How stupid is he?

The FBI FAMOUSLY Harassed MLK and sent him racist anonymous threats in the mail and tried to subvert the entire civil rights movement
twitter.com/Comey/status/948567341591392256
Doesnt even make a proper attribution. Martin Luther is another famous person, retard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-WACV9KZA64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deep State Useful Idiot.

MLK cheated on is wife with Joan Baez and plagiarized his dissertation.

He said Martin Luther, not MLK Jr.

How stupid are you?

Catholics BTFO!

kys user

Not Martin Luther King, faggot

Martin Luther who nailed an argument to the doors of the church and created Protestants

he was banging nuns too. helluva guy.

is it a sin to cuck Jesus by banging his nun brides?

holy fuck this made me laugh, absolute dumbass.

Martin Luther King was a known communist, a bisexual deviant, and is currently burning in Hell with the false prophet Mohammed(piss be upon him) for denying the Resurection of Jesus Christ. He pretended to be a Doctor and a Baptist Minister for street cred. He was another Jesse Jackson fraud piece of shit.
youtu.be/-WACV9KZA64

Wow, OP is a faggot.

average people would assume it wouldn't be martin luther because there were no FBI in martin luther's time. But you can't fault them for having sub 30 IQ

Only the latter half of the tweet is a quote.

What is his problem again?

This, I wish schools would teach at least a little of the truth. I'm surprised there isn't a golden statue of the man in every school.

Retarded shit like this is the only reason I come to Sup Forums's Sup Forums. The keks are great, this is better than the shitpost I was planning.

Not seeing the"quotation marks" in the tweet.

>executive branch in charge of enforcing laws
>checks and balances in place to protect the will of the people (house of rep.), the will of the states (senate), and the constitution (supreme court)

>We should make enforcing the laws independent of all of this and just trust that they will do a good job.

Does he actually believe this?

wat a fucking farce of human this asshat is

I thought I should elaborate before I looked like the dumb shit, the comments in this thread are humorously retarded.

>He was another Jesse Jackson fraud piece of shit.

his job was to convince blacks it was a good idea to have abortions, funded by a grant from Rockefeller and the KKK

I think /pol types should embrace Dr King as a good boy house negro and go around saying how great he was for pushing the KKK agenda and shit like that just to freak out lib normies

He needs to just stop. The FBI has been incredibly partisan and corrupt under his watch, and is still probably fucked, albiet a little less so now.