>Pres Trump motorcade en route to Mar-A-Lago 12/22/17
youtu.be/W4fOSSfz2YE
youtu.be/svh6_8K6R7I

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hL7NYctOQ2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukg4NdjcpFU
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/03/james-clapper-says-while-in-office-he-never-heard-the-name-george-papadopoulos/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/03/fusion-gps-tries-and-fails-to-distance-themselves-from-fbi-fisa-origin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just 10 AM... Oh no..

Kikebart shills please go

>Bannon shills
>/sg/-Iranian shills

Surely this time it'll be the end for Drumpf.

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=hL7NYctOQ2o

Checked? Why is bannon turning on them all of a sudden?

MAGA

Thank you, OP

>bannon is a realist
>not a retard
lol

It's "alleged" he said this.

What the fuck is Steve Bannon doing?

They are unironically shilling for Mitch and I’ve seen plenty of “redemption arc” posts about Paul Ryan

/ptg/ was fun while it lasted. I noticed Portugal can’t even stomach it anymore. He tried valiantly, I must say.

Is this, ONCE AND FOR ALL, the beginning of the end for Trump?

np

Joogle news is burying news with this garbage
>each article is normally the same just different outlets

Bannon, Trump, or Jr is deleting tweets?

>you have to support Bannon otherwise you're an amnesty loving boomer
>you can't hate him and Turtleman at the same time

Reminder

mood

>I believe fake news when they attack Trump because they are also attacking Bannon

>all of a sudden
Have you been paying attention to Breitbart recently? Blatant lies, muh sources, and literally citing CNN articles with "a source familiar with the Presidents thinking" tier sources.

doing what he does best.

wtf are even talking about you giant retarded namefag

Eerie.

Sucking his own cock

they just piled the keywords together what the fuck google?

>replying to a donkey memeflag

this guy writes this crap every day

ultimate "this will be the end" faggot

It s quotes from a book. Bannon said that stuff months ago. Plus it s clear he hated Kushner.

>Implying you're still alive
>Implying we all didn't die when NN was repealed
>Implying any of this is even real
Nothin' poosennel kiddos

Don't they also use Politico and Axios too?

Another year of...

The globalists, neocons, their media empires and fake news pimps, the Obama machine, the Clinton machine, the CIA and deep state, the DNC, RNC, the entire Republican establishment and America’s culture of useful idiots.

Vs

Donald Trump

>replying to any memeflags

>Sucking his own cock
Nah, he just tries to.

Thanks for that. Hope everyone pays attention

Let’s see
>Trump is allowing his close associates to be indicted
>Trump is softening on campaign promises
>Trump is cozying up with Gang of 8
Gee, I wonder why Bannon would be nervous? I can’t, for the life of me, figure it out.

I want both of them and Ryan to fuck off. However if McConnell and Ryan are going to toe the line and get Trump stuff passed I'm slightly less agitated with them. I would still love to see them primaried by someone actually on Trumps side however.

Bannon cucked out big time

>all of a sudden

user......

>been two hours since the last Trump tweet
I'm fucking dying over here. I need my fix guys.

>Someone says Bannon said a thing
>/ptg/ immediately goes into FUCK BANNON HE'S A TRAITOR AND A SELLOUT mode
>No one takes the time to put this in its proper context or see how this plays out

>Trump says a thing about DACA
>/ptg/ immediately goes into OH NO TRUMP MIGHT BE KEKING PANIC PANIC PANIC mode
>No one takes the time to put this in its proper context or see how this plays out

I love you /ptg/ and you're still better than the stormfags, but you guys need to seriously chill the fuck out and think sometimes. You're playing directly into the hands of people like who want you demoralized and disillusioned.

>all of a sudden

What the fuck is Bannon's problem?

>another foreign flag who can’t follow a simple conversation and shills for Gang of 8
Really procures my brochures

This.
This. Remember he turned his back on Nehlen. A man so redpilled that Bannon was too scared of him.

I believe so. I just remember the post Alabama primary article where they cited a CNN article claiming a source familiar with the Presidents way of thinking claimed he was throwing a tantrum when Moore won. Bannon and Breitbart are fucking retarded and can't into thinking more than one step ahead.

He's a Cruzlim pushing christcuck candidates who can't win general elections and assumes he was behind Trump despite being a late comer to his campaign.

MONDAY GONNA BE LITTY

>/ptg/ is one person

I never cared for Bannon, so fuck him.
I have no reactions to DACA until something actually happens

In relation to Iran/Israel, I think Trump's getting quite desperate, trying to appease the real rulers of America by moving the Capital to Jerusalem, even though Christians should know that they have no real reason to be concerned about Jerusalem in Israel or the ME in the first place.

"America First" was the mindset among many Americans, especially Catholics before the 2nd World War, until it was usurped and rebranded as "Conservatism", giving excuse to allow Communist (specifically Trotskyite figures such as Irving/Bill Kristol and their stooges like Glenn Beck to burn billions in tax dollars to fight meaningless foreign wars that are only benefitting those who invested in these projects such as the CIA, Politicians who recieve money from the looting of these countries and bankers. Trump hasn't shown any sign that he's opposing thins Cabal, this Swamp, and has been so far acting in their interests as far as I can tell.

“I love DACA ‘dreamers’”. - Donald Trump

SPEAKING OF STORMFRONT.

I expect the shills to be utterly punk'd by the time I bring my lunch back to my desk, as per usual.

Read the last thread and before it again.

who the fuck are the gang of 8. are you losing it buddy?

>However if McConnell and Ryan are going to toe the line and get Trump stuff passed I'm slightly less agitated with them.
Trump already gave them their donor tax cuts. Trump has nothing to bargain with anymore. That is literally all the GOPe ever wants.

People got fed up with fundies in the 80s and 90s, they aren't ever going to win elections

Exactly. This shit started hours ago, with one shill posting 60 times in one thread. Too many are feeding them nonstop when it's obvious blackpill bait or whatever else

This fucking guy

I'm unironically hyped for this. I know it'll just be a tweet but imagine the absolute shitter shattering if he had a real award made and invited them to the WH to recieve it.

>/ptg/ immediately goes into
Remember when "shills" stopped being a thing? I don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukg4NdjcpFU

More tax bill winning

This is what makes more sense to me, Bannon is blowing a bunch of smoke to try and sabotage Kushner. He's pushing this narrative that Kushner is a liability to the White House (whether that's true or not I can't say, you decide) so as to encourage his eventual ouster.

Anyone with half a brain knows this and Bannon still pushed for a guy who's whole campaign was based on moral issues rather than the much more popular Trump platform.

I can't fucking wait.

He's really pissing me off about this

Does that faggot really want to fuck Kushner's wife that bad?

>[ ] 60 IQ
>[ ] shill bot
Check at least one.

Goddamn weev is a fucking moron
IRC got so much better after he was arrested

This is true

Please tell me how Bannon is not a backstabbing turncoat? Mooch is a kike dick sucking faggot too, but he was right about Bannon. And lets not even mention how he managed to make blue Alabama a reality. As for DACA, the only time people here were legitimately concerned were THOSE tweets, every other time it's just been the same old amnesty don shill tactic.

If you don't think people are taking the b8 shills are giving them, I've got a bridge to sell you.

>what is Gang of 8
This absolute state /btg/

Moore rallies were still fun as fuck though. I needed some good old brimstone and fire fundamentalist preaching. Felt good.

>South Carolina
KIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL ITTTTTTTT! KILL IT KILL KILL IT. Kill those Islamic Palmetto bugs!

okay buddy what ever you say

our threads are more bot than man these days
but they still can't stop us from easily revealing them and seeing the truth

You're so fucking dumb.
>Trump does or says anything ever on an international stage
>MUH AMERICA FIRST REEE DURRHURRR IMPEECHE

Just fuck off you nigger flag cucktard.
Go back to spamming you're ape garbage god damn loser.

bannon and jared hate each other because jared is a neocohen piece of shit

>exchange border for $1000

Today was the deadline Nunes gave the FBI/DOJ to turn over the FISA applications. This new Bannon story and other shilling seem to be countermeasures to make people forget.

>James Clapper Says: While in Office He Never Heard The Name George Papadopoulos….
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/03/james-clapper-says-while-in-office-he-never-heard-the-name-george-papadopoulos/

>Fusion GPS Tries, and Fails, To Distance Themselves From FBI FISA Origin…
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/03/fusion-gps-tries-and-fails-to-distance-themselves-from-fbi-fisa-origin/

IRC it was a terrible immigration bill made by McCain and friends that would have given amnesty.

It was good fun. The issue isn't that Moore or Nehlen or whoever is wrong, it's that they're poison to normies and you need people who can actually win elections because the alternative is much worse.

This

Why does Trump have such a hardon for Iran all of a sudden? The tiny insignificant protests are over yet he pretends like the majority of the people don't like their current regime. Who is he trying to fool?

Trump proves that it's not only niggers who Capitalize random Words in their tweets.

A real shitty immigration bill by
>Sen.Michael F. Bennet,D-CO
>Sen.Richard J. Durbin,D-IL
>Sen.Jeff Flake,R-AZ
>Sen.Lindsey O. Graham,R-SC
>Sen.John McCain,R-AZ
>Sen.Robert Menendez,D-NJ
>Sen.Marco A. Rubio,R-FL
>Sen.Charles E. Schumer,D-NY

But hey, at least they have pot, amirite?

The gang of 8 were a group of senators that were bipartisan, in favor of immigration reform. very weak for policy of border enforcement, it mostly gave amnesty to immigrants.

Bannon is ok, but people seem to forget that he is a civnat loser. I don't hat him though.

See Bannon is going after Kushner here.

Good Lord above, what a joke...

He's been pushing against Iran since his campaign. So long as he doesn't intervene I don't really give a shit, even if as far as sandnigger countries go they're among the better ones.