56% meme

>56% meme
>Richest country in the world by far
>Euros 3rd world by comparison

What explains this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look out, boys. The mutt is chimping out again

I believe that having just a little bit of Native American or even African ancestry increases intelligence and creativity. That's why white Americans are so successful

everyone thinks your fat retarded mongrels more or less

The 56% meme is outdated.
Everyone knows americans are goblins, not humans

>brit

Probably has more to do with the individualist culture of the british settlers combined with all the land in comparison to the Islands

>It's another spam a dead meme thread

w-whiter than you, muhammed

>Richest country in the world by far
KEK

took some time out from watching BLACKED?

Oh don't worry, this meme will be here for a while.

>>Richest country in the world by far
>>Euros 3rd world by comparison

>magyar

>In his book Jenseits von Gut und Böse, Friedrich Nietzsche claims that “the people native to the Ural-Altaic language region (where the concept of the subject is the most rudimentary) are very likely to look at the world differently and discover different modes and manners for themselves than those of the Indo-Germans or the Muslims.”

56% white
100% american
100% chad
>tfw Eurabians will never know the benefits of having white features with white intelligence & a negroid sized cock and negroid testosterone

You are the beta test
We are the supreme final form

The dynamics of modern democracy. The more wealth and power a country has, the harder people will fight over control of it. With democracy, the way to take control of a country is to change the electorate, either by corrupting its current citizens or to bring in more corruptible people.

Because America is the key to controlling the world, there's been a focus on flooding it with garbage people to vote in its elections to destroy and plunder it.

Whatever, man. We're not Germany, Sweden, the UK, France, or any of those fucking countries. Works for me.

i fucked a Portuguese girl from my uni with my b(america)wc last week she said your country is shit

this

MORE

nice cherry picking eurofag

>white

Hahaha muttposters absolutely BTFO

>differently and discover different modes and manners for themselves than those of the Indo-Germans or the Muslims
That's pretty true, actually

>all these butthurt yuropoors sending the same meme over and over again
>tfw i know america is fucked in certain areas but techinically we're still a majority and i'm white as well and i will never become an amerimutt
>mfw i know deep down yurofags are mad that I, an american, am white
feed me more of your muhammad tears, i love it

>BLACKED

You're just gonna softball these things for me, aren't you? You can do better, Nigel...there is some fire left in your blood yet, even if your leaders are all bending over for Pakis.

Do you actually believe this?

t. la creatura

wat is psykologi???

Op is a Jew

Slide thread from soro shill, sage.

SAVED THANK YOU

>bot meme
Bot thread is fake and gay. Justice is coming, clowns.

>your
Fucking mudslimes
>This is the true state of Britain right now

>Poorest place in US looks like Paris on a good day

What did he mean by this?

>Strongest and most influential nation in the world
>GDP 2 trillion dollars larger than all EU nations COMBINED
>implying it's not white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Brown people are the master race, I guess. So much for the Aryans created it all theory.

AMERISHARTS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?????
>AMERISHARTS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?????
>AMERISHARTS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?????

Argentinian special forces in US uniforms.

And to be clear: ALL "mutt hurr durr" responses are one fucking idiot botnet talking to itself. This is what your CIA black budget tax dollars have bought the world. The botnet will get unplugged, and this disgusting noise will cease. Thank God.

USA CIRCA 2061

GDP:

>1 United States 18,569,100
>— European Union[n 1][23] 16,397,980

Whites on life support. What's your excuse Eurocucks? Let me guess: DAH JOOOOZ AMIRITE?

>calling shitposts a CIA Botnet
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERISHARTS HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. el goblino

MORE. THEY NEED TO SEE THIS.

If being white is so great, why are we so much better than you? Brown people = master race.

Fug, I really got BTFO'd :^((((((

The best europeans either died in battle or left to conquer new continents. Whats left are the descendants of those who prefered to just sit at home...apparently not much has changed

First of all: that's such bullshit, it could only come from a Mutt.

Secondly: your (((economy))) is 40% ((((((((financial capitalism)))))). And you have more ressources than us.

Nice argument. Why are you cumskins so shitty at everything you do? Brown people are stronger than you, faster than you, have more testosterone than you, and can run a nation better than you. CUMSKINS BTFO!

YES YOU ARE BETTER
*PAT PAT*

KEEP THE MEMES COMING

kek why the mutts wearing vest ?
to make them bigger

Germany BTFO! Seriously, why is your economy so shit compared to ours?

Cherrypicking: The Thread

It means multiculturalism is good and mixed people are better.

I like this meme.

Use this one, it's far more abrassive.