Tell me I'm cuter than your waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C1p6gC_UkAEAxm3.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm cuter than your waifu.

I don't have a waifu

Would you bath your Nyanko?

Rou is best Nyanko~!

Only if you show me a hole that I can stick my dick into.

>bestiality AND lolicon
shamefur dispray

>bestiality
They are 10% user.

They are cats. The only reason we see them as little cat-girls is due to their owner's delusion. So bestiality applies here.

>also noticed you didn't deny the lolicon aspect
degenerate

A

C
A
T

I
S

F
I
N
E

T
O
O

Why do they wear clothes if they're actually cats? Why do they remove said clothes when taking a bath?

Duh, owner's delusion.

Just as long as you acknowledge you wanna engage in bestiality, you do what you want. Not like I could stop you. Just understand that you're placing yourself in the lowest levels of human society.

Tell me how can cats draw though?

Probably badly.

I don't want to be part of a society that doesn't acknowledge Nyanko being Love.

There's nothing wrong with proclaiming that Nyankos are love; they are love.

They are NOT for lewd, however, such as 's post. Not under any circumstances.

This. Nyanko is Love. If you don't agree KYS.
Also it's not bestiality.

>Also it's not bestiality.
If you're lewding them it is definitely bestiality.

They're catgirls no matter how you look at it. It's not like that other manga where it's really a delusion.

They're not catgirls, they're actual cats. We just see them from the POV of their owner's delusions, so they look like catgirls, but they're not.

How much does a nyanko cost and where can I purchase one.

Reminder that if you buy a Nyanko from one of those online (or physical) nyanko mills, you're a rat bastard and should die slowly, painfully, and early in life. Rescue nyankos are waiting for your love!

that's impossible

You're my waifu. WHAT NOW?

You really had to ruin a perfect thread screenshot with your normalfaggotry huh?

Someone had to remind the catfuckers and lolicons of their (very low) station in life. Get used to it, and stay assmad.

Dude, you just ruined my perfect twitter screenshot to show how perverted Sup Forums is. Fuck you.

La la la lala~!

pbs.twimg.com/media/C1p6gC_UkAEAxm3.jpg
You'd need to have a tiny penis for it to fit.

I don't need a tiny penis for my onahole
although it's ripped apart now

>although it's ripped apart now
Maybe you should've gone for a smaller penis after all.

>tfw I even ripped my mouth of truth
maybe I should've, nips should make these things more durable for foreigner fucks like me

shoulda gotten a magic eyes Rina instead. It's a lot softer and stretchier, and still nice and tight.

Did we ever find out what Nyanko was?

nah I've tried bunch and ride japan is the bestest, tho magic eyes is better than toy's heart

Sorry.