaphysical disagreements of faith. The modern world dismisses these conflicts as stupid tribal superstitious bullshit, but if we try to respect these people a little bit then there might be something existentially relevant to these disputes. It's not as simple as classifying the world into theists and atheists, superstitious idiots and enlightened warriors of science.

I've always thought of religion as a needed psychological mind trick that's needed to maintain civilization

>So because something isnt fully broken at the moment, it can't break or is not breaking in the slightest?
In the real world we say, "if there's no evidence of it, well then there's no evidence of it." Or something like that. The Kremlin has this full-blown disnformation campaign going on right now with the false narrative that the West is degenerate. Presumably it's their best swipe at marketing Russia as somewhat less hard-core degenerate than it is, but no one over the age of 8 should fall for their poorly contrived kraftwerk.

>Look dude there is just no way that you can convince me all of those entities worshiped by groups you mentioned are the same merely because they believed them to be so.
The key is self-identification. Who is gay? The guys who say they are, and quite often OP. Who is alt-right? The guys in tiki torch parades punching girls when they're not running them over - who admit they're alt-right. So when I ask you who is religious, you can say "I am", but you can't say the Westboro Baptists are not, or the Anglicans are not, etc. We all self-identify.

Like millions of other Americans, I'm a right wing conservative who is not a believer and not an embarrassing white supremacist.

>At least you might historically concede that civil wars were fought over apparently purely metaphysical disagreements of faith.
Northern Ireland is a particularly germane example of this. People refused to rise up and fight an invasive government. But when it came to religion, they gladly killed to please their gods.

Self-identifcation brings about all sorts of problems, since identities are messy whereas individuals are clearly defined. Who are you to propose anything to escape from this madness? What kind of individualist "fuck-the-collective" attitude might be something people can agree on? It's easy to hate brands and labels, particularly obnoxious ones like "anglican" or "alt-right", but that doesn't mean they are meaningless for the people involved. It's a real odious kind of hubris to suggest your own self-worth and identity is beyond such petty concerns as similarity and brotherhood with others. There's a whole bunch of cringe and stupidity around but that doesn't discredit all notions of identity. So you're a "right-wing conservative" who's not a believer, which suggests to me you're a constitutional republican that wants to go back to how America was intended. Would you be embarrassed to find out that many people share that sentiment? But then why would it be a problem if you build an identity on it, which you do anyway? It's strange to me how a bunch of people who disagree on things important to them still insist that this does not make them similar, but their opinions merely a shared product of rational reason.

"disagree" in last line should be "agree". fuck.

Who is dude in pic related??? He looks EXACTLY like me!!
Creepy shit.

I would love to see you take this historical fact as evidence that perhaps their religious disagreements truly affected their lives in some way, as any modern materialistic analysis would ensure us to be the case. Rather you take it as superlative evidence that these people were criminally insane, completely brainwashed by murderous superstition. This is quite the atheistic bias.

Why don't you just stop?
Sharts are too dumb for higher thought.

Dude westworld is gonna fuck religious peoples minds over so hard before its done. If you havent seen the first season check that shit.

>sharts educate themselves on skyfy telenovelas

>shit people make their lives shit
Okay, makes sense. But why is god needed in this?
Deciding how to please your imaginary is really up to you. He's your imaginary friend.
>they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about God
Because he isn't real. Maybe if he wasn't imaginary people would know about him.