Blax

Do you think of them as human?
Do you think of them at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No and I try not to.

Well the the most distant humans genetically can still have children with blacks so I have to say they're human enough.
Where I grew up I've had to deal with them my whole life. I'm not white myself, in fact, I've interacted with all the supposed superior races the least in my whole life.
I'd like to say that my circle of friends are the best of the worst. We all agree and understand the fundamental issues with blacks.
For the most part, African AMERICANS are the absolute worst and the world would only ever do just better without them. Africans form Africa are retarded but a lot more respectable because once you do educate them, they tend to be hardworking and typically try to mimic the white man as much as possible, something everyone would only benefit from.

Other than that, I've met enough decent blacks to say that there's absolutely no excuse for their shitty status in pretty much every country they live in. The resources available to you in this country is unlike any other; you can really can be whatever the hell you want if you work hard enough but the culture these people created for themselves reinforces all the negative stereotypes.
Black culture is black people's biggest enemy.

I'd bloody well consider it. I mean, it's gonna *feel* good right?

FPBP

These Black Threads over and over and over are so fucking ridiculous. The Origin for the Geneology of "Man" is in Africa.

I have a black FWB I hook up with once a week. She is cool. Not all blacks are bad.

If you think of them as human then you will constantly get disappointed by them because they are shitty human beings.

Wait till you get her pregnant and she can sink her fangs in. You are playing with fire. Ive seen it. Its ok, you can dismiss me, what I say, however you please, but keep it up and youll remember this post someday I assure you. You were warned at least once.

no she is cool.. she is not a ghetto mama.. she is a graduate student and named Susan, not Laqueesha or Oinquoinette. Open your mind to the good blacks out there Sup Forums.. everything is not black and white..

WRONG!
>its the Balkans

Having interracial harem is my fetish. Not much more thoughts.

Get any woman pregnant and you're fucked.. doesn't matter what color they are

You have sauce on that?

da google

eww

I think of them like gorillas
it's sad when people hurt them in the wild but it's even sadder when we put clothes on them and try to make them act like people

Blaaaa nigger shit

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Hmm. I have a few African co-workers. One of them is a genuinely nice guy - very quiet and polite. I'd rank him way way higher than a lot of the eastern europeans I work with, who tend to be quite rude and unapproachable.

I also worked with one of those white girls who only dated black men. Oddly enough, she paid no interest in him. I think this is significant.

Whether Africa or Europe, your own Article shows artists rendition of Image attached. You think "Man" went from that to White?
I know this Board doesn't accept the Ayylium talk.. but when it's finally revealed that we were "seeded" on Earth with several Genetic manipulations with (Image attached) creating 6 experimental sub-cultures, the argument can finally end. These repeated threads just prove some are lesser evolved than others

I honestly believe that whites were on Earth First and the brown skin mud people were dumped on Earth to rot as useless alien slaves.

Or, the mud people are on Earth First and whites showed up on spaceships and decided to populate the planet and deal with the mud people

I don't think about them unless forced to. When encountering humanities students in the streets or some other pro-nigger shill, I automatically go into anti-nigger mode.

It's not even the Jews, the Semites I met in my life were all honest small businessmen. It's these humanities' students - they are being bigger Jews than the Jews themselves, and with their obnoxious shilling they discredit any movement they identify with

is that jayden smith?

Now you know why Iran banned all the humanities in their country long ago. And why Japan tries the same move.

Maybe

niggers smell

>Do you think of them at all?
I get irritated when non-Africans send aid to Africa in disease control and famine control that helps add to the population happening in Africa. Why are non-Africans wasting money on increasing populations that can not do for themselves, who will then try to move to non-African countries b/c their populations are exploding and they can not do for themselves?

Will Smith is on hormone therapy? That's not new.