Why doesn't Merkel emulate Lincoln and prevent the UK fron seceding from the union...

Why doesn't Merkel emulate Lincoln and prevent the UK fron seceding from the union? There's more of us than them and it would be better for us if they stayed and paid their fees. Merkel could be a national hero.

>germamy declares war on england
Hmm, not like we haven't been here before, have we?

>why doesn't Merkel just start world war 3
I don't know, good question, why doesn't she?

>the EU declares war on England

1. She would need a casus belli
2. they're both NATO members
3. Russia would definitely use war in the EU to annex some shit close to their boarders, same with Turkey
4. She wouldn't get most countries behind her
5. It would mean war on a fucking huge level
6. German Bundeswehr is shit
7. Merkel doesn't want war
8. This is a stupid idea and I hope you were joking

Because we'd glass the no-nuke krauts

Ready for round 3 Germany?

Merkel doesn't have nuclear weapons, competent army, functional air force or navy.

>London isn't even british anymore
>still has illusions of grandeur
You are an irrelevant has-been, shut the fuck up.

>we spill our bucket of sunshine onto dresden

>prevent
>uk trident
pick one
>thread

London isn't even british anymore

*snorts somalian semen*

Bro, consider seppuku.

UK army is stronger
we'd have NATO which includes France, Czech republic, Poland, Italy and probably Denmark so they'd be completely surrounded
We have naval superiority
It's stupid
would probably cause collapse of her beloved EU

>*snorts somalian semen*
Whatever floats your boat, bruv.

>germany
>talking about immigration

tfw

The floating boats are headed to your country not mine lad

Because you would get rekt. Then we would send all of our trash to "occupy" you land.

yes they should take UK back in and kick us out since we are bad.
pls do it.

>invaded by british
>poland colored blue on the map

WTF are you on muhammad

Actually heading towards italy, but okay.

It was part of Germany when we invaded them in WW1

>Finland declares war on anyone

Because unlike in the United States, whose constitution has no way for states to leave the union legally, the UK is using perfectly legal measures embedded in the framework of the EU constitution (or whatever the fuck let’s them use Article 50).

Because the last two times Germany waged war on England it ended poorly.

>supporting the EU
>supporting the merkelreich
what an absolute homosexual cuckold.

>Why doesn't Merkel emulate Lincoln and prevent the UK fron seceding from the union?

Yeah, that's a great idea. Start another world war.

fingolpbp

In the 17th century, British marines landed in Poland in response to Polish-Lithuanian interference with Scottish traders.
During the Napoleonic Wars, British forces entered the territory of the Grand Duchy of Warsaw, which was a French satellite state.
If you want to stretch things a bit further, the Kingdom of Poland was part of the Russian Empire during the Crimean War and therefore the British invasion of Crimea could be said to involve an implicit attack on Poland.

toilet scrubber btfo

never heard about alleged 'marines' landing here during the 1600. Duchy of Warsaw was invaded and dismantled by the Russian forces in 1812. There were no mythical british forces, lmao.

The third example is moronic, the war was with Russian Empire, Poland back then was partitioned, and no english forces entered ex-polish territories during that war.

For once I agree with my countrymen on this site.