Why do terrorists attack people instead of infrastructure? A bomb going off in a major bridge...

Why do terrorists attack people instead of infrastructure? A bomb going off in a major bridge, substation or water treatment plant is going to do much more damage than some dozens of dead civilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/03/26/world/europe/belgium-fears-nuclear-plants-are-vulnerable.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brussels-attacks-airport-metro-bombings-isis-terror-group-nuclear-power-station-surveillance-footage-a6949821.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Warsaw_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_bombing_of_Rotterdam
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Low IQ

literally inbred

Security

I have forwarded this post to Interpol, expect a visit soon.

It's not about real damage to your enemy's country, it's about maintaining psychological terror in your enemies to demoralize them.

It's called the "strategy of tension"

They're too stupid to think of it or build the necessary charge

Except that doesn't work in the US anymore, we can have a mass casualty and move on in a week

they will target these infrastructures. they already are targeting them;

nytimes.com/2016/03/26/world/europe/belgium-fears-nuclear-plants-are-vulnerable.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brussels-attacks-airport-metro-bombings-isis-terror-group-nuclear-power-station-surveillance-footage-a6949821.html

just a matter of time. they're waiting to attack simultaneously

You could devalue the US economy by a factor of 2-3 Billion by just taking out the I-75/I-94 intersection.

Damns have pretty decent safety margins. You're going to need a shit ton of explosives to do that.
You also need to detonate it in a good spot.
Blowing it up on the top of the damn will probably accomplish jack shit. So you can't just drive over and blow it up

there have been attacks on the electrical grid over the years, in various parts of the country, causes black outs but only for a short period of time

I think the cali ones are on video, someone shooting up a substation taking out power

Making a small nail bomb to hurt flesh is easy as shit.

Making a bomb strong enough to damage steel and concrete requires a lot of knowledge and resources and gathering the materials might get you flagged in some NSA algorithm.

also you cant just throw an ied on a building, turn around 360 degrees,and call it a day. blasting takes a lot of prep and drilling esp when blasting stone stone, pic related

>why?
limited resources. If they had a large amount of boom than im sure they would, but if they only have a little boom than its easier to put it into a bucket of nails outside a bus stop. I no boom at all, you may ask? Truck of peace.

Also some lone wolfs not controlled by the CIA did actually try that on a power plant in California, you just didn't hear about it because (((they))) know that if they let the media report on it, other lone wolfs would be inspired and then the US would be sent back to the stone age. Remember that most terror acts are done by controlled assets, not lone wolfs; the "target large groups of civilians" tactic is our own government's doing.

Yeah, because we've become totally desensitized to it. Which makes you wonder what the next step is going to be.

Because islamic terrorists don't have the means or ability to plan and execute an organised attack (muh 9/11, muh Bataclan). They're relying on borderline-retarded NEETS to carry out atrocities for them, hence the logistical barrier-to-entry needs to be non-fucking-existent.

have fun in the pokey

>terrorist meme
>terrorists = cia
Because government wants to kill civilians to take away rights. If they destroyed infrastructure they would have to pay to repair it.

They are dumb. Even their attacks against civilians have been ineffective as fuck. Just 130 victims (most of them in enclosed space in a club where majority of all people still survived out) with several terrorists armed with grenades and assault weapons in fucking Paris is quite pathetic killcount.

Because the CIA currently operates all major terrorist organizations just as they operated every major militia in the 60s and 70s.

They control airfields. All it takes is a small plane packed with ANFO into a dam

Why don't terrorists attack the rich fuckers in their gated communities?
>really makes you think

>Bataclan

It was quite a fuck up, they were armed to the teeth and got so liitle of the potential victims. The probably had no real plan at all, except going in there and shooting.

maybe a nuke or at least a dirty bomb

It's not about money, it's about sending a message

Yeah. Just fly a plane into a major skyscraper or something.

DONT GIVE THEM IDEAS!!! Let them sandniggas just drive cars

because there's no such thing as terrorism. all these groups are actually intelligence agencies. duh you fucking retard I figured this out when I was 10

Why? They're the ones who want gun control. There's nothing to gain.

IRA inflicted a lot of financial damage this way. One death from pic related.

fpbp

Inbreeding.

like this; my dad works for entergy, so he got to meet some mr fbi guys, office got briefed etc

https:// www fbi gov/news/stories/attacks-on-arkansas-power-grid

https:// www arktimes com/arkansas/the-story-of-jason-woodring-the-arkansas-power-grid-vandal/Content?oid=3334926

". The deputies also found a message Woodring left behind, scrawled on a metal panel near the entry gate in black marker. He wrote it with his left hand, to disguise his handwriting. It seemed to combine a slogan for Anonymous, the mysterious network of Internet activists, with an oblique reference to the federal government, a kind of paranoid double entendre.

It said: "YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED U.S.""

You guessed correctly user

Remember that this is all about shifting the public's Overton window to favor an enormous, totalitarian police state. We're at the stage where the largest mass shooting in American history makes headlines for about a week and then drops off the radar. That's how demoralized the American people are. I suspect Europe is in the same boat, desensitized to terror attacks entirely.

The final phase of the plan is an event so big it will shift the public's opinion in favor of such a nightmare tyrannical government... permanently

They're trying to spread terror, hence why they're called terrorists in the first place.

i imagine those places are heavily guarded?
at least over there in Eurabia where you got millions of sandniggers running amok?

Literally zero people would be afraid of terrorists if they just attacked remote infrastructure even if it killed more people than striking at people. I know I can starve to death but I'm not afraid of it literally never, but I do consider terrorism an aspect when traveling especially in Europe, and I know that it's one in a million chance.

So taking this in to consideration, terrorists seem to be amazingly smart.

Worth mentioning that the death was unintended, I believe it was a cleaner who stayed late. They would also place a bomb-sized dummy in a hidden location in airports and call-it-in for authorities to find, to prove that they had the ability to strike without actually doing it.
That was done to create a stalemate in order to bring people to the negotiation table, islamic terrorists have no such goals.

>Muslims are dumb, low IQ from inbreeding
>Playing 8D psywar chess with the entire population instead of directly attacking their enemies

This

I mean it's only been obvious for 10 years. The entire war on terror is a lie to serve (((special interests)))

>implying it's the muzzies doing it all by themselves

The (((point))) is turning people against Muslims and creat hate against them

They do, it just usually doesnt work out. Many terror attacks are caught before they are done.

It just turns out that bombing something like that requires some deliberate planning and execution. The more intricate and complex your plan is, the more likely it is to get caught.

That's why the last few terror attacks in the west have been really simple and non complex.

This

Most terrorists dont have the skills to build a bomb that could take out infrastrucure. They struggle with bombs that can do little more than kill a dozen people in the middle of a crowd. A bomb like that wouldn't even scratch a dam or a bridge.

this

Dehumanise the enemy and pave the way for Greater Israel

Did you read her book user? I got it a couple weeks ago.

I just got it too, planning on reading it as soon as I finish "Death of the West." Longtime fan of her show.

because falseflags

Well they are doing it wrong.
If (((they))) wanted us to hate Muslims. They would have The Muslims show us compassion and love. Like The Republicans do.

Blowing someone up just makes westerners love Muslims more.

>reaction upon hearing a bomb go off in a water treatment plant
>"damn, that really sucks why would somebody do that"
>reaction upon hearing a bomb go off next to 30 people just having fun downtown
>"jesus christ how horrible that could have been me"

the primary objective of a terrorist is to incite fear-- they're not there to sabotage a country's infrastructure, they're there to rouse as many people into being frightened as they can so as to bring attention to their cause

pure coincidence goy

optics

Because most terrorism is done or allowed to be done by intelligence agencies and they aren't actually interested in damaging their own/ally/puppet country too much. They want to inflict terror in the civilian populations to push their agenda, like a surveillance state "to prevent more terrorism", more centralized powers or to pass certain laws against hate or radicalization that are an obvious slippery slope.

Jesus what a load of fucking retardation. Sometimes Sup Forums just goes full conspiratard. There's basically 2 differenting theories going about, one that ISIS/terrorism is a plot by the CIA/Israel and the other is that Islam is an evil horrible murderous ideology.

These dont go hand in hand. So is the CIA subverting islam to fulfill it's murderous goals, or is ISIS ordinary muslims? If it's the CIA, shouldn't we be the ones supporting normal muslims and opposing our own goverments? Oh wait of course we arent going to do that because it's nonsencical retardation.

There's a valid take that ISIS, as any other violent religious movement, has significant support among the muslim population, and that's why terrorism happens. No, it's not Russia, Iran, or USA funding ISIS. Their foreign policy mistakes certainly allowed groups like ISIS to thrive though.

>muslims are murderous low iq sandniggers
>cia uses that
oh fuck look they can both be true.

what a good read,
thank you

Only Americans, UK and Israelis are cowardly enough to attack infrastructure.

See: WW2 and how the Americans/UK had the Jews create a shithoax to hide their barbarity and enrich their masters.

If a Muslim detonated a suicide belt in Waterloo station they would cause tens of billions of pounds of lost earnings in the space of each day wasted in fixing it. They're not very smart however.

This. Have seen feds on/around several fairly remote dams over the last few years.

It's called a Soft Target you idiot.
Blowing anything up that isnt meat requires planning and access to a site to install demolitions.
Hard Targets as the name implies don't make good objectives for makeshift IEDs let alone the logistics.

>Only Americans, UK and Israelis are cowardly enough to attack infrastructure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Warsaw_in_World_War_II

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_bombing_of_Rotterdam

there are more cases

To be fair, Islam did take down several large buildings in New York. When you take into account the subways and stuff that was a pretty major attack on infrastructure

That is probably because of the fall back from the event where a reporter just entered a power station.

I think infrastructure has security that deters attacks. But I thought of two things terrorists can do
>arson in CA
>throw bowling balls off of bridges that are over freeways

>foreign policy mistakes

How is it these 'mistakes' constantly play to the advantage of particular groups, groups who have expressed a desire for middle east instability for political advantage even before 9.11

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

They managed to blow up an entire building and cause over half a billion dollars in damage in Oklahoma, it's surprising someone hasn't targeted a dam or bridge yet. Whites are even superior at terrorism.

>Islam
>Not Judaism

Churchill with Dresden.....nothing else even comes close.

Americans are basically the movie
Guy gets a chance to talk to the kidnappers, basically stop the entire fucking scenario from happening...but before even thinking about getting money from the wealthy step father or the parents/cousin of the rich jew blonde, he says: I AINT GOT MONEY....
Goes on a killing spree, blond chick raped and dies, shoots an innocent woman, traumatizes two kids for life, leaves tons of dopped up chicks cuffed to beds and ends up almost getting his daughter killed.

Could have gotten the money from one of two wealthy families, set up a meet up, place a tracker in one of the bags, save the 2 girls before they were injected with dirty needles (probably his daughter has aids now) and hunted them down later with an apache

And do you know the groups that muslims are most violent agiants? Generally non muslims or "heretical" muslims extremists muslims dont like.

I'm not talking about the CIA propping up certain fundamentalists in order to fight againts certain governments, i was talking about ISIS and terrorism specifically. As of now, the United States has spent billions of dollars trying to fight radical islamism one way or the other. The wars in Iraq, Afghanistan etc have been collosal wastes of money.

Regimes like Saudi Arabia on the otherhand are a different story. They might be islamic but they are also pro-US and pro-israel, hence the US gives them a free pass.

If you actually ever bothered delving into this ever so slightly deeper, you would see that Al Qaeda/ISIS leaders attack Saudi Arabia and the other pro-west/israel arab leadership more often than they call for genocide of christians or whatever. The world is not a divided between two conquering ideologies, but between many many different groups each with different interests. ISIS as a group has no foreign backers (although many private supporters...) and is probably the most notorious out of all of them, mostly because of their intense bloodlust and genocidal tendencies.

Oh, and the reason why "ISIS doesnt attack Israel" is because ISIS is not popular in Israel. Hamas and other nationalist islamist groups are. I say nationalist because ISIS is not nationalist. They decry nationalism as apostasy. And in Isreal there's constant rocket attacks by various nationalist islamist groups. Also, Israel has an actual good security system (hey they built a wall too.. might look into that).

Attacking infrastructure probably would lead to even more deaths than attacking civilians alone.
Either the terrorists are that dumb or they have been ordered to not mess up anything important.

Better question, how can terrorists do terror in every country except the US? Is the US protected by an all-seeing eye hovering in the sky, knowing the evil intentions of some people? The intel. agencies of the US must be supremely sophisticated and intelligent to prevent terror like they do.

Don't tell me that terror does occur in the US because it's so rare.

It's probably too hard. Anything bigger than say a nail bomb is probably not really possible to do anymore.

Too many hurdles these to aquire all the pieces of the puzzle to pull someting timothy mcveigh tier off these days, alphabet agencies are all over that shit.

If your some imam its easier too brainwash some inbred muslim refugee living in a western country to grab a kitchen knife and run around killing randoms or run them over in some car.

Shit like dams generally are almost twice as thick as necessary as a safety measure. You'd need a massive amount of explosive to do real damage, and you won,t be able to pass security with said massive amount of explosive. It's just not effective.
Similarly, Nuclear sites are well protected and have a myriad of safety feature that make attacking them mostly impractical for the average goat fucker.

captcha: Real Convenient

>because they are stupid

Hours

>independent as a source

It's funny how you conspiracy types constantly lament on how the mainstream media is full of shit and constantly lies, yet whenever some journalist writes something that fits your narrative, you latch onto it as if it was religious dogma.

It's funny how you mention ISIS apparently turned out to be a "benefit" to Israel while infact it's nothing at all. ISIS is the reason Assad has basically won the syrian civil war. Half of the syrian opposition defecting to a genocidal group that wants to destroy the west certainly didint help Obama in terms of foreign policy, infact it completely destroyed everything he wanted to do.

ISIS allowed Russia to intervene in Syria as a way of supporting Assad. Had ISIS not happened and the opposition of Syria had stayed intact, i assure you the west would have been much more happy with it's islamists (but pro west islamists nonetheless) in power instead of genocidal wackjobs like ISIS. Infact, the syrian's opposition being plagued with jihadists is probably why the west never actually moved to support them with stuff like anti air weapons.

So in this case, ISIS turned out to be a huge political thorn for America and the west in general, it allowed Russia to intervene in syria as a morally good actor. Had ISIS not happened, i garuantee you that Obama or Drumpf (doesn't matter) would have intervened in Syria and overthrown Assad. Hell, the rebels probably would have done it either way. The amount of shit ISIS captured from Assad was insane at the early days of the war. Many of that was later wasted by being bombed by american/UK/french warplanes, and other's were destroyed by the Kurds.

Considering a huge part of ISIS was at the start simply "rebels" it would have been a massive strategic gain for America if those "rebels" had actually stayed "rebels" and not turn into ISIS. Then their assets could be used againts their enemy (Assad).

pathetic and retarded, using poorly written stories attempting to be funny as proof and arguments against islam...

They aren't very bright

Arabs are useless...

Once there was a shooting in my town, two nafris tried to kill 4 others with AK's. The targets were peacefully smoking blunts in a shitty Peugeot on a parking lot at night while the two other dunecoons came out of nowhere and emptied their chargers on the car.

Only one of the targeted muzzies got a few stitches, the others prolly just shat their djellabas.

What a worthless race...

I always wondered why they do not do a one shot at random at a crowd then walk away.

get ten operatives who are to take one shot at a crowd from a distance in ten different places, all to do it at a particular time. then just walk away. almost zero chance of anyone being caught. do it again a few days later, ten new places. you could have ten shooters travel the country, buying guns as they go, drop the weapon if you need to. they shoot once, adn move on. every few days at twelve ocolock ten people get shot. or six, or eleven or five past two - have a schedule, adn just keep doing it. in cities, little towns, the countryside, everywhere.

total mass panic,

total mass fear.

why has no one thought of this?

easy to do in a country awash with guns...

/thread

They can't even make a suicide belt properly how do you expect them to have enough bombs to blow up a bridge

because the last time they done any serious damage a couple of their countries got flattened.

Most people are concerned about traffic than how to get away with a terror attack.

Yeah I always wondered around the same

like one day = one attack
would make much more effect than a big attack every year

Where is that and why?

Many ways to be caught:
Cellphone activity near the incident
Camera catching suspect
Eye witness account (some people can for some reason recount even small details)
Police surrounding the area from afar

Just not feasible.

By the way, CIA is monitoring Sup Forums and by the way we write it makes it seem like we sympathize with terrorists which we don't. So I guess we have to watch our language

>whois controlled oposition

Believing in "terrorists"

Hoky fuck dude. The "terrorists" are government sponsored.

This is a common counter-propaganda tactic. People are so incredibly unintelligent.
Mossad says they created Islamic terrorism. CIA says the same. Arabs in Arabic countries say, "CIA and Mossad admits to creating ISIS so why should we support them?"

It's not true. Muslims are terrorists because their Quran tells them to kill people. It's been like this for almost two thousand years.

because terrorism is about optics and not results. terror attacks only happen because governments permit them at best, and perpetrate them at worst. it all serves an agenda.

Trucks of peace can't get into those places

Because they want to rule the west not destroy it. Every white they kill is another dead slave. Every piece of infrastructure they destroy they will have to rebuild. If they destroy a nuclear reactor thats land that can no longer be used by them.

As usual intelligent replies go by the wayside

Not the only intelligent reply in this thread but yes the retarded teenagers of Sup Forums are too retarded to comprehend things so they ignore sophisticated posts

this
people are just afraid to admit that islam is an inherently dangerous and vile religion with followers twisted enough to pull off terrorist attacks without any greater or logical cause