THE ROOT OF THE BANNON "TREASON" SPAM - CNN contributor Michael Wolff

The quotes are coming from a book written by a fucking CNN journo (pic related), not Steve himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5009531/republican-tax-plan-donald-trump-estate-tax/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)
archive.is/nIdXE
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/author-michael-wolff-fabricate-quote-billionaire-confidant-bashing-trump-new-book/
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/948208871012696066
youtu.be/0cONJvtKtrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He kinda looks Jewish.

You're wrong

and Nu

>You're wrong
Nope.

He works on Brian Stelters show regularly.

and yet we support trump the zio puppet. what a time to be alive

#1 this book isnt out yet and the guardian article reads like an advertisement for bullshit found in the national inquirer.

you wanna know how you can tell this nigga isn't legit? because his name is Wolff, with two F's for a double dose of FUCK THE GOYIM. nigga has a fake made up jew name because his jew lineage is so corrupt his family had to change it up.

check out his wikipedia. there is a whole section devoted to him falsifying quotes and conflating single out of context statements into completely fictional narratives.

i don't doubt bannon shits on kushner and don jr when they make dumb moves but i highly doubt he is in full anti-trump rebellion mode, bannon has more of a personal investment in MAGA than trump himself.

this is obviously just a jew trickery attempt to demoralize and divide MAGA supporters.

>Nu

wut

(((nose)))

I had just assumed it was all bs

even if Bannon wrote it it wouldn't change anything

>make shit up
>wow drumpfhies u scurred yet?

lefties are THIS desperate

how retarded one have to be to write OP like this when (you) have a Javanka in your team. Only an Amerimutt,

He's citing Bannon, and did an interview with Trump and Bannon before.
Also Trumpstein is jewish cuck so who cares

stop shaking, faggot

>name fag
>meme flag
Third world detected

I wonder what his (((real))) last name is; not the one his great grandfather took on while fleeing the 15 death camps.

SHAREBLUE BOTNET GOING ALL OUT

nice absolutely disgusting low image quality meme images

the type only used by third worlders with slow internet.

hilarious
makes sense, throwing around 'treason' is literally CNN calling card

yep, the bot always comes in and drops the same 10ish images all the time in whatever thread they are targeting

So why doesn't Bannon simply go on TV and disavow it?

GRONALD BRUMPFFFFFF!!!!!!!

Hmm, something oddly untrustworthy about that fellow.

>MAGA supporters being democralized by jews
if there are supporters that are that weak, they never had the balls to MAGA in the first place

I really don't know how you can seriously be a trump supporter

Good thread, op. I like your initaitive. Those thread got spammed so hard and fast. They have no finesse.

It is the guardian, after all.

You can't have that. Gib back.

they should have done this sooner

Wow, I guess I’m a Cruz Missile now!

OH NO ((((((RUSSIA IS SUCH A THREAT))))))

Did Bannon disavow?

OY to the VEY
I'm reserving judgment on Bannon though. I don't completely trust him, but I'm not about to fall for D&C kikery quite that easily

Trump is taking a hit, ding dong dope.

That's my main question. He's at freakin' Breitbart. All they have to do is print a story that these quotes are all lies.

to early
bannon is more of a "at the crack of noon" type of guy

ugliest kike I've ever seen

Oh, makes sense. JIDF and brock have been spamming the hell out of that headline.
They cant sway opinion here that easily.

pic related.

yfw you will never attract a woman by your face/looks.

like most of these pedo fjks and the likes of weinstein. all their money and they know they are unattractive to the opposite sex, hence their libtard ideaology and their pedo ways.

lucky they live in modern times bc natural selection would breed them out, no depop needed

You made this? My God it's tuurrible.

time.com/5009531/republican-tax-plan-donald-trump-estate-tax/

A fucking Jew will do/say anything to get what the want, no ethics, no morals just a huge penchant for slimy grimy behavior. It took me 40 some odd years to fully understand and hate jewisness of all stripes, Israeli's Orthodox one, practicing and non practicing I thought we gave those low life shylocks a fucking country so they would finally fuck off, but noooo, that didn't work either because they are like niggers, no matter what you do it will never be good enough. Jews being smarter than niggers, though they are playing the game much better. Blacks only get what racists liberals can get for them.

Wolf or Wolff in America is 95% likely to be a kike

i feel like this is just a distraction to some big shit coming,, can anyone confirm if hillary has been wearing an ankle bracelet the last couple months as well as john mccain ?? God bless

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)

This bannon deal on drudge and z hedge is all a lie.
If you can think for yourself and search for real news and the truth and listened to any bannon interviews in the last several weeks like on M Savages show , you know it is completely bogus.

Suprisingly, Christian or at least his mother went to Christian School and went and volunteered at Presbyterian church. He definitely has the kike googles and the off-tone skin though

Some guy insulted some guy over some bullshit...let's write an entire fucking book about it. In an America where no one reads and everyone is a Department of Education educated moron, people only know what Maddow and Cooper spoonfeed them I watch it all the time.

Go fuck a goat Achmed.

Bump

source? you cock gobbler

trump is alpha as fuck!

my kikedar is tingling

>A fucking Jew will do/say anything to get what the want, no ethics, no morals just a huge penchant for slimy grimy behavior.

They even admitted as much in the HuffPo article about pilpul: archive.is/nIdXE

>What this means for contemporary Jewish discourse is critical: Even though many contemporary Jews are not observant, pilpul continues to be deployed. Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to “prove” his point regardless of the evidence in front of him.

>The rhetorical tricks of pilpul make true rational discussion impossible; any “discussion” is about trying to “prove” a point that has already been established. There is little use trying to argue in this context, because any points being made will be twisted and turned to validate the already-fixed position.

>What is most unfortunate about pilpul...is that, since the rational has been removed from the process, all that is left is yelling, irrational emotionalism, and, ultimately, the threat of violence.

So the tax plan should be written to help all business but with the stipulation that Trump business have to pay the old rates. Got it. You smart, boyo.

That's a 56% face if ever I saw one.

> According to author Michael Wolff
According to author Michael Wolff

Sorry but if Bannon trusts CNN tools, I no longer trust anything he does or says.

The face of disgust. Macaroni wouldn't let go. For like a minute.

Tax plan should be written to help the people.

Can confirm, my dad is Q and works at nintendo

Reminder to filter all namefags.

>meme flag
>namefag
>shit macro
>no text

HI SHAREBLUE FAGGOT
You work for murderers and are complicit in their crimes
You will be arrest tried and jailed

Oh ha ha ha Trump supporters are so DUMB hahaha Even though my fiance and I make well over a hundred thousand a year and have 10 years of college between the two of us. This is why Trump WILL get four more years. That's why Trump was elected. Stupid worthless greedy pieces of shit who want to tell Americans that if they want to put themselves and their country first, they are stupid. What kind of menstrual bloodclot would do something like that? Go find a mirror cunt.

>a journalist quoted somebody

No shit Sherlock.

The new business rate of 21% applies all the way down to mom and pop shops. How does that not help the people. Literally every business on US soil benefits. You gay, nigga.

The book is bullshit. The leftist Jew author is a fucking liar thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/author-michael-wolff-fabricate-quote-billionaire-confidant-bashing-trump-new-book/

They are Jews. They are so ugly because they have been inbreeding for thousands of years. They shielded themselves from natural selection by employing hardcore artificial selection within the tribe. It's called Group Evolutionary Survival Strategy.

boy that went over your head
time to stop posting

>He kinda looks Jewish.

The proper expression might be disgustingly Jewish.

literally this

Can someone paint this albino nigger black?

Opiate abuse can often lead to constipation.

el goblino...

>a journalist

lol

Hahahaha

5d chess:
WHY would trump (or bannon) draw so much attention to himself at this particular moment?
Something is happening somewhere.
Iran?

>Hahahaha

t. bot

Better to just let them hang themselves

No offense boys but it's over and the Trump family sold you out to Putin
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/948208871012696066
Why stay loyal to him when he's never had your welfare in mind?

>replies to himself because he's so fucking lonely and needs internet attention
Holy shit how pathetic lmao

Kushner and Jr know the hammer is coming. They have PR campaigns running their lives, notice they're always pictured with their kids, looking like young "family men" -- Jr's PR goes overboard on his social media ... it's all a setup before they're both arrested in public.

Good research fellow comrads

We have a narrative to use on Reddit

Make sure to update your VPN lists and use a navy-tier Reddit account when posting these counter-arguments

Jeb said before Christmas.

I saw that namefag posting on another Bannon thread as well.

>LARPing this hard

And I thought our house arrest ankle brace theories were far fetched.

Kinda?

So are you saying Trump and Russia and stuff? Compelling. Should have voted for Hillary because collusion with Saudi human rights abusers, terrorist funders is far more desirable.

Nu is jewspeak.
It's Yiddish for "so"?

Bannon says no collusion between Russia and Trump on national television. End of story.

youtu.be/0cONJvtKtrE