Soyboys can't get gi-

>soyboys can't get gi-

fugh. I can't wait to see that blonde slut on chaturbate flicking her bean. ughhfhhfhfufughhhh.

Her arrogance is radiating like Polonium.She thinks she's the shit.She enjoys looking this poor clown trying to impress her,but she knows she's much better than him.It's entertaining for her to watch him embarrass himself.Well,for now.

I wish I could see that poor loser succeed,and see her sucking dick for her daily dose of heroin.

This.

Wasn't this the one where the soy boy did the dance for her and then she was like "happy with it" and she got a chad boyfriend like a month later?

It feels like a modern version of a commoner trying to win the heart of a princess

That fedora twig as about as capable of pleasing a woman as a Jap with ED. She is "too good" for him until he puts on a dozen or so pounds of muscles and stops dressing like an atheist Harry Potter, no matter how "good" his shitty mating dance is.

Wtf I love white dick now

damn he clearly became a based chad when he got older. This is proof even an awkward teen can become badass.

That is not the same guy?

he literally looks like a kekistan alt faggot, not a soyboy

that's not him

He literally put the pussy on a pedestal and danced for her like a jester.
It's his own fault

Nope. That's the girl he danced for with her chad bf.

lol soyboys btfo

the reactions from the line of girls is the best part

You can tell its a shill thread when they don't finish the sente.....

>that soyboy
>chad

>every thread that isn't about trump is shareblue

That's a nerd you fuckwitt

He is correct, that is a nerd.

Yesterday's nerd is today's soyboy. Nerd today just means fan of entertainment stereotypically liked by soyboys, which were then known as nerds prior to 2008.

are the jews still sending automated queries from my ip to prevent me from shit posting and red pilling the masses about niggers a kikes?

He'll be fine when he grows up. He's got a heart for something. He just needs hardened up.

Right now he's a wreck though. It doesn't get more humiliating than that. Could've brought out the anime dakimura and it wouldn't have made her more embarrassed for him.

And yet you people will argue to the death that the word "retard" isn't outdated.